Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

"Our shipment of five hundred pairs of twins has arrived!" (Co-operative Story)

Last posted May 20, 2013 at 01:24PM EDT. Added May 07, 2013 at 11:59AM EDT
66 posts from 6 users

Iran answers the door for the delivery man. "Hello. Is this Dr. Iran?" The delivery man asks.
"Yes, I am her."
"Well good. Your shipment of twins has arrived."

Iran counts the twins. She then leads them through a door that was always locked at other times, while signalling everyone else to come follow. The doors lead to a staircase that leads to the basement that no-one knew about.

Stretched out on the floor of the large cement room, were a thousand sleeping bags. Iran took out a megaphone. "Everyone, lie in the sleeping bag with your number and letter. We have lot's of work tomorrow." Chaos ensured as the twins were searching for the sleeping bags with their numbers.

Iran led everyone ho was not a twin upstairs. They went into a meeting room that nobody knew existed because it was behind the locked doors. "So, other than Medic and I, is there any other surgeon here?"

"Hello gentlemen my name is Dr. Derpy. I am a cosmetic surgeon. My specialty is anus reconstructive surgery".
I reach into my pocket pull out the master key.
"Right this way gentlemen".
Open the door

Get on the floor

Everybody walk the dinosaur

/thread

"I can help you with that butthurt. I am a Dr. after all".

"Good, we will meet at the surgery room tomorrow at 7am."

- The next day -
Iran, Dr. Falcon, and Dr. Derpy are in the surgery room.
A ten year old girl was lying on the surgery bed, unconscious, while her twin was watching from a chair.

Last edited May 07, 2013 at 04:36PM EDT

Dr. Iran, I think Dr. Derpy might just be insane. I mean, he's just sitting there, talking about a certain Dr. Howard, Dr. Fine, and Dr. Howard, who do not exist. It's like they're out of a three stooges skit.

"I agree with you." Iran finishes sewing the girl, now boy's belly. "Can you be sure to administer daily testosterone injections to the B twin in twins 1-15."
After clearing up more about the experiment, Iran starts to talk about Dr. Derpy.
"Perhaps, I can try hypnotizing Derpy. I will make him think he is someone else."

Falcon views the TV

NEWS FLASH:
500 sets of twins inexplicably missing

Falcon thinks to himself
When I signed up for this, I thought it was just going to be regular things. Like heart or Brain transplants. Not this. Kidnapping 1000 twins just to experiment on them.

"I ordered these twins from Israel. That damn Rothstein! I thought his company birthed and raised the twins. That cheater. I want my money back!"

"This rustled my jimmies. Let's pretend that we know nothing of this. If anyone suspects that we have the twins, show them the receipt, and contract. We will have no blame, because Rothstein lied to us."

"Let's continue our experiment on #16-#30. Perform a cosmetic surgery on twins B of those series. But remember to fail terribly at it. We want to explore the psychological effects of being ugly."

you know what? Fuck this!
Pulls a gun on Iran's head
I'm fucking done with this! It's like we're doing nazi experiments on jewish childeren, like Mengele did!
Falcon storms out of the building

Last edited May 07, 2013 at 05:57PM EDT

The doors are locked, so Falcon fails at his escape.
Iran approaches him, wearing a gasmask, and bulletproof catsuit. She sprays Falcon with something that makes him unconscious.

While he's in that state, Iran performs a surgery on him. She implants a device into his spine. That device would cause him to be electrocuted whenever Iran pressed a button on her remote. That way he'd learn not to disobey her, but he'd have no knowledge of what's causing him to hurt all over.

Iran took off all of Falcon's clothes, and dressed him up in a orange jumpsuit. She lay him on a couch in the center of a cement room with the help of a man.

Falcon wakes up
He thinks to himself
Didn't think it'd be that easy. Shoulda shot her when I had the chance. She probably implanted something in me during the time I was unconscious. If I only had my surgery tools, then maybe I could get it out.
Looks up at TV
Hints given from anonymous tip, location narrowed down to within the state of Ohio.
hmph. That was a bogus tip. This place is in Washington.
Falcon gets up out of the couch, and starts walking around the room. He notices the orange jumpsuit.
Eh. Orange isn't really my color, but whatever.

