Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Wat Do You Do if KYM Was Down?

Last posted Oct 04, 2013 at 08:34PM EDT. Added Aug 30, 2013 at 12:01AM EDT
52 posts from 47 users

In the early morning here, the servers start to get bad, so I just switch to some other sites when it's not working for a bit, but I'll admit this usually happens while I'm engrossed in the site on something so I'll be clicking refresh often.

Although if it was down for a while, I'd.. umm… scroll down on Tumblr for the rest of the day?

It feels good to know I'm not the only one who spends ridiculous amounts of time on KYM. I always found it kinda strange how this site of all sites is the one I chose to become part of the community of. I don't regret it of course--I love all of you guys. Except for some of you.

That Glaceon wrote:

It feels good to know I'm not the only one who spends ridiculous amounts of time on KYM. I always found it kinda strange how this site of all sites is the one I chose to become part of the community of. I don't regret it of course--I love all of you guys. Except for some of you.

I used to spend hours and hours of time on here. That's how I have OVER 9000 posts, but I haven't been posting as much lately…but I made a resurgence.

1. Choose a well liked work of fiction (video game, movie, book, etc.)
2. Google search "[work of fiction] wiki"
3. Select appropriate search result
4. Read entire wiki
5. Are the servers back?
6. ???
7. Profit

@Deltamelon:

I love all of you guys. Except for some of you.

I don't know half of you as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve…

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!