Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

304,126 total conversations in 8,678 threads

+ New Thread


Locked Locked
>KYM General 2: Boogic Electraloo (The Thread Sim Thread)

Last posted Jun 17, 2013 at 07:48PM EDT. Added May 16, 2013 at 12:22AM EDT
188 posts from 42 users

General Grievous wrote:

THAT’S ALL FOLKS!

>not embedding glorious polka pig outro
>greentexting
>anno Domini MMXIII

…I regret nothing.

May 21, 2013 at 08:42AM EDT
Quote

General Grievous wrote:

THAT’S ALL FOLKS!

We cannot stop now! Our eternal revolution must continue! The Forumwide Socialist revolution cannot be stopped!

WORKERS OF THE WORLD, UNITE!

May 21, 2013 at 01:06PM EDT
Quote

ALL OF KYM SHALL FALL TO OUR GLORIOUS WORKER’S REVOLUTION! THE PROLETARIAT HAS NAUGHT TO LOSE BUT THEIR CHAINS! WORKERS OF THE WORLD UNITE! ALL POWER TO THE SOVIETS!

May 21, 2013 at 01:23PM EDT
Quote

level4outbreak wrote:

ALL OF KYM SHALL FALL TO OUR GLORIOUS WORKER’S REVOLUTION! THE PROLETARIAT HAS NAUGHT TO LOSE BUT THEIR CHAINS! WORKERS OF THE WORLD UNITE! ALL POWER TO THE SOVIETS!

GET OUT OF HERE STALIN YOU’RE A TRAITOR TO THE REVOLUTION.

May 21, 2013 at 01:44PM EDT
Quote

STALIN? NO ONE IS STALIN HERE! I AM THE GREAT CHAIRMAN MAO ZEDONG! THE GREAT PROLETARIAT CULTURAL REVOLUTION SHALL SWEEP THROUGHOUT ALL OF KNOW YOUR MEME! THIS WEBSITE SHALL HENCEFORTH BE KNOWN AS KNOW YOUR COMMUNISTS! AND YOU ARE CLEARLY THE TRAITOR TO THE REVOLUTION, STING_AUER! YOU ARE NOT RED TEXTING YOUR WORDS LIKE A TRUE COMMUNIST!

Last edited May 21, 2013 at 02:28PM EDT
May 21, 2013 at 02:26PM EDT
Quote

Professor Metallica enjoys pencils. wrote:

I still haven’t figured out what this thread is for.

This thread is the best example of how hopeless we all really are.

May 23, 2013 at 05:36PM EDT
Quote

level4outbreak wrote:

STALIN? NO ONE IS STALIN HERE! I AM THE GREAT CHAIRMAN MAO ZEDONG! THE GREAT PROLETARIAT CULTURAL REVOLUTION SHALL SWEEP THROUGHOUT ALL OF KNOW YOUR MEME! THIS WEBSITE SHALL HENCEFORTH BE KNOWN AS KNOW YOUR COMMUNISTS! AND YOU ARE CLEARLY THE TRAITOR TO THE REVOLUTION, STING_AUER! YOU ARE NOT RED TEXTING YOUR WORDS LIKE A TRUE COMMUNIST!

May 23, 2013 at 07:13PM EDT
Quote

Thank you for bumping this thread. However, you do not need to.

The “KnowYourMeme Thread Simulator v2.0” video is complete and will be posted on my YouTube channel (NOT EliqueStudios’ YouTube channel like the last one) around 1:00 AM on Sunday morning from Sydney, Australia, mate!

I will embed it here myself.

Make sure you watch all the way to the end (even the credits) for some great surprises, including:
– The names of everybody who posted in this thread in the KYM logo font… in 3D!
– The profile pictures of everybody who posted in this thread… ANIMATED!
– News on Emem Ruoy Wonk 4, KYM-tan: Ace Attorney and KYMmon.
– One final surprise which I actually won’t spoil, like the above.

CONGRATUAMARATIONS! THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING IN THIS SOCIAL EXPERIMENT. SEE YOU IN A FEW DAYS! A WINRAR IS YOU! NOW GO AND REST OUR HEROES

May 23, 2013 at 08:21PM EDT
Quote

NeonWabbit wrote:

Thank you for bumping this thread. However, you do not need to.

