Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Last Days of KYM

Last posted Sep 26, 2013 at 09:04PM EDT. Added Sep 15, 2013 at 10:34AM EDT
19 posts from 17 users

Hello KYMians this here is CrowTheMagician ready to make another depressing what-if scenario. Imagine if you will, that you got a message from the guys in charge of the site telling that in seven days they're going to shut it down, permanently. How would you react to the message and how would you spend the last few days here on this site.

I will go with Natsuru Springfield’s idea however many hours ago he said this:
I will go with Ashbot’s idea however many years ago he said this:
Organize the Synchronize Move of core members to another website.

Digoxin wrote:

Isn't this thread the same thing?

I just checked it out and I guess there quit similar in topic. But the major difference between them is that the first forum says what would you do if the site was shut down temporarily, while this one here is suggesting a permanent shut down of the site.

CrowTheMagician wrote:

I just checked it out and I guess there quit similar in topic. But the major difference between them is that the first forum says what would you do if the site was shut down temporarily, while this one here is suggesting a permanent shut down of the site.

No worries then.
I would follow Ann, and try to find the users I like on other websites.

CrowTheMagician wrote:

Hello KYMians this here is CrowTheMagician ready to make another depressing what-if scenario. Imagine if you will, that you got a message from the guys in charge of the site telling that in seven days they're going to shut it down, permanently. How would you react to the message and how would you spend the last few days here on this site.

>learn html
>get a server
>create a website called memeyourknow.com
>and watch as every user on the site suffers from bugs and errors from said website

Cale wrote:

Make sure that no one can make another website like it.

>10 days after kym closed
>sees new hot website
>learnyourinternettopics.com
>mfw

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!