Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

303,788 total conversations in 8,662 threads

+ New Thread


Racial equality

Last posted May 06, 2013 at 10:02AM EDT. Added May 04, 2013 at 05:58PM EDT
21 posts from 16 users

I believe foot, car, horse, and bicycle races should be considered equal in the eyes of the law. I think we can all agree that racial segregation is wrong. So therefore, it’s time to allow human runners, racehorses, cars, and cyclists to race on one track.

End racial discrimination now!

May 04, 2013 at 05:58PM EDT
Quote

Science has proven that foots are more likely to commit crimes and aren’t as smart. Sad to say, but foots don’t belong in America.

May 04, 2013 at 06:19PM EDT
Quote

Chicken powered chariots/sleds would win out. Some are more equal then others.

May 04, 2013 at 06:20PM EDT

I am also good at watching people participating in activities of racism.

It’s some of the most popular race in the south.

May 04, 2013 at 06:25PM EDT
Quote

Coolface, I come to realize that Sanics are very cheap, very efficient and easy to control, therefore I think that Sanics should not compete in races.
No matter how many people disagree with me, we should put an end to these fast creatures because they are too overpowered. Sanics should not be controlled by any human in competitive races, even if it is just for fun because of its sheer speed and force.
I disagree, I want for Sanics to be banned from any race available, digital or in real life.

Sanics are agile and powerful, too much to handle in a simple race because Sanics can over complicate simple taunting like “Cum on step it up!!!!!” and spout gibberish only understandable by most OPs. We need to stop legal use of the Sanics so we can have clean, understandable and more fair races. Sanics are just way too powerful and high tier, with supersonic jets able to even out the races. Even then, jets on themselves are far too powerful but at a lower tier. I’ve seen Sanics being able to always arrive in 1st to 8th in marathons, with the lower tiers being bikes and regular running being easily disposed of.

If you have a Sanic in possession, dispose of it in the incinerator with your teleporting devices and slingshots.

Anyone else agree?

Last edited May 04, 2013 at 07:41PM EDT
May 04, 2013 at 07:15PM EDT
Quote

This is such a beautiful thing Even Danica Patrick can race with Sega characters, and Wreck it Ralph

May 04, 2013 at 07:15PM EDT
Quote

But, I think that our mission to bring racial equality comes with problems.
How can a QWOP guy compete with a cheetah. We must put a separate race for disabled runners, cyclists, cheetahs, hedgehogs, bears, ponies, and lemon cars.

May 04, 2013 at 07:19PM EDT

DID I ERE SUMMUTZ BOUT RACIN?!! I GOTZ ME STOMPA ALL DAKKA’D UP!!!

DIS IS MUCH FASTER DAN DEM LITTLE BAWKES!!

Last edited May 04, 2013 at 07:26PM EDT
May 04, 2013 at 07:22PM EDT
Quote

Laika wrote:

DID I ERE SUMMUTZ BOUT RACIN?!! I GOTZ ME STOMPA ALL DAKKA’D UP!!!

DIS IS MUCH FASTER DAN DEM LITTLE BAWKES!!

nope racism oh my goodness

May 04, 2013 at 07:48PM EDT
Quote

Weasel wrote:

Coolface, I come to realize that Sanics are very cheap, very efficient and easy to control, therefore I think that Sanics should not compete in races.
No matter how many people disagree with me, we should put an end to these fast creatures because they are too overpowered. Sanics should not be controlled by any human in competitive races, even if it is just for fun because of its sheer speed and force.
I disagree, I want for Sanics to be banned from any race available, digital or in real life.

Sanics are agile and powerful, too much to handle in a simple race because Sanics can over complicate simple taunting like “Cum on step it up!!!!!” and spout gibberish only understandable by most OPs. We need to stop legal use of the Sanics so we can have clean, understandable and more fair races. Sanics are just way too powerful and high tier, with supersonic jets able to even out the races. Even then, jets on themselves are far too powerful but at a lower tier. I’ve seen Sanics being able to always arrive in 1st to 8th in marathons, with the lower tiers being bikes and regular running being easily disposed of.

If you have a Sanic in possession, dispose of it in the incinerator with your teleporting devices and slingshots.

Anyone else agree?

I disagree. What happened to the America where speed didn’t matter, where segregation was shunned upon, where whenever someone brought up the word “tiers,” they were slapped in the face with a Wii Remote?

What happened to the America where “all racers are created equal,” be they bikers, tankers, runners, or Sanics? Where a Sanic could be free to race regardless of his taunts with fellow racers of different vehicles?

What happened to the America where when a single racer was threatened for being too speedy, the offender himself was thrown into the incinerator?

What happened to the America of equality, of freedom for all racers, regardless of speed?

That is why I say to you today:

Leave behind your ways of segregation, America, and embrace equality for all racers!

WE ARE A NATION OF EQUALITY AND PEACE!!! LET US JOIN HANDS, AS WE STAND TOGETHER AGAINST THIS INTOLERANCE!!! WE WILL NOT ALLOW OUR RACERS TO BE SEGREGATED AND DEEMEDUNFAIR”!!! THROW OFF THE REIGNS OF INJUSTICE, AND LET ALL RACERS BE EQUAL!!! GOOD NIGHT, AND GOD BLESS!!!

Last edited May 04, 2013 at 08:36PM EDT
May 04, 2013 at 08:03PM EDT
Quote

Duesenberg master race reporting in.

May 04, 2013 at 08:38PM EDT

Weasel wrote:

Coolface, I come to realize that Sanics are very cheap, very efficient and easy to control, therefore I think that Sanics should not compete in races.
No matter how many people disagree with me, we should put an end to these fast creatures because they are too overpowered. Sanics should not be controlled by any human in competitive races, even if it is just for fun because of its sheer speed and force.
I disagree, I want for Sanics to be banned from any race available, digital or in real life.

Sanics are agile and powerful, too much to handle in a simple race because Sanics can over complicate simple taunting like “Cum on step it up!!!!!” and spout gibberish only understandable by most OPs. We need to stop legal use of the Sanics so we can have clean, understandable and more fair races. Sanics are just way too powerful and high tier, with supersonic jets able to even out the races. Even then, jets on themselves are far too powerful but at a lower tier. I’ve seen Sanics being able to always arrive in 1st to 8th in marathons, with the lower tiers being bikes and regular running being easily disposed of.

If you have a Sanic in possession, dispose of it in the incinerator with your teleporting devices and slingshots.

Anyone else agree?

Tiers? OP? For fuck’s sake.

Take the defeat like a man, if you want to win, you must train.

May 04, 2013 at 09:11PM EDT
Quote

You left out bobsleds?! Stop oppressing them you misogynistic scum!

May 04, 2013 at 09:52PM EDT

You know what we should do? We should put a moving walkway at the left side of the race, so the ‘slow’ ones can get support.

May 04, 2013 at 11:03PM EDT

Iran wrote:

You know what we should do? We should put a moving walkway at the left side of the race, so the ‘slow’ ones can get support.

I believe that’s called “affirmative action”.

May 05, 2013 at 05:39PM EDT
Quote

Dac wrote:

Science has proven that foots are more likely to commit crimes and aren’t as smart. Sad to say, but foots don’t belong in America.

My father is a foot you prick

May 06, 2013 at 09:53AM EDT

Bullshit, cars and bikes can’t race themselves.

May 06, 2013 at 10:02AM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!