Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

308,491 total conversations in 8,633 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured Locked Locked
This Goat

Last posted May 08, 2014 at 04:07AM EDT. Added Oct 08, 2013 at 09:20AM EDT
709 posts from 88 users

We are seem to be missing the important stuff in this thread, it’s not about a downvoter going nuts with a frying pan, but about Super Robo Jesus and The Goat fighting… in space.

Nov 12, 2013 at 08:01AM EST

Deustodo :Goat's Incarnation wrote:

We are seem to be missing the important stuff in this thread, it’s not about a downvoter going nuts with a frying pan, but about Super Robo Jesus and The Goat fighting… in space.

Nov 12, 2013 at 03:48PM EST

Derpy Vazquez wrote:

original is a doujin about a goat sex slave then this happened on /v/

Looks like he had Battletoads.

Nov 13, 2013 at 03:12AM EST

@Deustodo

Thats awesome. I love that you made Plague the dying vampirehog

I had to resize your image though. 2200×1200 PNG files are far too huge and they cause issues.

Please resize your images. Keep them below 800px in width

Nov 14, 2013 at 04:55AM EST

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

@Deustodo

Thats awesome. I love that you made Plague the dying vampirehog

I had to resize your image though. 2200×1200 PNG files are far too huge and they cause issues.

Please resize your images. Keep them below 800px in width

Alright, I’ll that in mind the next time I post an image, didn’t notice the file was that big. That’s what she said.

Nov 14, 2013 at 08:08AM EST

Here’s one I made a while back for that failed thread simulator that you may have seen, but I never posted it in this thread, so here it is.

Nov 16, 2013 at 11:34AM EST

I posted a goat picture in the forum that I was promoted to admin, and everyone was terrible confused. Stalin, what do you have to say on this matter?

Nov 16, 2013 at 12:38PM EST

I posted a goat picture in the forum that I was promoted to admin, and everyone was terrible confused. Stalin, what do you have to say on this matter?

DANGIT! You beet me to the pic.

Nov 16, 2013 at 03:48PM EST

Behold, A painting of KYM:

Wait, what is this???

Goat confirmed for having a twin. We’re all doomed. This can only go one direction…

Last edited Nov 16, 2013 at 04:07PM EST
Nov 16, 2013 at 04:06PM EST

The Cute Master :3 wrote:

Wait, what is this???

Goat confirmed for having a twin. We’re all doomed. This can only go one direction…

Nov 16, 2013 at 04:47PM EST

The Cute Master :3 wrote:

Wait, what is this???

It’s not a twin. In the 4 horseman of the apocalypse, the lamb would open the portals so the 4 could enter the mortal world. Being Goat-tan one of them AND the lamb itself, it opened the portal for everyone and then joined the battle as well.

Nov 16, 2013 at 04:48PM EST

Ahem, to quote my own comment from long ago:

"And so was Super Robo Jesus Deadpooled for our sins. May we always remember the sacrifice he made.

This is a sign of a new era. We must repent, so that he may return one day, and walk the gold paved halls of KYM once more. And when that day finally dawns upon us, we may bask in the glory of his merciful confirmation again, with no fear in our hearts.

Let us pray in the name of or saviour Super Robo Jesus, and the holy Cheeto."

It feels like it was my destiny to draw something like this at one point.

I felt their holy precense in my heart, and the Three Kings of KYM guided my hand. I have become enlightened.

Last edited Nov 18, 2013 at 04:17PM EST
Nov 18, 2013 at 04:16PM EST

Muumi wrote:

"And so was Super Robo Jesus Deadpooled for our sins. May we always remember the sacrifice he made.

This is a sign of a new era. We must repent, so that he may return one day, and walk the gold paved halls of KYM once more. And when that day finally dawns upon us, we may bask in the glory of his merciful confirmation again, with no fear in our hearts.

I felt their holy precense in my heart, and the Three Kings of KYM guided my hand. I have become enlightened.

This is the most beautiful thing ever.

Nov 18, 2013 at 05:23PM EST

Muumi wrote:

Nov 18, 2013 at 06:22PM EST

Muumi wrote:

Nov 18, 2013 at 07:05PM EST

I lost it on the last one.

