Forums / Just For Fun

327,403 total conversations in 8,667 threads

+ New Thread


Walmart Game

Last posted May 26, 2013 at 12:00AM EDT. Added May 13, 2013 at 07:46PM EDT
55 conversations with 36 participants

A pregnancy test, a wire hanger, and a “barbecuing for dummies” book.

May 13, 2013 at 07:48PM EDT
Quote

First thought: beer, beer, and more beer.
Second thought: Gun, garbage bag, and WD40

May 13, 2013 at 08:01PM EDT
Quote

The cash register, the storeroom keys and the cashier him/herself.
Yes, this is a robbery.

Last edited May 13, 2013 at 09:28PM EDT
May 13, 2013 at 09:22PM EDT
Quote

I’d buy a ruler, a box, and some rope.

Last edited May 13, 2013 at 10:17PM EDT
May 13, 2013 at 10:15PM EDT

Two regular items.
But the third would be poop.

May 13, 2013 at 10:42PM EDT

Besides the robbery,
I would buy a weapon, a carrying bag/case and some rubber gloves.
Then I would rob another Wal-Mart.

"What do you buy to freak out the cashier the most?"
Do it right.

Last edited May 13, 2013 at 11:00PM EDT
May 13, 2013 at 10:57PM EDT
Quote

Garbage bags, ski mask, kitchen knife set.
RAPE SQUAD KILLAZ!!!!!!!

May 13, 2013 at 11:41PM EDT

Wallpaper, miniature marts, and video games.

You think I’m fucking around, huh?

I need the wallpaper to cover a repaired hole in my living room wall, the miniature toy mart is for my little sister, and I haven’t bought Luigi’s Mansion: Dark Moon yet.

May 14, 2013 at 01:26AM EDT
Quote

Now we get 3 items?!
I’ll buy Fifty Shades of Grey, a cucumber and oil.

May 14, 2013 at 01:41AM EDT
Quote

I don’t think anyone can do better than Stig_Auer but a bible, a gun, and a copy of “Writing a legal last will and testament for dummies”

May 14, 2013 at 09:35AM EDT
Quote

Grease, GHB, and the Cashier’s Children.

Last edited May 14, 2013 at 11:39AM EDT
May 14, 2013 at 09:52AM EDT
Quote

A purple dildo, a sheet of purple glass, and a Barney the Dinosaur DVD box set.

May 14, 2013 at 10:46AM EDT
Quote

@ 0.999…=1
This is a Walmart we’re talking about…


I’m going for lotion, anime, and five memory foam pillows…

May 14, 2013 at 11:02AM EDT
Quote

Laud Piestrings wrote:

@ 0.999…=1
This is a Walmart we’re talking about…


I’m going for lotion, anime, and five memory foam pillows…

It says no lube or condoms!
-
Anyways, I’m gonna get:
1). Some fake army fatigues
2). A balaclava, and
3). An assault rifle.

May 14, 2013 at 11:13AM EDT
Quote

Scott Pilgrim (TheOpt1onal) wrote:

It says no lube or condoms!

Lotion is not lube… is it? If so, I f*cked up big time…

Last edited May 14, 2013 at 12:21PM EDT
May 14, 2013 at 12:16PM EDT
Quote

Laud Piestrings wrote:

Scott Pilgrim (TheOpt1onal) wrote:

It says no lube or condoms!

Lotion is not lube… is it? If so, I f*cked up big time…

If you use it as lube, I guess it is.

May 14, 2013 at 12:28PM EDT
Quote

TheOpt1onal (需要血) wrote:

If you use it as lube, I guess it is.

In that case…
A hamster, a pipe, and some laxatives.

Last edited May 14, 2013 at 12:57PM EDT
May 14, 2013 at 12:50PM EDT
Quote

Three items. Can be anything. All you have to do is dress like this.

Works every time

May 14, 2013 at 04:02PM EDT
Quote

TheOpt1onal (需要血) wrote:

It says no lube or condoms!
-
Anyways, I’m gonna get:
1). Some fake army fatigues
2). A balaclava, and
3). An assault rifle.

I don’t know how walmarts are outside of California, but I don’t think they sell assault rifles.

May 14, 2013 at 04:46PM EDT
Quote

Dac wrote:

I don’t know how walmarts are outside of California, but I don’t think they sell assault rifles.

I’m not sure about actual assault rifles but they do sell guns that look an awful lot like assault rifles.

May 14, 2013 at 05:02PM EDT
Quote

level4outbreak wrote:

I’m not sure about actual assault rifles but they do sell guns that look an awful lot like assault rifles.

Just checked, yes they do. That’s pretty bad ass actually. Too bad California bans the two things I want the most, assualt rifles and ferrets.

May 14, 2013 at 05:11PM EDT
Quote

Dac wrote:

Just checked, yes they do. That’s pretty bad ass actually. Too bad California bans the two things I want the most, assualt rifles and ferrets.

Granted you can’t buy the guns on the Walmart website. At least, not here in New York anyway.

But back on topic:
Candy, a dog leash, and a knife.

Last edited May 14, 2013 at 05:22PM EDT
May 14, 2013 at 05:18PM EDT
Quote

level4outbreak wrote:

Granted you can’t buy the guns on the Walmart website. At least, not here in New York anyway.

But back on topic:
Candy, a dog leash, and a knife.

Oh I know, I meant too bad my Walmart doesn’t sell it.

On topic

Season 1 of my little pony and…………. That’s it actually.

May 14, 2013 at 05:25PM EDT
Quote

Bionic Kraken wrote:

Rope, bombs, and lamp oil.

It’s a good thing that they give credit at Wal Mart.
Also, a male fish, a female frog, and “Interspecies Breeding: A Comprehensive Guide”

May 14, 2013 at 09:11PM EDT
Quote

-Laxatives

-Toilet Paper

-A new Cellphone

Last edited May 14, 2013 at 09:51PM EDT
May 14, 2013 at 09:50PM EDT
Quote

Misread title.
Posted not creepy things.

Let’s see…

crowbar, flashlight, and a large double-layered bag.

May 14, 2013 at 11:51PM EDT
Quote

OP, Absolut Faggot wrote:

A dildo, a reciprocating saw and some lube (biggest they sell, anal)

can’t be lube
read the directions
>INB4

Last edited May 20, 2013 at 06:14PM EDT
May 20, 2013 at 06:13PM EDT
Quote

A dog collar
A dog leash
A new pet fish

May 21, 2013 at 12:04PM EDT

a razor, a ski mask and 50 shades of grey (or a pair of high-heels)

May 21, 2013 at 08:25PM EDT
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!