Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,689 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Weasel's Roulette

Last posted May 30, 2013 at 11:13PM EDT. Added May 27, 2013 at 01:19AM EDT
19 posts from 10 users

The object of the game is to live.

There is one bullet, and the game will play out by posting in the thread their option of the turn. Everyone gets all four options to choose from in a round. Spinning the chamber and cycling it is disabled in the final two.
There is five options when it's your turn:

• Shoot.
    Shooting normally at yourself. If you live, you will then pass it to the next user/player in the clockwise. You can use this turn at any time.
  • Fire at other player.
    You get to choose another player to fire at. Your turn will end. You can only use this option once during a round.
  • Spin chamber.
    You spin the chamber. There is no drawback to this other than you won't know where the bullet is. Well…you wouldn't know where it is before either. Your turn ends. You can use this turn once during a round.
  • Move forward X
    You cycle the chamber your number amount of times. You can't choose numbers 3, 4, 5, and 6. Your turn ends. You can use this turn at any time.

Only six players are permitted.

The game is split into 6 rounds with one person shot each round. If you die, then you're out of the game and can only spectate. I choose where the bullet is, and the person dies by the other's hands. The game will be updated any chance I get, a.k.a., whoever dies and the next round starts. If you post before I say who got shot, I won't care. Nothing will happen, and I won't give you any penalties.

Here's an example of a turn:

User 1: "Shoot self."
User 2: "Spin barrel."
User 3: "Shoot self."
User 4: "Fire at User 5"
User 5: "Shoot self"
User 6: "Shoot self."
User 1: "Cycle twice"
User 2: "Shoot self"
Weasel: User 2 has died, the round is over.

Any questions will be asked, and the game starts when there is 6 players marked down. Then the shooting and cycling will start.
Get it? Well then, the end shall come for all but one.

Last edited May 27, 2013 at 01:49AM EDT

chowzburgerz wrote:

Shoot self.

The game hasn't started yet. There needs to be at least five more playing to start the first round.
I'll mark you into the game then.

You're the first to receive the pistol when the round starts.

I wanna join… I'm wanna say this idea came from the last murder thread… when I shot Mike dead…
And I think you should limit the cycling to only three uses per round, to prevent spamming. Plus, what's the difference between spinning and cycling the chamber?

Last edited May 27, 2013 at 02:49AM EDT

Oh. We have an overflow of players. The game will still go on. Carnotaur and Marmot will be added after a player dies in a round. So that means they will still play, but not in the first round of the game.

@Mark spinning the barrel mixes the location of the bullet. You still don't know where it is before shooting it, but it could save you. Or kill you. Cycling the barrel will make it sure that you could skip the bullet if you have a clue where it is, but it is limited to one or two cycles. They both are prediction moves.
Thanks for the tip. Spinning and cycling are limited to three uses (all players) per round. I'm still going to give the option to shoot another player to everyone once however.

First Round

Chowz
Mark
Mike
Falcon
Medic
Alex

Chowz is the first to receive the pistol. Clockwise the game is played. The bullet's location is not known.

Carno and Marmot are spectating for now. Carno joins after the first round. Marmot is then second.

Last edited May 27, 2013 at 11:27AM EDT

Nothing has happened yet. No cycles or spins/randomization turns have been used.

There are two slight changes to make this speed up.

1. If you choose to shoot another player, and you miss, then you must preform a shoot self automatically. Then your turn ends if you don't die.

2. You can combine your cycle or randomization to the barrel with a shoot self or a shoot another player. You don't have to though and can still have that as your only option.

Also,
I'm going to add score in this game. To see who preformed the best in the game. The person who got the most score along with the survivor of the game wins.

Round Bonuses:
Survivor Bonus: +1
Final Three Bonus: +2
Final Two Bonus: +3
Last Man Standing: (Win the game) +5

Luck Bonuses:
Luck of the Draw: (Watch a player kill himself when your turn was next.) +1
Luck of the Reaper: (Watch a player kill himself by a randomized or cycled barrel when your turn was next.) +3
Rescue: (Save the next player by cycling or randomizing the barrel.) +1
Self-save: (Save yourself by cycling or randomizing the barrel.) +2

Kill Bonuses:
Lucky Shot: (Take someone's life.) +1
Lucky Cycle: (Cycle the barrel and watch the next player kill himself.) +2
Lucky Spin: (Randomize the barrel and watch the next player kill himself.) +3
Grim Assist: (Cycle or randomize the barrel and watch the next player shoot someone else.) +2
Revolution: (Cycle the barrel and shoot the next player.) +4
Retribution: (Randomize the barrel and shoot the next player.) +5

You don't get points when you're dead.
You also don't get points in the final two.
Points will go next to the names when I announce the next round.

Last edited May 28, 2013 at 03:22AM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!