Forums / Just For Fun

310,085 total conversations in 8,353 threads

+ New Thread


Nations RP: Return to the First

Last posted Jul 27, 2013 at 10:03PM EDT. Added May 19, 2013 at 10:08PM EDT
809 conversations with 23 participants

Official Message from Vascony

Vlad, if another nuke goes off this planet is turning into a snowball. For realsies.
Also aren’t there functional colonies still on Mars? Maybe we should try to talk to them.
Also prepare your navy hole.

Jun 02, 2013 at 10:28AM EDT
Quote

Attention NERV stop Look at the Otaku People’s newest toy stop Pretty nifty huh question mark stop It’s too bad that your laws don’t let us trade it with you full stop
all caps edit colon If you got Syn apostrophe s monty python reference in that turn then you are awesome full stop
EDITEDIT: Sorry for not using telegraph lingo, but I need to share this bit from my recent turn message:
“a democratic pseudo-government called “The Union” separate but equal to the Corpos, who act like a labor union pushing frivolous things like “fair wages” and “Worker Health and Saftey” down the throat of onto the agenda of Corpos."

Last edited Jun 02, 2013 at 11:19AM EDT
Jun 02, 2013 at 11:03AM EDT
Quote

MDFification wrote:

Official Message from Vascony

Vlad, if another nuke goes off this planet is turning into a snowball. For realsies.
Also aren’t there functional colonies still on Mars? Maybe we should try to talk to them.
Also prepare your navy hole.

It’s for power™.

But seriously, I’m not going to nuke anyone. I just wanted to see if a nuclear program was possible. And, knowing our history with WMDs, I’m going to scrap the program.

Edit: It’s also worth noting that German was the first country to even get nuked in NatRP and I was it’s leader.

Last edited Jun 02, 2013 at 11:37AM EDT
Jun 02, 2013 at 11:35AM EDT
Quote

Anyone want to trade with resource-rich Brazil? I’m looking to modernize. And stay far, far away from Venezuela.

Jun 02, 2013 at 12:03PM EDT
Quote

Is it time already for Angmar Zealots to Crusade against Heathens?

@Syndic: 1. Is Aeriya still doing the Torture-style Eugenics thing. 2. Does religion matter in this one because you know I’ll totally make that a thing.

Last edited Jun 02, 2013 at 01:05PM EDT
Jun 02, 2013 at 12:52PM EDT
Quote

MDFification wrote:

Anyone want to trade with resource-rich Brazil? I’m looking to modernize. And stay far, far away from Venezuela.

Hi howdy.

Edit: Official Warning to the Otak Empire

The Okinawa Islands are under the dominion of the State of Japan and NERV. If you do not withdraw your forces immediately, we will be forced to engage your military in combat.

Last edited Jun 02, 2013 at 01:59PM EDT
Jun 02, 2013 at 01:52PM EDT
Quote

Fridge Logic wrote:

Hi howdy.

Edit: Official Warning to the Otak Empire

The Okinawa Islands are under the dominion of the State of Japan and NERV. If you do not withdraw your forces immediately, we will be forced to engage your military in combat.

Way to be in the wrong ocean for me to possibly reach you, chump.

Jun 02, 2013 at 01:57PM EDT
Quote

MDFification wrote:

Way to be in the wrong ocean for me to possibly reach you, chump.

Well FINE, I didn’t even want to trade with you…b-baka!

Last edited Jun 02, 2013 at 02:02PM EDT
Jun 02, 2013 at 02:01PM EDT
Quote

MDFification wrote:

Anyone want to trade with resource-rich Brazil? I’m looking to modernize. And stay far, far away from Venezuela.

I may enjoy beginning the trade of trading with your country.

Jun 02, 2013 at 02:21PM EDT
Quote

Fridge Logic wrote:

Hi howdy.

Edit: Official Warning to the Otak Empire

The Okinawa Islands are under the dominion of the State of Japan and NERV. If you do not withdraw your forces immediately, we will be forced to engage your military in combat.

The Okinawa Islands were neutral territory when we peacefully settled on them. We will not negotiate with terrorists, particularly ones that think that the world is going to be taken over by angels. ANGELS.

Jun 02, 2013 at 03:39PM EDT
Quote

Alright. I’m coming into discussion now. I’d like to set up trade with Cattonia and Vascony. It would be beneficial to all of our nations.