Last edited May 07, 2013 at 06:27PM EDT

"Hello Falcon. How are you doing?"

"I see that. I've brought you a sandwich." Iran hands him a large tuna sandwich. "You have a nice place here. Your bathroom is over there." She points to to the washroom. "Your bedroom…" She points. "And, you have a library filled with many movie and book titles."
Iran smiles. "If you need anything, ask me."

She then leaves the room, while locking the door to this penthouse.

"Hello."

"Yes, I am interested."

After discussing his credentials for a while, Iran tuns to the professor. "Likeabossa, if one has a seizure whenever the first signs of anger show up, what will the effects be on their mind?"

"Will it improve their health, or at least tame them to become conforming?"

"Good. I am planning to perform an operation on a specific man that will prevent him from getting angry. If it turns out successful, I will perform it on several twins. Now tell me, what are some things that make everyone angry? I need to find which areas of his brain become activated most when he feels this feeling."

ok mr.iran but give me two things an military grade surgery table and and illegal drugs to get the subject under dosage I used to work for soviet russia to see if an designer drug will help in the cold war then project was cut short by zombified men no not the dead ones hypnotic control toke over hearing eat so they act like they're basically animals so hand me the tools to get people angry

Falcon looks around. In the kitchen, he finds what you would normally find: cheese, meats, pop, vinegar, knives, et cetera.
I got an idea…
He calls up Iran
I request a surgeon's mask.

Iran presses the button, that causes an electric shock to cause Falcon to fall, electrocuted.

"Scott, we need to bring Falc to the MRI. Jace, I have the best surgery tables here. My twins are operated in the most sterile environment."

Falcon is brought from his penthouse to the MRI room.
He is shoved into the machine. A screen is in front of him.
Iran puts some soothing music into the speakers by his ear. The soothing sound of a heartbeat resonates through the machine.
"He's waking up." Iran says as she looks at the scan. "Luckily he is swaddled up in the machine." Iran then presses key S, causing a scene to appear on Falcon's screen. The scene was a birth scene from the fetuses point of view.

hmm… very interesting. I wonder how this was filmed?
Now, if you guys WERE trying to trick me into thinking i was a baby, you're doing a pretty bad job of it. And i'm going to get shocked for saying that.

Iran plays videos of children playing happily in playgrounds. A name card then flashes. "Dr. Ezra Webman." The video pans into his face. Webman then pulls out a gun and shoots the cameraman. The camera goes static.
Iran presses F. The alternate footage plays on the screen above Falcon. It shows Webman kidnapping a child. Pictures of the child's dead body appear. A news segment from Iran-news plays.

"Dr. Webman has been caught kidnapping Adela Arab. Her body was found in the dumpster of Uru-Shalim's Webman hospital. Investigation proved that her organs have been removed. Genetic tests will be given to all of those who have recently had their organs removed. Hopefully we can find the horrible people that have accepted the organs of an innocent girl to be put in their bodies."

"Damn, what makes you angry!"

Iran got an idea. She would put on different pieces of footage on, and ask falcon which made him most angry.

She put on the following pieces of footage.
-Hitler giving a speech.
-A pedophile raping a child.
-A soldier shooting innocent women and children.
-A thief stealing a blind man's money.
-Josef Mengele giving a speech.
-Stalin giving a speech.
-An obese bearded man with a skullcap pushing a girl into a river.
-A pervert brainwashing an innocent five year old.

"Falcon, which of these pieces of footage made you the most angry? Which one of these people in these footage would you punch in the face?"

Last edited May 08, 2013 at 10:27PM EDT

To be honest, none of them really made me angry. But then again, I've had my mind warped horribly by the Internet. I would punch the blind guy in the face.

Last edited May 08, 2013 at 10:41PM EDT

"Yes, that's a good idea." Iran plays Justin Bieber on loud.
"Good." She sees the areas of the brain associated with anger light up. Douglas is then pulled out of the device, and brought into the the surgery room. His head is shaved. Iran uses a saw to cut through his skull. She then shoves an end of a stainless steel wire into his brain. She shoves the other end into another part of his brain.
The segment of the skull is placed back with staples holding it together. Iran bandages the head of Falcon, and gives him some medication to relax.
She then moves him back to his penthouse.

"So, how are you feeling?"

