Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

KYM's Got Talent Season Two

Last posted Jun 06, 2013 at 07:39PM EDT. Added May 23, 2013 at 08:35PM EDT
225 posts from 19 users

Standing near the Hollywood sign while flashing back to the finale in which Crouching Sloth won the first season.

Ladies and gentlemen, we are back to the greatest competition on the Internet as 15 contestants face off for one goal. The first 15 users to comment will compete while I, Iran, and another judge of my choice will grade each challenge. Let's begin shall we.

neet wrote:

I would very much enjoy being a judge.

That's a good idea since you're the defending champion. It would be unfair if you competed again.

We will have a four judge system unless you want me to be just a host who gives challenges and breaks ties. The judges are Sloth, Iran, Falcon, and me. I take it that Carnotaur will be our first contestant.

Carno's end. wrote:

Actually I'll just spectate and give my commentary, like a host.

I'm the host. I think you would do good as a contestant. We still need 12 people.

Hosts:
Me
Cantour
Judges:
Iran
Crouching Sloth
Falcon
Contestants:
Moargun
Jetstream Sam
Ann Hiro
Sting_Auer
Deadpool (TheOpt1onal)
8-10 more

I want to join.

By agreeing to this contest the oversigned claims no responsibility for the derailment, collapse, termination or locking of this thread. Reasonable delay in responses or contest entries is allowed, in the case of busyness, apathy, religious or moral objection, state and federal regulations, and international law, where applicable. Many will enter; few will win. Disqualification based on non-entry only to be assumed after a forty-eight (48) hour time window is given for adequate preparation of contest entry. Any prizes owed the contestant are to be awarded, free of charge, to the winning contestant upon victory. KnowYourMeme rules and regulations may contain further conditions for entry. Some restrictions apply.

Last edited May 24, 2013 at 01:35PM EDT

Hosts:
Me
Cantour
Judges:
Iran
Crouching Sloth
Falcon
Contestants:
Moargun
Jetstream Sam
Ann Hiro
Sting_Auer
Deadpool (TheOpt1onal)
Serious Business
7-9 more

I'm not much of a competitor but I'll give it a shot
I don't know what I'm getting myself into, but what's the worst that can happen

Hosts:
Me
Cantour
Judges:
Iran
Crouching Sloth
Falcon
Contestants:
Moargun
Jetstream Sam
Ann Hiro
Sting_Auer
Deadpool (TheOpt1onal)
Serious Business
Endo
Disturbed Human
5-7 more

Serious Business wrote:

@chowz

Eight is enough, but maybe a few more want the chance. Instead of a #of contestant limit, set a time limit. Registration closes in six hours… or something.

Good idea. I have eight contestants and I will give everyone else six hours to register. After the six hours, I will PM every contestant their first challenge as well as post the challenge on this thread.

Hosts:
Me
Cantour
Judges:
Iran
Crouching Sloth
Falcon
Contestants:
Moargun
Jetstream Sam
Ann Hiro
Sting_Auer
Deadpool (TheOpt1onal)
Serious Business
Endo
Disturbed Human
Floating Marmot
4-6 more

Hosts:
Me
Cantour

Judges:
Iran
Crouching Sloth
Falcon

Contestants:
Moargun
Jetstream Sam
Ann Hiro
Sting_Auer
Deadpool (TheOpt1onal)
Serious Business
Endo
Disturbed Human
Floating Marmot

Rules:

Everyone has 30 hours to do the challenge, otherwise, they'll be eliminated.
After everyone is done, the judges will grade everyone on a 5 point scale.
Lowest score will result in elimination.
If there is a tie for last, I'll pick the unlucky one.
I'll PM everyone the challenge as a reminder.

Challenge:

Describe yourself in 75-100 words. Make it interesting.

hi i'm moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun

Moargun wrote:

hi i'm moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun moargun

I really expect something better than that.

I think the only redeeming quality about me is that I can draw relatively well. When I'm not drawing, I'm playing video games, and even then, I'm probably thinking about drawing. I have a million great ideas for graphic novels and cartoon shows and movies, but my crushing apathy and wooden computer keep me from seeing my ideas come down to pipes. I'm a bit of a hypochondriac, but drawing keeps me from stressing out about little things.

I also have a dog named Jet Spider.

(Not as riveting as Moargun's description, I know, but you do what you can with what you have.)

Last edited May 25, 2013 at 09:01PM EDT

I am a 17 year old Communist. I am a nihilist in the sense that I believe the only value anything has is what you give it, and I enjoy writing, playing Saxophone, playing 4X games, and I enjoy learning about history. I have an anxiety disorder and PTSD from things I'd rather not go into detail about.

I have three brothers and two loving parents that have helped me along for my whole life, and will likely continue doing so. I go to an online high school that has helped me a great deal with my anxiety and stress.

Make myself sound interesting? I can’t do the impossible. Fuckit, I’ll just make up shit.

My name is Disturbed Human. I am the lead singer of my own band. I have millions of fans, but I don’t give a shit about any of ‘em. Every time I have a concert I go up on stage, sing one song, and leave. When a fan asks for an autograph I say “Maybe tomorrow” and walk away. My hobbies include mad science and pirating. I don’t mean pirating movies, I mean actually going on a ship in the sea and being a pirate. I also like playing the Pokemon TCG, but only with first generation cards.

EDIT: Ok that last part is true

Last edited May 25, 2013 at 10:46PM EDT

Yo, my name is Ann Hiro. I've been on KYM for the last 3 years of my life. Sometimes people here threaten me with a knife. I play competitive fighting games, and I'm pretty good at it, not to brag. People know when I enter as they see my War Flag. I live in Texas where everything is big. I like this place so much that I can even do a jig. I spend time on youtube watching anything that's funny. Sometimes I wish I can do that for money. I work Fast Food, and hate people that are rude. I've entered a contest, but something inside has not been addressed. This entry is over 120 words long, and I'm sorry

We are all many things, are we not?
I am a man.
I am a thinker.
I am a polyglot.
I am a student.
I am a gamer.
I am a fanboy.
I am an artist.
I am a grammar patriot.
I am a Mormon.
I am a pacifist.
I am an analyst.
I am a cook.
I am a reader.
I am a cyclist.
I am an adventurer.
I am a connoisseur.
I am a custodian.
I am a man.

Contestants:
Moargun
Jetstream Sam
Ann Hiro
Sting_Auer
Deadpool (TheOpt1onal)
Serious Business
Endo
Disturbed Human
Floating Marmot

Bold indicates the contestants who completed the task.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!