The “KnowYourMeme Thread Simulator v2.0” video is complete and will be posted on my YouTube channel (NOT EliqueStudios’ YouTube channel like the last one) around 1:00 AM on Sunday morning from Sydney, Australia, mate!

I will embed it here myself.

Make sure you watch all the way to the end (even the credits) for some great surprises, including:
– The names of everybody who posted in this thread in the KYM logo font… in 3D!
– The profile pictures of everybody who posted in this thread… ANIMATED!
– News on Emem Ruoy Wonk 4, KYM-tan: Ace Attorney and KYMmon.
– One final surprise which I actually won’t spoil, like the above.

CONGRATUAMARATIONS! THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING IN THIS SOCIAL EXPERIMENT. SEE YOU IN A FEW DAYS! A WINRAR IS YOU! NOW GO AND REST OUR HEROES

neat

May 23, 2013 at 08:22PM EDT

NeonWabbit wrote:

Thank you for bumping this thread. However, you do not need to.

The “KnowYourMeme Thread Simulator v2.0” video is complete and will be posted on my YouTube channel (NOT EliqueStudios’ YouTube channel like the last one) around 1:00 AM on Sunday morning from Sydney, Australia, mate!

I will embed it here myself.

Make sure you watch all the way to the end (even the credits) for some great surprises, including:
– The names of everybody who posted in this thread in the KYM logo font… in 3D!
– The profile pictures of everybody who posted in this thread… ANIMATED!
– News on Emem Ruoy Wonk 4, KYM-tan: Ace Attorney and KYMmon.
– One final surprise which I actually won’t spoil, like the above.

CONGRATUAMARATIONS! THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING IN THIS SOCIAL EXPERIMENT. SEE YOU IN A FEW DAYS! A WINRAR IS YOU! NOW GO AND REST OUR HEROES

The names of everybody who posted in this thread in the KYM logo font… in 3D!

The profile pictures of everybody who posted in this thread… ANIMATED

*News on Emem Ruoy Wonk 4, KYM-tan: Ace Attorney and KYMmon.
*

One final surprise which I actually won’t spoil, like the above.

Last edited May 24, 2013 at 05:04AM EDT
May 24, 2013 at 04:53AM EDT
Quote

You know how I said I would upload it around 1:00 AM in Sydney, Australia? Well, I did. But, did I say I would un-private it at that time? Nope!

Looks like you’ll have to wait a bit longer, everyone.

Due to technical difficulties, I had to make the thing into separate parts, and if you’re so desperate to see at least something now, here is the very first part:

This part will be skippable with an annotation in the full thing. Stay tuned for that! This week! I promise! I love you. :3

Edit: Someone asked, but yes, all the parts will be combined in the full thing. You do not need to keep clicking onto different videos.

Last edited May 25, 2013 at 11:20AM EDT
May 25, 2013 at 11:16AM EDT
Quote

Dammit Neon, you got my anticipation all up with that video, and now it’s crushed, making it only larger D:
You didn’t only twist my Peters with this action, you also rustled my Jimmies, shuffled my Sammies ánd bruised my Berthas

Last edited May 25, 2013 at 01:22PM EDT
May 25, 2013 at 01:19PM EDT
Quote

>See thread updated
>Mike was last post
>Maybe OP finally delivered
>Click on thread
>Just a bump
>mfw

Jun 01, 2013 at 09:28PM EDT
Quote

You still won’t get to see the full video for a few weeks, maybe. I can’t say why.

For those who weren’t in the IRC yesterday, I leaked the 2nd part of it. And now you forum-ites can view it here:

THIS IS THE ONLY PART I WILL LEAK BEFORE THE FULL THING IS READY.

Last edited Jun 02, 2013 at 09:06AM EDT
Jun 02, 2013 at 09:05AM EDT
Quote

NeonWabbit wrote:

You still won’t get to see the full video for a few weeks, maybe. I can’t say why.

For those who weren’t in the IRC yesterday, I leaked the 2nd part of it. And now you forum-ites can view it here:

THIS IS THE ONLY PART I WILL LEAK BEFORE THE FULL THING IS READY.


I TOTALLY WON THAT THREAD SIM.
(You gotta give him a demonic voice in his 3rd and 4th transformations or something)

Last edited Jun 02, 2013 at 09:28AM EDT
Jun 02, 2013 at 09:27AM EDT
Quote

Myconix wrote:


I TOTALLY WON THAT THREAD SIM.
(You gotta give him a demonic voice in his 3rd and 4th transformations or something)

Sorry, but the thread simulator audio/video is already complete, so I can’t do that.