I'm feeling good, but that Bieber music almost blew out my eardrums. Now, I must request a surgeon's mask. It's not like I'm gonna use it to MacGyver my way out of the cell, or anything.

No Dr. Boss. Are you mad? That will destroy all I've worked to develop. My plans of swapping Justin Bieber's anus with Micheal Buble's must come true. This prisoner is just the first step in my plans. Remember they do have drug sniffing pigs at every entrance… So make damn sure your maryjane is wrapped up nicely in an airtight condom. Lube that condom up with some vasolube or chapstick, and then ask a friend or loved one to insert that baby as far up the rectum as it will possibly go..
Everything that has transpired has done so according to my design. Your friends, up there on the sanctuary moon, are walking into a trap, as is your Rebel fleet. It was I who allowed the Alliance to know the location of the shield generator. It is quite safe from your pitiful little band. An entire legion of my best troops awaits them. Oh, I'm afraid the deflector shield will be quite operational when your friends arrive.

Iran smashes her hand on the table. "Remember we have four hundred-and-fifty pairs of twins, so we do not have to perform our experiments on one man."

"The reason I did this to Falcon was not for experimentation purposes, but for the sake of humanity. This crazy motherf***er pulled out a gun on me when he was angry. This implant will prevent him from becoming angry, by giving him an seizure when the tiniest fragments of anger come to his mind."

Iran then leads everybody including Falcon outside. "Falc, you are free to roam in the wild." She then shut the door.

Falcon Heads to a Canadian doctor.
I'd like to have some X ray tests done on me. Specifically my brain, and my back.
OOC: Why Canadian? Free Health Care.

Last edited May 09, 2013 at 08:10PM EDT

"Hah, Falcon doesn't know that if enough radiation hits the metal brain implant, it will overheat and burn his tissues." Iran says as she and the team are looking at the tracking device and electrocuter's signals. Might as well not electrocute him now, since it is his mistake.

OOC: IRL Canadian docs suck. I've been waiting over three years for an MRI, and now they found a growth.

3 years? shit, man.
Falcon sends an anonymous tip to the FBI about the twins case detailing the experiments that he was a part of. He then climbs up onto the roof of a building, stands on a ledge, and awaits whatever comes for him.

Last edited May 09, 2013 at 08:21PM EDT

"Such as?"
An alarm rings. "It seems like Falcon is dead. Let's go and try to resurrect him into another body."
She brings a twin up from the basement. "Alfalfa will be the best body for him. He has the same height and hair color."

Iran wrote:

"Such as?"
An alarm rings. "It seems like Falcon is dead. Let's go and try to resurrect him into another body."
She brings a twin up from the basement. "Alfalfa will be the best body for him. He has the same height and hair color."

like riddles or interactivity with dubstep just mind games to make them smarter

Falcon's dead body lay on Iran's surgery table. "We don't need to even bring out the saw." Iran says as she removes the nails.
On the other table next to this table, Alfalfa lay with his skull wide open. "When will this be over?!" He complained.
"Soon. Soon, you will be smarter." Iran said that with uneasiness. If the definition of a person was their body, then, yes, Alfalfa would be smarter. Yet, if you considered a person to be their mind, Alfalfa would be dead.

The brain of Falcon was pulled out of the skull. Veins leading to Alfalfa's brain were carefully cut. The grey matter was pulled out, and replaced with Falcon's neural mass. Iran sew the veins together.

After the operation was completed, Iran sprayed Alfalfa's face with a scent to wake up Alfalfa or Falcon. "Hello Alfalfa. You have the mind of another person in your head. You are now smarter." She held the face with her hand. "Your head is still open. I can either return your own brain, or let you keep this traitor's grey mass."
She addressed Falcon this time. "Falc, did you tell anyone about these experiments? I have a lie detector. Now give me an answer!"

But of course I did. Now then, I would much rather let this "Alfalfa" Kid have his body back, then be alive. You see, I shouldn't even be ALIVE right now.

Last edited May 09, 2013 at 10:41PM EDT

"You damned…" Iran pauses. "If I insert his brain back into his body, I'd break his promise. I promised to make Alfalfa smarter. Your mind wasn't a nice one, so I am not going to do as it wants. I will keep the promise I made to Alfalfa!"

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!