Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Pretty naked girls ;) CLICK HERE [NFSW]

Last posted Aug 15, 2013 at 12:00AM EDT. Added Jul 13, 2013 at 08:57PM EDT
20 posts from 15 users

ha ha h. i gotcha!!

you see poor internet friend, you've been "trolled". if you are new to this sort of thing, it means being tricked on the internet. there are no naked girls in this thread!! i said there was but there isn't! i'm JUST having (FOR) FUN!

Honestly, I think being ironic is worse. You can't really show irony through text, unless you're like OMGZ!!!111!!!one!!!!!111!!!11one I WUVS U!!!!111!!!!111111!111one!!!!!!

"Yep, totally didn't see this one coming from 10 fucking thousands miles away."

^That's what I would say if I didn't get the joke of this thread. So my question here is: which post is douchier? My above sentence? Or the OP?

If my post sounded worse, then being a genuine piece of shit who doesn’t get the joke is indeed worse than being an ironic piece of shit.

Last edited Jul 13, 2013 at 09:15PM EDT

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

Honestly, I think being ironic is worse. You can't really show irony through text, unless you're like OMGZ!!!111!!!one!!!!!111!!!11one I WUVS U!!!!111!!!!111111!111one!!!!!!

I'm not sure if i agree with this. I think that if given that context of other posts online, when someone is being an ironic piece of shit is pretty obvious. Either by understanding the environment of the website itself or the users particular posts.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!