Jun 02, 2013 at 03:51PM EDT
Quote

Sir Crona Gorgon, Sr. VII wrote:

The Okinawa Islands were neutral territory when we peacefully settled on them. We will not negotiate with terrorists, particularly ones that think that the world is going to be taken over by angels. ANGELS.

Historically Japanese though, which may explain why an ultra-nationalist state like NERV wants them.

And to exterminate the Otakus. They have been a blight on Japan’s culture long enough.

Jun 02, 2013 at 03:55PM EDT
Quote

MDFification wrote:

Historically Japanese though, which may explain why an ultra-nationalist state like NERV wants them.

And to exterminate the Otakus. They have been a blight on Japan’s culture long enough.

I won’t give up land that is rightfully mine on account of your petty nationalism.

Jun 02, 2013 at 04:27PM EDT
Quote

Sir Crona Gorgon, Sr. VII wrote:

I won’t give up land that is rightfully mine on account of your petty nationalism.

I’m in Brazil and don’t know you exist. :3

Jun 02, 2013 at 04:31PM EDT
Quote

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

Alright. I’m coming into discussion now. I’d like to set up trade with Cattonia and Vascony. It would be beneficial to all of our nations.

Sure. I don’t see why not.

Jun 02, 2013 at 06:08PM EDT
Quote

Sir Crona Gorgon, Sr. VII wrote:

I was talking to fridge brah

You quoted me brah
I’m withdrawing your boating privileges
Your mother and I are very disappointed in you

Jun 02, 2013 at 06:12PM EDT
Quote

@Vascony
Would it be okay if Leninland sets up a small colony in the unclaimed parts of South America? It would help to make trade easy between our two countries

Jun 02, 2013 at 08:22PM EDT
Quote

Sir Crona Gorgon, Sr. VII wrote:

The Okinawa Islands were neutral territory when we peacefully settled on them. We will not negotiate with terrorists, particularly ones that think that the world is going to be taken over by angels. ANGELS.

MDF is correct. Prior to the Second Impact, the Okinawas were a part of Japan, and still are. We exert claim over them, and demand you leave.

This is the straw that will break the camel’s back. If you do not leave, we will kick you out.

As for this nonsense about angels, we have no idea what you’re blabbering about.

Jun 02, 2013 at 09:01PM EDT
Quote

CrouchingSloth wrote:

@Vascony
Would it be okay if Leninland sets up a small colony in the unclaimed parts of South America? It would help to make trade easy between our two countries

How about no. I have a manifest destiny complex going on here. Go to Europe or something.

Jun 02, 2013 at 09:41PM EDT
Quote

MDFification wrote:

How about no. I have a manifest destiny complex going on here. Go to Europe or something.

Well can we at least trade then?

Jun 02, 2013 at 09:44PM EDT
Quote

@KYMnatRP
LET’S GET READY TO RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMBLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!

Jun 02, 2013 at 10:26PM EDT
Quote

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

@Crona & Fridge

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!


Only took us about 6 turns to get to the brink of war.

Jun 02, 2013 at 10:28PM EDT
Quote

A fight.
I wish I could get involved. I have no ocean vehicles, so I can’t get involved. Damn.

Jun 02, 2013 at 10:31PM EDT
Quote

Weasel wrote:

A fight.
I wish I could get involved. I have no ocean vehicles, so I can’t get involved. Damn.

You could swim.

Jun 02, 2013 at 10:40PM EDT
Quote

@Weasel:
No boats? Did your troops walk to Kamchatka? That must have been brutal.

If you really want a fight, it looks like it wouldn’t take much more expansion for you to get Fridge Logic interested.

Jun 02, 2013 at 10:48PM EDT
Quote

CrouchingSloth wrote:

You could swim.

Peasants, trained archery military, landscape technology observers/scanners, tacticians, bow ammunition, food, movable shelter, bow creating villagers and weapon resources.

All swimming across the ocean.
I don’t have strong, large ships to transfer such military and support power. Just enough to claim land and discover.
What sick mind do you have.

Last edited Jun 02, 2013 at 10:49PM EDT
Jun 02, 2013 at 10:48PM EDT
Quote

Weasel wrote:

Peasants, trained archery military, landscape technology observers/scanners, tacticians, bow ammunition, food, movable shelter, bow creating villagers and weapon resources.

