Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

I Love Gundam

Last posted Oct 03, 2013 at 09:40PM EDT. Added Sep 13, 2013 at 08:04AM EDT
14 posts from 4 users

Robots are cool right? Of course I am right! What a better way to talk about robot is to discuss why we love the pioneer of real robots in anime.

Please, no SEED Destiny bashing, we are here to have a good time!

Have fun!

Flimsy wrote:

I once got a Hyaku Shiki for about $120 or so and I couldn't build it anymore because I lost a small black piece in the leg.

Geez, that sucks. But how come that Hyakushiki cost $120! Even for a foreigner, that is a rip-off!

Blanker wrote:

Geez, that sucks. But how come that Hyakushiki cost $120! Even for a foreigner, that is a rip-off!

I have no idea. I guess it's because the Philippines usually charges higher for everything. It's filled with money-grubbing companies.

It's also really dumb since if it were because of shipping, it wouldn't make sense because we're pretty close to Japan.

Flimsy wrote:

I have no idea. I guess it's because the Philippines usually charges higher for everything. It's filled with money-grubbing companies.

It's also really dumb since if it were because of shipping, it wouldn't make sense because we're pretty close to Japan.

Oh god when I went to the Philippines, I had to hold back on buying some Gundam stuffs.

Sorry for a long absent!

Anyways, how did you get into Gundam?

For me it started at high school.
I did not have cable tv during Gundam Wing's heyday on Toonami and I wasn't on the same boat as many Western Gundam fans. It all started with Code Geass where it was extremely to show on free-to-air in a convenient time (9:30pm).

After watching it and felling in love with it, my friend told to me to watch Gundam 00. I know the name but not the history and so I watched it while researching on their long and proud history.

I was deeply immersed by it's universe and soon after watching this awesome show, I went to see 08th MS Team. This show has cemented my position as a true Gundam fan and to celebrate it, I started on this addiction called Gunpla. Also I went on watching other series as well

Phew, what a mouthful but as you know, the rest is history.

So what's your story?

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!