Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

303,755 total conversations in 8,662 threads

+ New Thread


Hay there

Last posted May 15, 2013 at 08:15AM EDT. Added May 10, 2013 at 11:31AM EDT
78 posts from 28 users

Just talking to some awesome people in the IRC. You?

May 10, 2013 at 11:33AM EDT
Quote

I’m doing mostly well excepting seasonal allergies. How are you doing on this fine day?

May 10, 2013 at 11:35AM EDT
Quote
Just talking to some awesome people in the IRC. You?
I’m doing mostly well excepting seasonal allergies. How are you doing on this fine day?

Oh I’m doing okay today, I guess. It’s really rainy outside, so it’s all dark and gloomy looking around my office.
What a bummerrrrrr.

Also allergies are the worst! D: Stupid summer season

May 10, 2013 at 11:45AM EDT
Quote

I’m about to eat my gyro. Anyone wanna bite?

May 10, 2013 at 12:14PM EDT
Quote

Alex wrote:

I’m about to eat my gyro. Anyone wanna bite?

Oh my gawd, pls give me some.

May 10, 2013 at 12:16PM EDT
Quote

School’s over, but I had to walk in the rain for about an hour to return books.
Want to make a new nations RP with my spare time during the summer.
Gonna eat ramen soon; looking forward to it.
Maybe I’ll play Pokémon today.

Everything’s going okay.

Last edited May 10, 2013 at 12:36PM EDT
May 10, 2013 at 12:36PM EDT
Quote

I just got out of the rain in Austin, TX, but the lightning was very epic(crakakaCRAKOOOOOOOOOOM!!!), so yeah, I’m doin’ fine.

May 10, 2013 at 12:47PM EDT
Quote
School’s over, but I had to walk in the rain for about an hour to return books.
I just got out of the rain in Austin, TX, but the lightning was very epic(crakakaCRAKOOOOOOOOOOM!!!), so yeah, I’m doin’ fine.

What is with all the rain everywhere today! D:
Way too gloomy for a Friday

Last edited May 10, 2013 at 01:01PM EDT
May 10, 2013 at 01:00PM EDT
Quote

I keep making new characters in Fire Emblem Awakening. Miyuki Sawashiro does the voice acting for the female avatar. But, they’re so many cute girls in the game, I rather be male. I mean, if you have a child with one of the girls, the Miyuki does the voice for you child. B-but, that means I have to wait awhile to hear her voice! Also, wish some of the classes were more tome friendly other than just dark mage, dark mage, sage and dark knight. Would love to be a wyvern rider, but that means no magic for me. But, the upside I have a dragon and become more tanky.

Also, I still need to beat Bioshock Infinite. Very good game, might play it later on or just go back to reblogging on tumblr. Depends.

But, to answer your question on how I am, I’m alright for right now.

May 10, 2013 at 01:15PM EDT
Quote

really peeved because I’m sick of all of the incompetent administration on the Ace of Spades/Build and Shoot servers. I’m probably going to be starting my own.

May 10, 2013 at 01:42PM EDT
Quote

Dr. Coolface wrote:

I’m listening to heavy metal, so I am well.

Do you have a favorite band/song?

May 10, 2013 at 01:47PM EDT
Quote

Update:

Fixing the fagbot who downvoted everyone…

May 10, 2013 at 02:42PM EDT
Quote

Its good

May 10, 2013 at 02:49PM EDT

Alex wrote:

Update:

Fixing the fagbot who downvoted everyone…

So you’re just upvoting everyone?

May 10, 2013 at 02:53PM EDT
Quote

Day 1:

I’m terribly sleepy today.
I maybe need a rest.

May 10, 2013 at 02:58PM EDT
Quote

Not a too bad day here in the Netherlands. Had a little rain, for about 10 minutes. Now listening to metal too, and then I should prepare for my final exams starting Tuesday

May 10, 2013 at 03:22PM EDT
Quote

I’m pretty stressed
I got all my finals on the same day, and I gotta present an exhibit on ancient Egyptian art for my class

May 10, 2013 at 04:54PM EDT
Quote

The Frosty Lich wrote:

I keep making new characters in Fire Emblem Awakening. Miyuki Sawashiro does the voice acting for the female avatar. But, they’re so many cute girls in the game, I rather be male. I mean, if you have a child with one of the girls, the Miyuki does the voice for you child. B-but, that means I have to wait awhile to hear her voice! Also, wish some of the classes were more tome friendly other than just dark mage, dark mage, sage and dark knight. Would love to be a wyvern rider, but that means no magic for me. But, the upside I have a dragon and become more tanky.

