Forums / Just For Fun

309,849 total conversations in 8,348 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
I'd just like to announce something...

Last posted Jun 01, 2013 at 09:00PM EDT. Added Jun 01, 2013 at 07:43PM EDT
23 conversations with 12 participants

KYM has lost a fellow user. Rukario1122 died peacefully in his sleep after battling with a cancer. He left us on Friday. He was always my friend at school, growing up and even in college. We shared good and bad times together. I’m gonna make this short because I’m no good at these sorts of things, so I’d just like to say:

R.I.P, rukario1122. April 16, 1986 – May 31, 2013. You will be missed.

Jun 01, 2013 at 07:43PM EDT

Yeah, this seems fishy. Down vote if you want, but…
Evidence:

He was always my friend at school, growing up and even in college

If yall go to the same college, he should already remember you, being you two should be on the same campus.

The same day you made your account, you also just so happen to meet him? Of course, you would know his name on KYM if you go to the same college and exchanged information. But, from your comment from above means you haven’t seen him in awhile.

So, tell me “Alfred”. What’s really going on? I take death seriously, cancer is a serious business and not something to joke around about.

No one likes an attention whore, Rukario!

Last edited Jun 01, 2013 at 08:01PM EDT
Jun 01, 2013 at 08:01PM EDT

Jojo's Bizarre Bazaar wrote:

Evidence:

If yall go to the same college, he should already remember you, being you two should be on the same campus.

The same day you made your account, you also just so happen to meet him? Of course, you would know his name on KYM if you go to the same college and exchanged information. But, from your comment from above means you haven’t seen him in awhile.

So, tell me “Alfred”. What’s really going on? I take death seriously, cancer is a serious business and not something to joke around about.

I’m not rukario, He really is dead and I made this account because that was his name in runescape or something a long time ago. I was going through my old friend list and found his name and this was the first google result.

EDIT: Also, I said “remember me” because I haven’t talked to him since 2005. I can’t believe you’d say this about my best friend…

Last edited Jun 01, 2013 at 08:20PM EDT
Jun 01, 2013 at 08:19PM EDT

Evidence:

Impressive, Mr. Lich. Quite impressive.

But what if I told you it was true.
What if I told you Rukario was dead.
And what if I told you that I, Kira, killed him!!

You think you have it all figured out? Just how far down the rabbit hole are you willing to go, Mr. Lich?

(P.S. I really do hope this guy isn’t dead x.x)

Jun 01, 2013 at 08:24PM EDT

Everyone, Rukario REALLY IS DEAD and I can’t believe you’d be joking about this! I just wanted to update what’s happened and why he hasn’t been on KYM lately….

Speaking of which, I gotta go drive over to his house. His mom wants me to update his forum accounts and stuff on what happened.

Last edited Jun 01, 2013 at 08:27PM EDT
Jun 01, 2013 at 08:26PM EDT

Waiting for confirmation. Rukario quit this site a while ago, actually.
I’ll see how this turns out but my money’s on him being alive. Hope for the best and whatnot.

EDIT: Can you please refrain from karma-bombing and shitstorming for a couple hours to see if Rukario’s account actually posts. I promise the karma-bombing and shitstorming will feel a lot more rewarding if he doesn’t.

EDITEDIT: Unless of course this is just Rukario playing some kind of sick joke. Didn’t think that one through did I?

EDITEDITEDIT: I hate you all.

EDITEDITEDITEDIT: If this thread turns into a flame war the responsible persons will be dealt with.

Last edited Jun 01, 2013 at 08:41PM EDT
Jun 01, 2013 at 08:31PM EDT

They call me Pieless Alfred wrote:

I’m not rukario, He really is dead and I made this account because that was his name in runescape or something a long time ago. I was going through my old friend list and found his name and this was the first google result.

EDIT: Also, I said “remember me” because I haven’t talked to him since 2005. I can’t believe you’d say this about my best friend…

The first results of Rukario is to a pokemon wiki, rukario1122 leads to reddit.

Also, for a “friend” who haven’t seen him in eight years, it’s sort of convenient you met him four days before he died of cancer.

But, the biggest hole in your story is what you said in your first post.

in college

You know him in college or did you just met him in college four days ago? Did he join college four days ago? Did you just join? But, why would a sick cancer patient be in school who is dying be at school?

Mind you, “Alfred”, I personally know a cancer patient. He has brain and lung cancer and is going through chemotherapy. Your better watch you tongue now, your story is already has as many holes as a wiffle ball.

Jun 01, 2013 at 08:40PM EDT

The first results of Rukario is to a pokemon wiki, rukario1122 leads to reddit.

Also, for a “friend” who haven’t seen him in eight years, it’s sort of convenient you met him four days before he died of cancer.

But, the biggest hole in your story is what you said in your first post.

in college

You know him in college or did you just met him in college four days ago? Did he join college four days ago? Did you just join? But, why would a sick cancer patient be in school who is dying be at school?

Mind you, “Alfred”, I personally know a cancer patient. He has brain and lung cancer and is going through chemotherapy. Your better watch you tongue now, your story is already has as many holes as a wiffle ball.