All swimming across the ocean.
I don’t have strong, large ships to transfer such military and support power. Just enough to claim land and discover.
What sick mind do you have.

Now don’t be like that, drowning builds character!

Jun 02, 2013 at 11:04PM EDT
Quote

CrouchingSloth wrote:


Only took us about 6 turns to get to the brink of war.

Only? It’s been tame for quite a while comparatively.

Jun 02, 2013 at 11:21PM EDT
Quote

BTW
@pavifica I’m taking Baja California, the area around the port, but I’ll still be a friend, no invasion.

Jun 02, 2013 at 11:24PM EDT
Quote

Cale wrote:

Only? It’s been tame for quite a while comparatively.

True, but when this all started it seemed everyone was trying to use diplomacy instead of war.

Jun 02, 2013 at 11:31PM EDT
Quote

@sloth
I think everyone had the unsaid agreement that they would each try to get a big enough sword to swing before striking

Jun 02, 2013 at 11:34PM EDT
Quote

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

@Crona & Fridge

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

Hey.

Keep your big nose where it belongs, in Europe. I don’t need this matter to be inflamed any more than it already is; war is a waste of my time.

Jun 03, 2013 at 12:20AM EDT
Quote

Weasel wrote:

Peasants, trained archery military, landscape technology observers/scanners, tacticians, bow ammunition, food, movable shelter, bow creating villagers and weapon resources.

All swimming across the ocean.
I don’t have strong, large ships to transfer such military and support power. Just enough to claim land and discover.
What sick mind do you have.

>no boats
>no boats
>no boats

Jun 03, 2013 at 07:20AM EDT
Quote

@Fridge
Fine, we will withdraw in six to twelve moths, but I already set up executive actions for this turn, I cannot do anything further.
EDIT: Also, you know what I’m talking about when I say you’re afraid of angels, considering your namesake.

Last edited Jun 03, 2013 at 08:42AM EDT
Jun 03, 2013 at 08:37AM EDT
Quote

@Carnotaur

I have no pretensions to owning any significant amount of Baja territory. I just want the port-town and shipbuilding supplies.

Colonize away!

Jun 03, 2013 at 10:20AM EDT
Quote

Sir Crona Gorgon, Sr. VII wrote:

@Fridge
Fine, we will withdraw in six to twelve moths, but I already set up executive actions for this turn, I cannot do anything further.
EDIT: Also, you know what I’m talking about when I say you’re afraid of angels, considering your namesake.

Thank you for coming to your senses. I anticipate your withdrawal to occur in the turn after this next one.

And really I have no idea what you’re talking about. What are angles?

Jun 03, 2013 at 10:21AM EDT
Quote

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

Official Message from Kickassia
i bet u kiss gurls fagot

Official Message from Vascony

>you have no boats
>no boats
>what are you doing with your life

Jun 03, 2013 at 11:50AM EDT
Quote

MDFification wrote:

Official Message from Vascony

>you have no boats
>no boats
>what are you doing with your life

Official message from Kickassia
say that to my face fucker not online and see what happens.

Jun 03, 2013 at 11:55AM EDT
Quote

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

Official message from Kickassia
say that to my face fucker not online and see what happens.

Official message to Kickassia from the Holy Angmar Imperium:

Ur name sux heretic.

Jun 03, 2013 at 01:18PM EDT
Quote

Official message from the Enlightened Republic of Sastrei
Why are we all doing dis?^

Jun 03, 2013 at 01:30PM EDT
Quote

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

Official message from Kickassia
>Implying Holy Angmar Imperium is any better

Official retort from the Holy Angmar Imperium:

>Kickassia
>Kick ass
>Awful juxtaposition
>Loses nearly first every time anyway

Jun 03, 2013 at 01:50PM EDT
Quote

Official Blah blah bluh:

Why do you need to post such a large image.

Jun 03, 2013 at 02:00PM EDT
Quote

Cale wrote:

Official Blah blah bluh:

Why do you need to post such a large image.

Yo Cale feel like reuniting our Churches?
Or more accurate the remnants of Catholicism in Brazil with Orthodoxy?

Jun 03, 2013 at 02:30PM EDT
Quote

MDFification wrote:

Yo Cale feel like reuniting our Churches?
Or more accurate the remnants of Catholicism in Brazil with Orthodoxy?

Aw yea, son. Heathens beware.

Jun 03, 2013 at 02:32PM EDT
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!