Also, I still need to beat Bioshock Infinite. Very good game, might play it later on or just go back to reblogging on tumblr. Depends.

But, to answer your question on how I am, I’m alright for right now.

One of the promotions from Pegasus Knight, Falcon Knight (I think), can wield tomes.

May 10, 2013 at 04:57PM EDT
Quote

Moargun wrote:

Do you have a favorite band/song?

Black Sabbath is the best metal band, & War Pigs is their best song.

Top 10 metal songs:
1. War Pigs (Sabbath)
2. Iron Man (Sabbath)
3. Painkiller (Judas Priest)
4. Neon Knights (Sabbath)
5. Number of the Beast (Iron Maiden)
6. Hallowed Be Thy Name (Maiden)
7. For Whom The Bell Tolls (Metallica)
8. Master Of Puppets (Metallica)
9. Paranoid (Sabbath)
10. Holy Diver (Dio)

May 10, 2013 at 06:06PM EDT
Quote

Dr. Coolface wrote:

Black Sabbath is the best metal band, & War Pigs is their best song.

Top 10 metal songs:
1. War Pigs (Sabbath)
2. Iron Man (Sabbath)
3. Painkiller (Judas Priest)
4. Neon Knights (Sabbath)
5. Number of the Beast (Iron Maiden)
6. Hallowed Be Thy Name (Maiden)
7. For Whom The Bell Tolls (Metallica)
8. Master Of Puppets (Metallica)
9. Paranoid (Sabbath)
10. Holy Diver (Dio)

Oh holy cow, what a nice list you have there.

I love Dio. I just said the other day that the world would be a brighter place if he was still in it, haha.

May 10, 2013 at 06:23PM EDT
Quote

Lone K.K. Slider wrote:

Hey guys.
I am bored at home.

Hey you should play a game or something

May 10, 2013 at 07:55PM EDT
Quote

Dancing and jumpin around because I’m hyper as shit right now.

May 10, 2013 at 08:27PM EDT
Quote

Syndic wrote:

School’s over, but I had to walk in the rain for about an hour to return books.
Want to make a new nations RP with my spare time during the summer.
Gonna eat ramen soon; looking forward to it.
Maybe I’ll play Pokémon today.

Everything’s going okay.

They can’t play your nations rp when they’re playing my soon-to-be-maybe-or-not corporation rp.

May 10, 2013 at 08:42PM EDT
Quote

Cale wrote:

They can’t play your nations rp when they’re playing my soon-to-be-maybe-or-not corporation rp.

Is that a threat?

May 10, 2013 at 08:52PM EDT
Quote

Fairly good. Playing World of Tanks, which I recently got into. Lots of bonuses this weekend and I managed to snag a few premium tanks (T-127 and Pz. S35).

May 10, 2013 at 08:56PM EDT
Quote

Day 2:

Thanks for asking, original poster! So today, I’m pretty sleepy.
I want to go to sleep but I can’t, I am introduced to caffeine once again after a long absence. I’m going to regret it ‘cause I’m going to have a wicked headache today. Maybe I should get some rest…but I think I said that awhile ago and I didn’t promise it to myself…


Actually, I’m going to see how long I last without sleeping.
Naps for 1 hour maximum. Caffeine included.

Last edited May 11, 2013 at 03:36AM EDT
May 11, 2013 at 03:28AM EDT
Quote

Hello there OP. I’m doing fine, thank you.

Well maybe I’m a little bit tired from a weekend of alcohol, strippers and Glee episodes but otherwise fine. I didn’t get a hangover, so it’s probably all the Glee episodes causing all the tiredness. It’s pretty tiring watching shows that your friends insist on watching when you have no interest in them at all.

