Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,689 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

the crappy ms paint thread!

Last posted Oct 15, 2013 at 04:48AM EDT. Added Oct 03, 2013 at 03:47PM EDT
31 posts from 25 users

I Drew the epic trowel faic XD walking down the street!

Teh cowboi hat represents 'Lel's :P

(This was actually something I drew back in 2009 or so, when I was in Middle School.)

Last edited Oct 03, 2013 at 06:33PM EDT

I came into this thread determined and ready to give my all….

So I went away and produced a masterpiece….

A Chinese Dragon, gracing the skies with its fluid shape and vicious maw agape.

My first computerized drawing actually, MS Paint 7. I quickly migrated to Paint.Net afterwards.

And if you remember who this is, make certain you harp on Jack so he continues it.

Last edited Oct 04, 2013 at 11:31PM EDT

For a short time, I tried illustrating my dreams in the Dream General thread with some rather crappy looking MS Paint pictures.

(A dream where a tornado hit my house, and then Stu Pickles murdered his brother with an ear of corn and went on the lam, fighting back with a bazooka that fired exploding ears of corn.)

(A dream where Gumball and Darwin Watterson teamed up with The Doctor (Doctor Who) to exorcise a ghost out of some woman who was trapping everyone in bizarre places.)

(This dream started off with Garfield, Odie, and Jon camping out in some woods near my house and a tornado hit them, specifically so my folks and I couldn't go on a much anticipated outing.)

(At this point in this dream, me being on a game show called: "Supermarket Sweep" derailed into an Earthbound-like boss battle with me (the Raichu), the host of the show, Gumball, and some other dude fighting a big plant monster.)

I eventually stopped because I still haven't really gotten the hang of using MS Paint.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!