Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Persona 4 Arena 2

Last posted Aug 16, 2013 at 01:34PM EDT. Added Aug 16, 2013 at 12:17AM EDT
14 posts from 6 users

Ann Hiro wrote:

You should stop playing Labrydoodle, and play Labrys instead.

I've tried Labrys. Ariadne is really not my type, I have an easier time winning with Asterius.

It's okay, though. I think I've found my new main anyway.

Flimsy wrote:

I've tried Labrys. Ariadne is really not my type, I have an easier time winning with Asterius.

It's okay, though. I think I've found my new main anyway.

Because you do realize Asterius is broken right? It's not about how easier winning is, but how you fight to reach victory. No matter how weak you are.

Ann Hiro wrote:

Because you do realize Asterius is broken right? It's not about how easier winning is, but how you fight to reach victory. No matter how weak you are.

Asterius? Broken? Right, I always have a hard time with all these people having a pretty easy time quickly breaking him before I can even deal a good amount of damage on them. Besides, I've fought people with different characters who know how to counter Asterius and Shabrys pretty well.

Just because it's easier doesn't mean it's frequent. I may win some times but others usually win even more. They're not against me playing Shabrys because they know how to counter her and Asterius. Even so, when people lose, they don't blame my choice of character.

There are weak spots to even the most seemingly hopeless broken characters.

One thing I hate here though is how Arc System tries to pull off the "New Game" again with the addition of only 2 characters. Outside of Shadow Labrys we know the shadows make use of the same Personas. They were pulling the same stunt on Blazblue.

So yeah, super excited, but I hope they add a bit more than just the 2 characters they currently have added.

Last edited Aug 16, 2013 at 08:33AM EDT

RandomMan wrote:

One thing I hate here though is how Arc System tries to pull off the "New Game" again with the addition of only 2 characters. Outside of Shadow Labrys we know the shadows make use of the same Personas. They were pulling the same stunt on Blazblue.

So yeah, super excited, but I hope they add a bit more than just the 2 characters they currently have added.

Yeah. I'm looking forward to some different, more unique gameplay mechanics. I also hope the new characters receive new fighting moves to utilize.

Something about a new story revolving around a reappearance of Tartarus. Elizabeth will not have a shadow self. New stages revolving around Tatsumi port island. I noticed room above Yukari and Junpei on the character select screen(Koromaru/ken DLC?).

Last edited Aug 16, 2013 at 11:59AM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!