Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,710 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

Hey everyone!

Last posted Jul 20, 2013 at 04:57PM EDT. Added Jul 18, 2013 at 10:20AM EDT
17 posts from 10 users

Hey guys, I haven't made one of these threads in a while.

How is everyone doing lately? Are you all enjoying your summer? It is so hot in Michigan this week, I am literally melting into a puddle of Moargun.
Other than dying from the heat, I've been playing a lot of games I bought on steam from the summer sale lately. I'm having a lot of fun :) Maybe some of you could add me on steam if we're not friends already!

Hi :)
It's pretty hot here in the southern Netherlands too, so most of the time, I'm inside, listening music, playing some games, playing guitar or browsing on the internet.
Other than that, I have waiter-like work in a restaurant in the evening, to earn some extra money.
If we had a decent computer for gaming, I could add you on steam. Too bad the graphic card ruins that.

It never stops raining in this city.

Through the broken blinds I can hear the hard spattering. Hour by hour: always the same. I hear a siren outside.

There was once a time when sirens were a beautiful sound, a heroic sound. Now they're just as corrupt as the rest of the government officials. I'd look out the window, but I know it's just the firemen rushing off to another "accidental" fire in the rain. What happened to this place?

I take off my hat and hold my head in my hands. It's--

oh my bad. You guys weren't roleplaying?

dirudiru wrote:

Hi :)
It's pretty hot here in the southern Netherlands too, so most of the time, I'm inside, listening music, playing some games, playing guitar or browsing on the internet.
Other than that, I have waiter-like work in a restaurant in the evening, to earn some extra money.
If we had a decent computer for gaming, I could add you on steam. Too bad the graphic card ruins that.

Luckily my job consists of sitting on a computer all day, haha.

That sucks :c I wish I had more buddies on steam

Try to stay cool!

Erin ◕ω◕ wrote:

I'm good. My account just turned two years old today, so yay. I also bought some stuff at the Steam Summer Sale, the Fallout Collection and Deus Ex.

lol double post

Your account on here? Awesome! Happy Anniversary!

I bought so many games, I really lost control x_x But now I have a ton of things to do when I get back home today :D

It's too hot. IT'S TOO FREAKING HOT
fuck's sake why is AC so expensive to procure

Other than that, it's a good summer so far. Primarily because my girlfriend has been staying with me for a while, and will continue to do so until mid-August.
But also? Because of all the Super Robot Wars in my spare moments.

also it's too hot send help

Myndnix wrote:

It's too hot. IT'S TOO FREAKING HOT
fuck's sake why is AC so expensive to procure

Other than that, it's a good summer so far. Primarily because my girlfriend has been staying with me for a while, and will continue to do so until mid-August.
But also? Because of all the Super Robot Wars in my spare moments.

also it's too hot send help

It really is too hot, WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS SUMMER

I don't have to pay for electric, so I'm in the clear for using the a/c all the tiiime

That sounds really nice :) I can't wait until my future husband comes to live with me next year~

HEAT INTENSIFIES

Moargun wrote:

It really is too hot, WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS SUMMER

I don't have to pay for electric, so I'm in the clear for using the a/c all the tiiime

That sounds really nice :) I can't wait until my future husband comes to live with me next year~

HEAT INTENSIFIES

Oh no, it isn't that. This house doesn't have AC (I live in the UK), and getting it put in, or even just a small unit for one room, is more money than I have.
I also didn't know you had a…is fiancee the right word?

Myndnix wrote:

Oh no, it isn't that. This house doesn't have AC (I live in the UK), and getting it put in, or even just a small unit for one room, is more money than I have.
I also didn't know you had a…is fiancee the right word?

Yeah I have one of those in my room too. Thank god for that.

Well, it's just our plans in life, we're not actually engaged :p

Loving Flower Idiot wrote:

Hello mate! I heard you were playing games on steam! How was that?

Hallo

I have been playing tons of games! I haven't in the past few days though because I've been at my mom's house. BUT TONIGHT THE GAMES WILL ENSUE

I officially moved to my new town, started my new job, got my first (partial) paycheck, and finally got cable and Internet.

I can surf the Web and watch ESPN in all of my non-socially obligated free-time again.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!