Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Steam Summer Sale.

Last posted Jul 18, 2013 at 09:16PM EDT. Added Jul 11, 2013 at 05:50PM EDT
20 posts from 15 users

Saporian wrote:

Aaaannnddd the load is high. Anyone recommend me any games?

Bioshock Infinite, Borderlands 2, Far Cry 3, Dark Souls, the Skyrim complete collection, I would give a shot for those. And of course…

More like this

Also, A PRETTY IMPORTANT THING: DO NOT Purchase a game unless it is part of a Developer Bundle, Daily Deal, or Flash Deal. If it's in none of those WAIT till the last day before purchasing.

Last edited Jul 11, 2013 at 06:44PM EDT

Disty wrote:

It sure must be nice to have a steam account…

It's FREE! There's also many FREE games such as DOTA 2, TF2, and lots of MMOs.

@Disturbed

Well hurry up and get one you fool. It's one download away. Then add me as a Friend on steam afterwards. Steam name: Blue Screen (Of Death)

@Sale

Got my eyes on Borderlands and Bioshock. As soon as i get another paycheck in. What's everyone else getting?

Spider-Byte wrote:

Screw the sales i wake up and the good sales are all gonna end while i'm in school.

the sales last for 48 hours now, even the flash sales can discount the same game multiple times

I've bought so many games during these sales, the next time we'll get this is during halloween, THAT'S A HUGE GAP TO ME!

Also remember the rule:
"Unless it is daily deal, community picked, or flash sale, DO NOT BUY IT! If you buy a game for 40% and the next day it's 75%, you got screwed over for your money."

The worst part about this is the frequent price fluctuations. Knowing that one thing could be 5 bucks one day and 20 bucks the next and the 5 bucks again the day after is making me hesitant to actually buy anything!

I feel like I'm playing russian roulette here. But I still got my eye on things like FarCry 3: Blood Dragon and bioshock.

I would like to hand out a special thanks to Markhaox14 for gifting me Borderlands 2 and The Fallout Collection so I wouldn't have to struggle so hard with choosing

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!