Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Character crossovers

Last posted Oct 14, 2013 at 07:08PM EDT. Added Oct 07, 2013 at 03:00PM EDT
17 posts from 15 users

Hmmm… there's at least 12 ways I can think of it to go, so… I'll look at all of them.

Sonic in Doctor Who
Well, I suppose the Doctor would assume he's just from a species he hasn't come across yet. That or a parallel universe.

Sonic in Touhou
He's basically trolling Aya. Because he's so fast. heheheheheh… Yukari would eventually send him back to his world, though. He'd probably meet most of the youkai by then, though.

Sonic in Homestuck
Now this one is interesting, because some of the characters know about vidya gaems. They'd probably either not believe what they're seeing, or blame it on the Hope aspect. He might not get out of this one alive, though, what with the Jacks of both B sessions, LE himself, and the Condesce…. (then again, there's PM and SS who might back him up.)

The Doctor in Sonic
I can see him and Tails being mutually interested in the other's technology. He might even be interested in Eggman's technology, though he would not approve of the use of most of it. (The more benign ones such as the cleaning robots I KNOW he wouldn't have a problem with. After all, Sonic himself leaves them be.)

The Doctor in Touhou
…Okay. The TARDIS and Gensokyo are almost as opposed as it's possible to be. Gensokyo's all about magic, and the TARDIS is basically the most advanced technology ever. I can see him being kicked out THE MOMENT Yukari knows. Or she may have a bit of fun with him and basically mislead Reimu into attacking him.

The Doctor in Homestuck
Caliborn would not mind him being around. The 11th Doctor at least has a similar style of clothing to him. As soon as the Doctor is briefed about the nature of the alpha timeline, he'd probably just ride along the events. But not get involved.

Cirno in Sonic
I can see her quite happily making herself at home in some of the icier zones. Even if in Ice Cap she'll have to be careful… Then again, she has the advantages of flight and bullet hell. Knuckles does not.

Cirno in Doctor Who
Yeah, no. As much as I may like this, it's basically impossible.

Cirno in Homestuck
They'd probably treat her like a God Tier, since she has the flight and resurrective properties. She has them topped in the latter as even a 'heroic' or 'just' death wouldn't keep her down. Which means that external influence would not prevent a resurrection, as it did with (SPOILER) and (SPOILER).

Nepeta in Sonic
…This is unfortunate. Because the only cat she'd meet is Big. I don't think she'd like fishing very much, and there doesn't seem to be anything to hunt around the Mystic Ruins.

Nepeta in Doctor Who
She may very well become one of his companions. She'd start off being able to take care of herself better than most of them did at first, anyway.

Nepeta in Touhou
She'd most likely be taken as a new youkai. Though I would not mind her meeting Chen. They'd probably get along really well :33.

This is not even getting into the clusterf**k that would happen if I tried to combine these.

Earthbound's Giygas (before he was the well known red spiral) meets Pokemon's Mewtwo
Ok, so, Mewtwo is a psychoanalyst, dressed as Sigmund Freud for some random reason, and Giygas is explaining his existencial crisis while yelling "But doc, sometimes I believe I'm you!"

Last edited Oct 08, 2013 at 12:19AM EDT

"We can do it!" Cirno cheered. "Team SUPER★SUCCESS has never failed a mission!"

The sprite's good feeling infected James and Jessie. "It will be good to be part of a team that never fails a mission," the former remarked to the latter, Jessie giggled, having had the same thought.

A more skeptical Krillin whispered in their direction. "This is the first mission we've had since we changed the name."

"Oh." Their mood turned as sour as that of Krillin and the other veteran, Asuka Langley, who was making a mental checklist of how every item in their inventory would be utterly useless against a…

Cirno continued with unwavering eagerness. "We'll have that ghost out of Old Lady MacMurray's house in no time!"

"Assuming there is a ghost," Krillin said.

Cirno had a response for that. "And if there is, you can punch it into next week!"

And so did Krillin. "Assuming it takes physical form."

James risked butting into the conversation. "And if it doesn't take physical form, you can just magic it away, right?"

"… Of course!" Cirno replied after a very brief hesitation. Had she actually looked concerned for a moment?

Jessie asked a question that was on her mind. "So how much is this old bat paying us?"

Asuka grumbled a response. "We're doing this for free."

"It's marketing!" Cirno was smiling again. "Making a good name for ourselves will allow us to get paying jobs in the future!"

Asuka glared at the newbies. "DON'T screw this up."

"We'll allow you the honor!" Jessie joked.