If he was born in 1986 and died in 2013 he would be 27, and have been out of college for some time. Also, the OP clearly states that they were friends through college and before college.

Let’s just treat this thread like it’s not a troll thread for now, and if it turns out to be I’ll hand out bans. How about that?

OP: If you don’t receive many legit posts, don’t be too upset. Rukario virtually never posted on the forums.

Last edited Jun 01, 2013 at 08:45PM EDT
Jun 01, 2013 at 08:44PM EDT

They call me Pieless Alfred wrote:

Everyone, Rukario REALLY IS DEAD and I can’t believe you’d be joking about this! I just wanted to update what’s happened and why he hasn’t been on KYM lately….

Speaking of which, I gotta go drive over to his house. His mom wants me to update his forum accounts and stuff on what happened.

This is why it’s difficult to believe you. Death is hard enough to deal with – much more so if a mother has lost her child. The loss and feel of never again seeing one you love so much can cripple a person.

Rukario was active as recently as 20 hours ago from this point in time. Assuming it took time for him to rest, and time for his family to realize he was no longer alive, it’s been maybe 12 hours. Then add in the sense of mourning and loss which can last for days, weeks, or even months.. I don’t think a mother’s primary concern right now is for one of his not-so-close friends “to update his forum accounts and stuff”. I don’t think she much cares at the moment about whether or not a group of anonymous people on the internet know he has died.

Of course, I could be wrong. He could have passed away, and she thinks he is close enough with the people here.

Why on Earth she would choose someone he hasn’t talked to for nearly eight years is beyond me, however.

MDFification wrote:

Let’s just treat this thread like it’s not a troll thread for now, and if it turns out to be I’ll hand out bans. How about that?

That’s fine – It just seems.. sketchy.

Rukario, if you have passed.. I’d like to believe you’re in a better place.

You haven’t passed away. You’re still stuck on KYM like the rest of us. I’m so, so sorry.

Last edited Jun 01, 2013 at 08:57PM EDT
Jun 01, 2013 at 08:45PM EDT

Rukario did say with his own account that he was sick, and that it was possibly fatal. (See Pieless Alfred’s profile) Now, obviously he would be unable to post if worse did indeed come to worse.

Something that has puzzled me, however, is the fact that Rukario never reactivated his old account, and instead used a new one. But I’m not really one to determine what this means. After all, he could have just gotten tired of KYM, then decided to start anew. And of course, that could have been Rukario’s secondary account from before he deactivated his old account.

If Rukario is indeed gone, the you have my condolences, Pieless Alfred. If this is indeed some sort of “joke,” then I will personally roboticize you until every ounce of your flesh is nothing more than pieces of scrap.

But until this has been determined for certain, I shall simply watch as the events unfold.

@Philip J Fry: You’d know if you stuck around in JFF more often. He was a good user, and I really hope that he’s not dead.

Last edited Jun 01, 2013 at 08:47PM EDT
Jun 01, 2013 at 08:46PM EDT

Dr. Robotnik wrote:

Rukario did say with his own account that he was sick, and that it was possibly fatal. (See Pieless Alfred’s profile) Now, obviously he would be unable to post if worse did indeed come to worse.

Something that has puzzled me, however, is the fact that Rukario never reactivated his old account, and instead used a new one. But I’m not really one to determine what this means. After all, he could have just gotten tired of KYM, then decided to start anew. And of course, that could have been Rukario’s secondary account from before he deactivated his old account.

If Rukario is indeed gone, the you have my condolences, Pieless Alfred. If this is indeed some sort of “joke,” then I will personally roboticize you until every ounce of your flesh is nothing more than pieces of scrap.

But until this has been determined for certain, I shall simply watch as the events unfold.

@Philip J Fry: You’d know if you stuck around in JFF more often. He was a good user, and I really hope that he’s not dead.

Yeah, I kinda stopped visiting the forums because they suck now.

Jun 01, 2013 at 08:54PM EDT

Rukario McFly wrote:

What the hell, who said I was dead?

I don’t even know Pieless Alfred!

You have the same IP address and you just deleted a bunch of posts on his wall that confirmed his story.

Enjoy your suspension. :)

Jun 01, 2013 at 08:57PM EDT

Rukario McFly wrote:

What the hell, who said I was dead?

I don’t even know Pieless Alfred!

I have screenshots of your comment section, btw. The mods know. :3

Jun 01, 2013 at 08:57PM EDT

Philip J. Fry wrote:

Yeah, I kinda stopped visiting the forums because they suck now.

>Implying they haven’t always sucked.

When did you become an optimist, Phil?

Jun 01, 2013 at 08:58PM EDT

I know this is JFF and the whole death thing IS on topic…

But could we just get a mod to lock this crap?

Jun 01, 2013 at 08:59PM EDT

Crazy☾ wrote:

I know this is JFF and the whole death thing IS on topic…

But could we just get a mod to lock this crap?

Sure, I guess this thread has run its course.

Jun 01, 2013 at 09:00PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!