Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

ITT Give Me Your Best Weaboo Impression 2: Desu Boogaloo

Last posted Aug 07, 2013 at 01:15PM EDT. Added Aug 05, 2013 at 01:32PM EDT
26 posts from 13 users

私は翻訳を使用していない、私は日本人スピーカーです。私のガールフレンドとの愛に深く、私はキスと愛インベーターやアニメーションを愛し、レズビアンの13歳の私の名前のゆりです。

I measure women on a hotness scale of 1 through 10. Except Asian women who I measure from 11 through 20. Seriously, did you see that Korean girl from Gangnam Style? Koreans are SO HOT.

Anyway, everyone calls me Tei.
--Actual words of my college roommate, Shawn.

Tahrdan Ismeh Wu-Temporis wrote:

…Am I actually getting upvotes for an engrish post?

Seriously, I have no experience of 'weaboo's, so I really cannot do an impression.

Sirry internet user… You know not of Otakus? Extreme-u anime curture?

Come back to thread when you know more about nerds, geeks, and other such stereotypes.

Of course I wouldn't know of such culture. I don't exactly watch any anime myself. Nothing against the form of media, of course, I just don't watch any.

…I will say that is the best goddamn subtitle ever, though. As I said in a comment on that image…

"Engrish in subtitres? IMPOSSIBRU!

Last edited Aug 05, 2013 at 08:41PM EDT

Of course I wouldn't know of such culture. I don't exactly watch any anime myself. Nothing against the form of media, of course, I just don't watch any.

…I will say that is the best goddamn subtitle ever, though. As I said in a comment on that image…

"Engrish in subtitres? IMPOSSIBRU!

In short, the best way to describe a weaboo would be an arrogant, know it all, self proclaimed elitist, with an obsession on Japanese culture (or at least what they think is Japanese culture) to an obnoxious degree. Most of the time they can be seen complaining and or boasting.

Most who are into Anime and Manga (myself included) find them near insufferable.

Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu

Japanese entertainment is SO MUCH BETTER than puny western stuff! Especially the vidya!

(Incidentally, my 4 main interests appear to somewhat suggest this. Sonic =… well, a bit of both, really. They have both Japanese and western guys involved in development, after all. Doctor Who = british sci-fi TV show. Touhou = bullet hell series (the 'japanese' would be a bit redundant here, to be honest.) Homestuck = American clusterf**k webcomic.)

…Then again, I used to play a hell of a lot of AoM, and not that much Sonic in comparison…. as for Touhou, I hadn't even heard of it back then! (This was before I got the compute before this current one. Which is a matter of a number of years.)

Japanese entertainment is SO MUCH BETTER than puny western stuff! Especially the vidya!

(Incidentally, my 4 main interests appear to somewhat suggest this. Sonic =… well, a bit of both, really. They have both Japanese and western guys involved in development, after all. Doctor Who = british sci-fi TV show. Touhou = bullet hell series (the 'japanese' would be a bit redundant here, to be honest.) Homestuck = American clusterf**k webcomic.)

…Then again, I used to play a hell of a lot of AoM, and not that much Sonic in comparison…. as for Touhou, I hadn't even heard of it back then! (This was before I got the compute before this current one. Which is a matter of a number of years.)

Your weaboo impression is so baka it makes Gurren Lagann look like Sword Art Online.

Sir Crona Crescent Duke of Landwales wrote:

Your weaboo impression is so baka it makes Gurren Lagann look like Sword Art Online.

Aw shit son that's cold.

Sir Crona Crescent Duke of Landwales wrote:

OOC, the comparison was non sequitour. I don't hate either works.

Oh I get that, just trying to channel my inner weaboo

Asura, these mere mortals will be never able to understand the almighty Roleplay Thread. Their simple human minds are not ready for such an epicness.

Anyways, back to the topic: Western animation is ass, period. But now, check this prime example of glorious and superior Japanese animation. Super realistic and fluid as a fucking river.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!