Asuka's eyes flared in anger. Krillin quickly stepped between her and the two interns. "Hey, hey, that's some sensitive equipment in your backpack! We don't need it getting broken." The equipment was meant to detect and record various electromagnetic signals so that they would have evidence of some effort on their part in the very likely event that they never ran into a ghost. Asuka did not exactly calm down, but she stepped back into line.

Team SUPER★SUCCESS finally finished the 15-meter walk from their van to the stoop of the MacMurray house. The 100-year-old building, perched on a rural hilltop, appeared to be in fair shape for its age but seemed to have been neglected in recent years. Bats circled around the sky with no apparent roost. From somewhere off in the far distance, they heard a Great Dane howling in sadness as if something beloved had been taken from it.

Cirno reached up for the doorknob. Krillin lifted her by the waist.

Cirno protested. "I can float, you know."

"I'm just helping out," Krillin explained.

Jessie read more into the situation than was there, smiled, and glanced at James. "Perhaps I should try the door next time," she said with a hint of mischief in her voice. James did not notice.

Cirno gasped. "The door! … It is sealed in a way that I cannot unbind!"

This drew surprised gasps from everyone except Krillin. "Are you sure it's not just locked?"

"The door is locked!" Cirno clarified in the exact same tone of voice.

Asuka couldn't believe the obvious conclusion. "And none of us asked for a key?"

James offered a solution. "I could probably pick the lock if I had my lockpicks. I don't think I remembered to bring them, though."

Krillin offered his kind of solution. "If we really need to, I could kick it in."

Jessie contributed her idea. "We could break a window and toss someone inside." She looked directly at Cirno, making it apparent who she had in mind for the tossing.

Asuka facepalmed. "we're supposed to be securing the house, not destroying it."

and that is where my muse quit in protest and refused to be associated with this project any longer. The general idea is the epitomes of failure teaming up to solve mysteries in the ScoobyDoobieverse, with the gimmick that they eventually do solve the mysteries after sufficient comedy. Maybe it could work as an improfanfic.

Last edited Oct 11, 2013 at 09:43PM EDT

Once I dreamt that Starscream had fallen into the MLP:FIM world in the form of an alicorn.
At first he was beyond perplexed and a bit disgusted, but when he learnt from cant-shut-the-fuck-up Pinkie Pie that alicorn are a special race only royal ponies belong to, he started seeing it as a new opportunity. So he started telling a big bunch of lies about how he tried to stop the war among the Autopon and the Decepticorn and his beloved commander Megapon killed him and his spirit has wandered among space, times anmd dimensions till it was intercepted by Twilight's magic during one of her magic exercitations. So he pretended to befriend them in order to learn how to increase his power. But then he met Princess Luna and he found a pony affinity with her.

I can dream up some strange and/or whacked out character crossovers, as well. I've had dreams that crossed-over and/or featured:

• Sonic the Hedgehog, The Amazing World Of Gumball, Earthbound, and The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy
  • Doctor Who, Pokemon, and Mario
  • Adventure Time, Doctor Who, Codename: Kids Next Door, Pokemon, and Ben 10
  • Pokemon, Super Mario Galaxy, The Hunger Games, Iron Man, Pocahontas
  • Earthbound, Popeye, Dexter's Laboratory, Codename: Kids Next Door, Shrek, Mario Kart, Mickey Mouse Shorts, ABC's Once Upon A Time. (that one was a doozy.)

Just to name a few of the dreams I've had with lots of crossovers/cameos.

Super Robo Jesus in any work of fiction. Everyone repents and is cleansed of any sins. Unless they're a pure evil big bad, then SRJ shoots them with His Holy Arm Cannon.

Last edited Oct 14, 2013 at 12:16AM EDT

Kanto Jungle: Pokemon fighting to survive in a naturally reclaimed Kanto only this time you can eat your opponent! If you're a predator, of course. Comes in Predator Red and Grazer Green versions! Don't forget Johto Jungle Golden Sun and Silver Moon, Hoenn Jungle Red Earth and Blue Vein, Sinnoh Jungle Time Fcuk and Space Conservation, Unova Jungle Black Claw and White Fang and the whole new Kalos Jungle Life Struggle and Death Evasion! (Pokemon + Tokyo Jungle)

Shin Pokemon Tensei: I can't help imagining stuffing a Jack Frost into a Pokeball when I think of this title… (Pokemon + Shin Megami Tensei)

Team Icarus 2: This crossover for no other reason than to see the TF2 classes using the various divine weapons and hearing the ensuing dialogue between two casts of quirky characters! (Kid Icarus [Uprising] + Team Fortress 2)

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!