Forums / Just For Fun

310,180 total conversations in 8,356 threads

+ New Thread

KYM's Cafeteria

Last posted Sep 11, 2013 at 10:23AM EDT. Added Sep 01, 2013 at 02:44PM EDT
48 conversations with 36 participants

Ok, so everyone on this site is in a cafeteria. Who would you sit with? What’s on the menu?

Sep 01, 2013 at 02:44PM EDT

What’s on the menu? Cockmeat Sandwich.

Last edited Sep 01, 2013 at 02:49PM EDT
Sep 01, 2013 at 02:46PM EDT

I’d sit with Markhaox14 and floatingmarmot and have some Black Forest cake.

Sep 01, 2013 at 02:55PM EDT

I’d sit with all of the other seemingly unknown members. No conversation, except for us introducing ourselves and forgetting the very next day.

Sep 01, 2013 at 02:59PM EDT

I would sit with some of the JFF forum members like Captain Douglas J. Falcon.

Sep 01, 2013 at 03:03PM EDT

(seriously, i would probably sit and hang out with all the people from the roleplay thread. and i dont eat cafeteria food. bad experiences with it.)

Sep 01, 2013 at 03:36PM EDT

I’d sit at a table made of human spines, on a throne of skulls, eating the organs of my enemies. Any mortal that doesn’t disintegrate when in my presence is welcome to sit.

Sep 01, 2013 at 04:11PM EDT

I just noticed that the ipad screwed up my last post.

The point I was trying to make (and am now using my PC to do so) is that since everyone in the RP thread is inevitably gonna gather together, why resist? It may be one of the few conversations that might actually make sense for me, anyway.

Sep 01, 2013 at 05:02PM EDT

i might sit with the bronies but slowly move away over to a table by myself since i will feel lonely being the only danish (as far as i know) around
as for the menu
bacon, everything bacon

Sep 01, 2013 at 05:47PM EDT

I would sit with the rest of the lurkers, and then immediately get banned from the group because I posted here.

Sep 01, 2013 at 06:04PM EDT

I’d have a snack with the RP guys for a while and then make myself at home…

Sep 01, 2013 at 07:22PM EDT

Sit with the KYM irc crew where we all drink various alcoholic beverages we took from our parents or stole and snacks that we stole from the vending machines and various members of the site.

The IRC runs this cafeteria. Better check yourself before you wreck yourself.

Last edited Sep 01, 2013 at 09:35PM EDT
Sep 01, 2013 at 09:34PM EDT

If I didn’t see anyone I’m already friends with, like RandoChris or Vault-Boy-Brony, I’d probably just sit down next to a random person and see where that would get me. The worst that can happen is this person I never would’ve talked to will never talk to me again, sooo…

Hey there, Viuff! Did you know that I’m one-fourth Danish? Small world, huh? A-haha! Hey, can I have some of your bacon?

Sep 01, 2013 at 09:44PM EDT

Really? No cock-flavored noodles? That’s KYM history, people!

I at least expected a cheeto reference.

Anyway, I’d probably sit all over the place. My goal is to creep on then eventually become friends with everybody on the forums.

Sep 01, 2013 at 09:51PM EDT

I’ll be with the RP guys, watching three empty seats of the pub, hearing Falcon, TIWuTe and the others talking, laughting, fighting… While I look… And listening… Everything… … … AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sep 01, 2013 at 10:05PM EDT

i would just sit with the people that i know, or with random people, and i would just try to talk abbout somethin. And abbout the food, deppends.

Sep 01, 2013 at 10:29PM EDT

Here’s where I’d be seated… the RP Thread’s Table…

What would I eat?

Bacon Pizza…

Sep 02, 2013 at 06:57AM EDT

Digoxin wrote:

I’d order a glass of chocolate milk, and spill it.

Sep 02, 2013 at 07:04AM EDT

I’d sit with Platus, BSoD, and Stunthead, and would probably enact a merger of the Pony General and Roleplay tables.

Sep 02, 2013 at 11:23AM EDT

Jimmy Lethal wrote:

I’d sit with Platus, BSoD, and Stunthead, and would probably enact a merger of the Pony General and Roleplay tables.

Not all of us would want that merger.

I for one would not. Just because I do not give a f**k about the show, and would not want to be subjected to discussion of it.

Sep 02, 2013 at 12:05PM EDT

Having covered my tray in Nutella, I would be standing in the center awkwardly without being able to decide where to sit.

I would just stand there until lunchtime was over.

Sep 02, 2013 at 12:45PM EDT

Bionic Kraken wrote:

I would sit at the end of the table, alone, talking to myself.

sits next to you
Um, hello…

Sep 02, 2013 at 12:58PM EDT

Jojo's Bizarre Bazaar wrote:

Sit with the KYM irc crew where we all drink various alcoholic beverages we took from our parents or stole and snacks that we stole from the vending machines and various members of the site.

For reference, I’m the one who’s making smug comments about the Roleplay table loud enough for everyone to hear and sending cruel messages to their emails.

Sep 02, 2013 at 01:16PM EDT

I’d probably sit somewhere alone, listening music, eating the frikandel I ordered.
Or sit with people of the pony general

Last edited Sep 02, 2013 at 02:52PM EDT
Sep 02, 2013 at 02:51PM EDT

I won’t order anything but I’ll just be that guy who just stares at everyone from across the table.

Sep 02, 2013 at 08:30PM EDT

I’d skip lunch and find a corner to whip out my 3ds, and hope others gravitate towards me.

Sep 02, 2013 at 08:41PM EDT

Digoxin wrote:

sits next to you
Um, hello…

stares at you and eyes are pointing in different directions

Sep 02, 2013 at 09:45PM EDT

Jojo's Bizarre Bazaar wrote:

>tfw you leave IRC and are instantly forgotten

Sep 02, 2013 at 09:58PM EDT

I’d be the be the lunch lady

And I’m making you all eat this new fried squid recipe I’m trying out. I’m not eating it though, because I’m on a diet.

Yum.

Sep 02, 2013 at 10:15PM EDT

Bionic Kraken wrote:

stares at you and eyes are pointing in different directions

So, I’ve been looking for this legendary bat…

Sep 02, 2013 at 11:43PM EDT

I’d be the maintenance guy and eat with mods in the faculty lounge a.k.a. the subway on the corner

Last edited Sep 03, 2013 at 05:34AM EDT
Sep 03, 2013 at 05:28AM EDT

Start up a feast with the minimum amount of ale being a barrel and lots of meat.
(Then realize everyone’s at the RP table and shuffle over there)

Sep 03, 2013 at 05:41AM EDT

I’m gonna sit near the food and make fun of what people get and call them fat and such

Sep 04, 2013 at 12:41PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!