+ New Thread

hedgehogs are awesome

Last posted Sep 06, 2013 at 03:09PM EDT. Added Aug 28, 2013 at 03:33PM EDT
62 posts from 28 users

they just are.

they've got bloack eyes that stare into your very soul

their nose can detect evil

they eat angel tears for breakfast, it tastes like chicken

a a little unkown fact is that there are no hedgehogs held in captivity, in fact we are all captives of hedgehogs.

and also: THEY CAN FLOAT!!! SQUEEE

you can star at this GIF for hours and still find new ways to understand life

lets all celebrate the glory of the common hedgehog

Last edited Aug 28, 2013 at 03:49PM EDT

Tahrdan Ismeh Wu-Temporis wrote:

No.

You may want this thread to only be about common hedgehogs, but….

IT'S NO USE!

I'm still being on topic as Silver is a hedgehog.

but… but… this thing doesn't look anything like a hedgehog…

You clearly didn't read the thread, TheOpt1onal.2.0.

THE EXACT SAME IMAGE was already posted.

Fuck the Police.

@Weasel
There is only one way to step it up from Scout!Sanic.

That is Pathfinder!Sanic.

Whoever makes that a thing will be the greatest.

@Iamslow
That thing will go at a somewhat above average pace – the slow of Slowpoke is counteracted a bit by the ROLLING AROUND AT THE SPEED OF SOUND, GOT PLACES TO GO GOTTA FOLLOW- Did not mean to bust out into the lyrics to 'Escape from the City' there. Basically Slowpoke's sheer slow is counteracted a bit by Sonic's speed. So it is still faster than average, but significantly slower than the hedgehog. And it doesn't mind going slow, either.

This is actually a hedgehog thread. And everyone turned it into Sanic.

Never change, KYM

Just to stay on topic of actual hedgehogs: We find these quite often. They live in NZ suburbs and tend to hang around people's gardens. Eating your snails and utterly confusing your cats.

Contrary to common belief. I find hedgehogs are not blue, they aren't very fast, they are not poorly drawn and they have much better grammar than many of the depictions we see here.

They also eat like bottomless pits. One time a hedgehog wandered into my house and I decided to feed it the catfood.

I shit you not, it ate the entire can of catfood. The can was bigger than itself

maikcollos wrote:

Ass Yu Wis
Ii EddT he Supr Ermldas Wat er Beta Tan The Caos Emrlds
HAYPA SANIC IS GOING MAXIFASTE AN LAIGHTSPIID

That's like the Sanic equivalent of "ORIGINAL CHARACTER DO NOT STEAL!!!1"

This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

>Not making the choice of worshipping The Grand Grotonic

>My implicationatory accusation that you are citizens of the idiocrata

Quickly mobilising at a GRAND SPEED OF MACH TWELVE is the fastness I am rolling at.

Last edited Aug 30, 2013 at 01:46PM EDT

No, Jostin, that's the Sanic equivalent of Hyper Sonic.

Have you never gotten all the Super Emeralds in Sonic 3 & Knuckles?

Oh, haha! I didn't even notice the writing.

But, then again, without the text, this image doesn't really make its point clearly. I would've gotten it if it was a seizure-inducing gif instead of a strange mishmash of colors.

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

This is actually a hedgehog thread. And everyone turned it into Sanic.

Never change, KYM

Just to stay on topic of actual hedgehogs: We find these quite often. They live in NZ suburbs and tend to hang around people's gardens. Eating your snails and utterly confusing your cats.

Contrary to common belief. I find hedgehogs are not blue, they aren't very fast, they are not poorly drawn and they have much better grammar than many of the depictions we see here.

They also eat like bottomless pits. One time a hedgehog wandered into my house and I decided to feed it the catfood.

I shit you not, it ate the entire can of catfood. The can was bigger than itself

aww you are so lucky.

hedgehogs are so rare when i live, i see them like once a year when someone dare to step out of a bush…

it's funny how calm they are when appraoched by gaint humans… i can just easily pick it up and then in unfolds from its ball form..

Jolly Jew wrote:

aww you are so lucky.

hedgehogs are so rare when i live, i see them like once a year when someone dare to step out of a bush…

it's funny how calm they are when appraoched by gaint humans… i can just easily pick it up and then in unfolds from its ball form..

>hedgehogs are so rare when i live

are they more common when you die?

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!