I was thinking of doing something using my own voice, but an evil moth creature is more funny with an electronic British child’s voice.

Your non-Mothrus posts use another voice, though.

Jun 02, 2013 at 06:56PM EDT
Quote

OP here. Did I say “Sun”-day? I meant “some” day. Now, what starts with OP and ends with delivers? Watch this video for the answer!

TL;DR: OP DELIVERS

Jun 11, 2013 at 06:24PM EDT
Quote

Time for some DVD special features! At the moment, I just have some of the images I created specifically for this video:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH~! If you haven’t seen the full 19 minute video yet, you should do so!

Last edited Jun 11, 2013 at 09:54PM EDT
Jun 11, 2013 at 09:54PM EDT
Quote

NeonWabbit wrote:

OP here. Did I say “Sun”-day? I meant “some” day. Now, what starts with OP and ends with delivers? Watch this video for the answer!

TL;DR: OP DELIVERS

So, I’m an Indian guy…
I like it.

Jun 11, 2013 at 10:19PM EDT
Quote

Now we wait for the video showing all the reactions to the second thread sim.
Now excuse me while I wipe my tears with the toilet paper since I didn’t get an animated credit.

Jun 12, 2013 at 03:32AM EDT
Quote

General Grievous wrote:


I want to cum inside BSOD.

No! Stay out of my butt!


Eh, I can’t believe I missed this. I wanted to make an entire post filled with this:

HAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHAHAHEHEAHHEAHAHAHEHAEHAHHUHUHAEHAE
HAUEHAEHAUEHUAEHAUEHAUEHAEHEHAEHEAEHAUEHAUEHAUEHAUEHAUHEEH
AUHEUHEAUEHAUHAEUEHUAEHEUHAUEHEAUHEUAHAUHEAUEHAUHEEHAEAUEH
AUHEAUEHAUEHEEUHEUAEHAUEHEAUEHAUHEUAHEUAHEAUHEUHAEUHEUAHAE
UAEHAUHEAUEHEAUHEE

…just so I can hear the txt-to-speech voice try and say it.

Last edited Jun 12, 2013 at 05:58AM EDT
Jun 12, 2013 at 05:58AM EDT
Quote

NeonWabbit wrote:

OP here. Did I say “Sun”-day? I meant “some” day. Now, what starts with OP and ends with delivers? Watch this video for the answer!

TL;DR: OP DELIVERS

’tis beautiful…

Jun 12, 2013 at 07:30AM EDT
Quote

NeonWabbit wrote:

OP here. Did I say “Sun”-day? I meant “some” day. Now, what starts with OP and ends with delivers? Watch this video for the answer!

TL;DR: OP DELIVERS

I love you

Jun 12, 2013 at 09:15AM EDT
Quote

Bumping. Cos you wanna another one..
Oh and no.. The deliverer won’t be Neon this time..
I will deliver it.
Lets start the part 2!

Last edited Jun 15, 2013 at 12:43PM EDT
Jun 15, 2013 at 12:17PM EDT
Quote

NeonWabbit wrote:

OP here. Did I say “Sun”-day? I meant “some” day. Now, what starts with OP and ends with delivers? Watch this video for the answer!

TL;DR: OP DELIVERS

Jun 15, 2013 at 12:36PM EDT
Quote

Alex Mercer wrote:

Bumping. Cos you wanna another one..
Oh and no.. The deliverer won’t be Neon this time..
I will deliver it.
Lets start the part 2!

Alex is lying of course.

Jun 16, 2013 at 02:52PM EDT
Quote

I LOG OFF THE FORUMS FOR TWENTY SECONDS AND PEOPLE TALK OF SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH THE PROTAGONIST OF PROTOTYPE? WHAT’S BECOME OF THIS COUNTRY FORUM?

Jun 17, 2013 at 12:42PM EDT
Quote

op requesting lock pls

adminz pls delivr k thnx

((See y’all in NeonWabbit’s KYM Project Megathread!

Now with 100% more playable KYM-tan: Ace Attorney demos and more!))

Jun 17, 2013 at 07:48PM EDT
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!