Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

i think KYM should have some roleplay accounts like youtube

Last posted Sep 05, 2013 at 10:58PM EDT. Added Sep 04, 2013 at 05:39PM EDT
27 posts from 24 users

Of course there is, you well dressed bird of the antarctic!

Well what do you expect of Pinkie? Pinkie doesn't expect you to know.
But Pinkie expects you to die! YES!
Pinkie activates the robot raptors

Last edited Sep 04, 2013 at 05:59PM EDT
This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

I have no idea what those things are, but if it's a fight you want it's a fight you'll get. Open Your Heart, let's do this.

draws sword as the stand appears in front.

(OOC: This is my character acting in self defense, don't worry. I'm not attacking because pony. This is purely self defense. And for those who DON'T follow the RP thread, OYH looks like Chaos from Sonic adventure. Specifically, Chaos 2 with hints of Chaos 4 right now. And the eyes are cyan instead of green.)

And one more thing. I am not anyone's 'subject', whatever THAT is.

Last edited Sep 04, 2013 at 06:09PM EDT

As you can plainly see we have roleplaying accounts dripping out our collective asses.

As you can also see most of them are really shitty.

And some of them just don't know when enough is enough.

Cale wrote:

As you can plainly see we have roleplaying accounts dripping out our collective asses.

and he only gets worse in the actual thread.

its actually that painful to read his posts. which is why i dont bother to red them at all. and we still have not a fucking clue as in who his characters are or were he got them from. do you have any idea how frustrating that is?

Tahrdan Ismeh Wu-Temporis wrote:

…The characters themselves are OCs. It's their overall abilities and in one case weapon which are not original.

When you use that kind of sonic reference powers, I laught, it's funny to me. What's next? A "Solaris Phase 2" beam? A "Egg Nega Whisp" attack?

Cale wrote:

I think the only problem is the characters they have chosen.
But yeah if someone is really sucks at RP that doesn't matter anyway.
As you see i am not contributing that RP thread. Because i know i am suck at that thing.

Also long conversations between characters in Youtube can be extremely annoying or cringeful.
Here check the comments.. Just.. No.

…The characters themselves are OCs. It's their overall abilities and in one case weapon which are not original.

I'm not a part of that thread, but this puts understanding behind the whole thing being confusing.

> Charges Mikuru Beam
> "So wait, you're Mikuru Asashina?"
> "No, I'm my own Original Character Blonic Mikara."

Last edited Sep 05, 2013 at 08:40AM EDT

I actually have an RP account. The books Dr. Coolface are in are self-published/posted on the internet by someone in my town. You've probably never heard of them.

I have no idea what those things are, but if it's a fight you want it's a fight you'll get. Open Your Heart, let's do this.

draws sword as the stand appears in front.

(OOC: This is my character acting in self defense, don't worry. I'm not attacking because pony. This is purely self defense. And for those who DON'T follow the RP thread, OYH looks like Chaos from Sonic adventure. Specifically, Chaos 2 with hints of Chaos 4 right now. And the eyes are cyan instead of green.)

And one more thing. I am not anyone's 'subject', whatever THAT is.

Please stop doing this. Keep the RP inside the dedicated thread.

Nobody wants you doing this outside of it, not even us, the people who are apart of it. It's annoying, intruding on others and quite cringeworthy not to mention making us look inconsiderate.
(I mean you haven't been apart of it for that long or played a vital part….)

Get back to the thread and, for the love of god, stay there….

THEN WHAT AM I?!
I've been here over a year and this place is as boring and uninspiring as it was when I joined.

If you are bored, I suggest you to play videogames (preferably FPS), do pushups, or do whatever you fancy failures of birds usually do.

Last edited Sep 05, 2013 at 10:30PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!