But I did also watch the latest Star Trek film and got a new DnB album so there’s that.

How has your day been?

May 11, 2013 at 04:44AM EDT
Quote

Today is still pretty rainyyy, buuhh.
And it just keeps getting colder and colder here in Michigan, what the heck, I thought this was May, not December :c

Today I might play some games, watch some anime, or hang out with my friend. I don’t know yet.

(I’m also pretty sleepy, I stayed up too late)

May 11, 2013 at 03:40PM EDT
Quote

Weasel wrote:

Day 2:

Thanks for asking, original poster! So today, I’m pretty sleepy.
I want to go to sleep but I can’t, I am introduced to caffeine once again after a long absence. I’m going to regret it ‘cause I’m going to have a wicked headache today. Maybe I should get some rest…but I think I said that awhile ago and I didn’t promise it to myself…


Actually, I’m going to see how long I last without sleeping.
Naps for 1 hour maximum. Caffeine included.

Why wouldn’t you want to sleep!? That’s silly talk.

But I remember when I was still in high school I used to do that all the time.
“Lol, how much not-sleep can I get tonight I wonder, hurhurhur”
(I was a lame kid :/)

May 11, 2013 at 03:43PM EDT
Quote

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

Bleh, depressed and not really feeling like doing anything.

Oh no! I didn’t notice this post until 23 hours later! Ah!

I’m so sorry you’re depressed :c
Is there anything I can do to make your day better in any way?

May 11, 2013 at 03:46PM EDT
Quote

Moargun wrote:

Today is still pretty rainyyy, buuhh.
And it just keeps getting colder and colder here in Michigan, what the heck, I thought this was May, not December :c

Today I might play some games, watch some anime, or hang out with my friend. I don’t know yet.

(I’m also pretty sleepy, I stayed up too late)

Michigan is just like Ohio, we have no idea what the fuck our seasons are. It’s currently hovering around 60 degrees here.

May 11, 2013 at 05:10PM EDT
Quote

Vlad wrote:

Michigan is just like Ohio, we have no idea what the fuck our seasons are. It’s currently hovering around 60 degrees here.

Every state in our little area pretty much has the same weather. We’re all bros and we understand each other, that kind of friendship runs deep ; ^;7

May 11, 2013 at 05:40PM EDT
Quote

Moargun wrote:

Oh no! I didn’t notice this post until 23 hours later! Ah!

I’m so sorry you’re depressed :c
Is there anything I can do to make your day better in any way?

An internet hug maybe, though I think it’s starting to die down a bit. My mood swung up last night before bed and wasn’t able to get to sleep until the adrenaline rush exhausted me. But now I am back down low again. Though, not as low as before thankfully.

May 11, 2013 at 05:48PM EDT
Quote

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

An internet hug maybe, though I think it’s starting to die down a bit. My mood swung up last night before bed and wasn’t able to get to sleep until the adrenaline rush exhausted me. But now I am back down low again. Though, not as low as before thankfully.

The same thing sort of happened to be, but in the opposite direction.
sort of, idk

Also I hope this cat can make you feel better at least a little bit :P

and maybe these puppies too

May 11, 2013 at 06:23PM EDT
Quote

My allergies are starting to go away so that’s good. Now I’m off to a punk show at a local venue. They’re having a BBQ there so 6 bucks for a free meal with some cool bands at a bar is how I’m spending most of my night.

May 11, 2013 at 06:25PM EDT
Quote

I just moved to DC, where I’ll be living for the next few weeks. I’m sitting in this apartment alone, tired from the flight, the walking I did all around the city today, and anxious about the temporary job I’m starting Monday. But really?



It could be a whole lot worse. I mean, I’m getting to stay in DC by myself for several weeks. That’s very cool.

May 11, 2013 at 10:21PM EDT
Quote

I was called a nigger by a very racist individual even though I’m not even black.

May 11, 2013 at 10:32PM EDT
Quote

量子 Meme wrote:

Yesterday was great, I had my last day in year 11.

Is it your birthday?
If so, happy birthday.

May 12, 2013 at 12:26AM EDT
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!