Also, someone needs to add in a goat with the Wilhelm Scream and a picture of the Goat with a voiceover going “PLAY VIDEO GAMES WITH ME”

Nov 24, 2013 at 11:33AM EST

I’ve been banned for playing in my PC ‘cuz I went midnight posting again. And seriously, I wonder what will happen if I’m gone for a year if this keeps up

Nov 25, 2013 at 08:37AM EST

XTR09 the Espurr wrote:

I’ve been banned for playing in my PC ‘cuz I went midnight posting again. And seriously, I wonder what will happen if I’m gone for a year if this keeps up

Threads going a year on KYM is nothing.

Nov 25, 2013 at 10:23AM EST

Hello true believers.

It is finally time we start unveiling the past and the heroic deeds of Super Robo Jesus.

Nov 25, 2013 at 12:55PM EST

Auto Schmodown wrote:

The Cheeto is the father…

The Cheeto works in mysterious ways.

Nov 25, 2013 at 02:07PM EST

Have we (by we I really mean you guys) taken this a little too far. Just a little itty bitty tiny bit?

Last edited Nov 25, 2013 at 03:00PM EST
Nov 25, 2013 at 02:47PM EST

Sir-Soundwave AKA Optronix wrote:

Have we (by we I really mean you guys) taken this a little too far. Just a little itty bitty tiny bit?

I knew this would happen eventually.

And no, we haven’t. You can never take the Goat too far… until, of course, it spreads to 9gag.

Last edited Nov 25, 2013 at 03:16PM EST
Nov 25, 2013 at 03:11PM EST

Auto Schmodown wrote:

And no, we haven’t. You can never take the Goat too far… until, of course, it spreads to 9gag.

.__________. 9gag

Nov 25, 2013 at 03:44PM EST

Auto Schmodown wrote:

Thou shalt not speak the name of that dreadful, evil place.

Nowhere will you find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy…

Nov 25, 2013 at 04:09PM EST

Nov 25, 2013 at 05:59PM EST

Auto Schmodown wrote:

God help us if it spreads to 4chan.. D:

Nov 25, 2013 at 06:00PM EST

EspurrStar wrote:

God help us if it spreads to 4chan.. D:

Surprise… It originated on /v/!

Nov 25, 2013 at 07:25PM EST

Auto Schmodown wrote:

Surprise… It originated on /v/!

I should’ve known..

Nov 25, 2013 at 07:57PM EST

That aint taken it too far, thats just epic fan art bro.

How did did I not see that cane earlier ._____. Oh well I still say we still are almost there on the “Crossing the line” for the goat.

Nov 26, 2013 at 05:40AM EST

Say hello to the two new branches of control in Know Your Meme. Let us hope for a long and prosperous life for our country.

See more on Know Your Meme

Nov 26, 2013 at 09:47AM EST

I go away for a week, playing AC IV: Black flag, and when I come back, I see that I miss my daily dose of Goat content, so here we go again:

I present you: KYM’s Creed: DeadPool Flag

Last edited Nov 26, 2013 at 10:00AM EST
Nov 26, 2013 at 09:59AM EST

I go away for a week, playing AC IV: Black flag, and when I come back, I see that I miss my daily dose of Goat content, so here we go again:

I present you: KYM’s Creed: DeadPool Flag

Deustodo (aka give her the d) is a confirmed meme not Deadpooled. There for your statment is completely false.

Nov 26, 2013 at 11:55AM EST

Deustodo (aka give her the d) is a confirmed meme not Deadpooled. There for your statment is completely false.

Lol, I just put the face of my avatar there because there was one face remaining to be edited, so I decided to be a a narcissistic bastard and placed the face of my avatar there.

Nov 26, 2013 at 02:51PM EST

Just so everybody knows, I’m adding a new tag to all the “immagoat” images, as well as “super robo jesus”, “cheeto”, “i need blood”, as well as others that may become a part of this “series” in order to keep everythin under one roof, so to speak. The tag is “The Kymtheon” pronounced “kim-theon”. Let me know if I miss anything, or change it yourself, if you’re a scrapbooker.

Nov 26, 2013 at 05:25PM EST

I spent way to much time in Gimp making this.

Also, I added “The KYMtheon” to the tags

Nov 26, 2013 at 08:44PM EST

God I love all of you. It feels great to finally be back. It’s time for me to finally get back in the swing of things and create stupid content for the attention of my peers!

Nov 26, 2013 at 11:26PM EST

Muumi wrote:

I need this as either a mousepad or a wallpaper ASAP. lol.

Nov 27, 2013 at 01:17AM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!