Forums / Fun! / Memeory Lane

15,858 total conversations in 14 threads

Featured Featured Locked Locked
This Goat

Last posted May 08, 2014 at 04:07AM EDT. Added Oct 08, 2013 at 09:20AM EDT
709 posts from 88 users

Sometimes I wish all of KYM could just be happy and at peace with itself. It seems like in this thread that peace exsists. Could SRJ really be out savior? Could the goat be the bringer of our savior? Could the cheeto be the food to deliver us from evil?

So many questions that may never be answered…

Nov 27, 2013 at 01:44AM EST
It seems like in this thread that peace exists.

It is as they say: The goat is love, the goat is life. Through the goat we have learned peace and tranquility. One touch of her soft wooly fleece as you thrust-fully play video games with her, and all your tits shall be clammed, your jimmies soothed

I know but one thing: The goat has taught me not to hate, but to love and play video games with all. Which is why in this thread, we are not the internet hate machine, but the internet love shack

Nov 27, 2013 at 05:37AM EST

I’m ashamed to say that I didn’t know about the newest “thing” of kym, I think the name is “time to killed people’”? Gotta read fast then.

Nov 27, 2013 at 07:30AM EST

Jacob wrote:

Also, I added “The KYMtheon” to the tags

I have tagged all meta had gone through KYM as “The KYMtheon” includes: Advance trend(protest with rarity avatars and negative favourites), cheeto, goat and SRJ. I didn’t add “i need blood” yet. Now i am working on it.
But i am not sure about “time to killed people”. You can also add those if you want.

Also, origin of the kym fads have been tagged as “legend of kym”.

Any suggestions?

Last edited Nov 27, 2013 at 10:47AM EST
Nov 27, 2013 at 10:42AM EST

Alex Mercer wrote:

Jacob wrote:

Also, I added “The KYMtheon” to the tags

I have tagged all meta had gone through KYM as “The KYMtheon” includes: Advance trend(protest with rarity avatars and negative favourites), cheeto, goat and SRJ. I didn’t add “i need blood” yet. Now i am working on it.
But i am not sure about “time to killed people”. You can also add those if you want.

Also, origin of the kym fads have been tagged as “legend of kym”.

Any suggestions?

Would this count?

Nov 27, 2013 at 01:42PM EST

Sir-Soundwave aka Drill Boy wrote:

Would this count?

WHAT HAVE I DONE?!

Nov 27, 2013 at 02:14PM EST

can someone list all the things that originated on KYM? Gost, SBJ, Chetto what else?

Nov 27, 2013 at 02:32PM EST

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

It seems like in this thread that peace exists.

It is as they say: The goat is love, the goat is life. Through the goat we have learned peace and tranquility. One touch of her soft wooly fleece as you thrust-fully play video games with her, and all your tits shall be clammed, your jimmies soothed

I know but one thing: The goat has taught me not to hate, but to love and play video games with all. Which is why in this thread, we are not the internet hate machine, but the internet love shack

I’d totally agree with us being a “love shack.” Hell, have you seen just how many times users have said “I love you” to each other for making content? Just this morning I told Medley I love him/her for making this.

Nov 27, 2013 at 03:20PM EST

Deustodo :Goat's Incarnation wrote:

Everybody is getting loved.

I always have time for Super Robo Jesus!

Nov 27, 2013 at 05:35PM EST

>mfw seeing this pic:
HAIL THE SON OF PRIMUS! THE ONE WHO DEADPOOLED FOR OUR SINS! TH--yeah never heard of him.

Nov 27, 2013 at 07:28PM EST

After a round of TF2 thanks.

Nov 29, 2013 at 02:11AM EST

What about this?

Now that deserves another cookie for you…. As soon as the other cookies are cooked.

Nov 29, 2013 at 02:12PM EST

paying my respect via some art work

Last edited Nov 29, 2013 at 07:45PM EST
Nov 29, 2013 at 07:44PM EST

Ox Doxon wrote:

paying my respect via some art work

This picture.
It is hilarious.

Nov 29, 2013 at 08:08PM EST

Recently downloaded Photoshop (Trial Version, because I have no money) and made this.
Goat-Tan for president 2016.

Nov 29, 2013 at 11:41PM EST

Auto Schmodown wrote:

Recently downloaded Photoshop (Trial Version, because I have no money) and made this.
Goat-Tan for president 2016.

Try Gimp. It’s like a photoshop (with less features) but it’s goddamn free

And I can resume this entire thread with the following image:

Nov 30, 2013 at 04:31AM EST

kym in one photo

It can’t be if I’m not in it

Could we get, like, a huge group shot of the UN general assembly and then shop as many users as we can onto it, with Goat-tan as the general secretary of course.

It’s the only “gathering of important people” I can think of that will have enough faces to cover the site.

That’s right you guys, KYM has more important people in it than the entire goddamn planet.

Nov 30, 2013 at 04:19PM EST

kym in one photo

It can’t be if I’m not in it

Who are you again?

Nov 30, 2013 at 04:26PM EST

Platus wrote:

Could we get, like, a huge group shot of the UN general assembly and then shop as many users as we can onto it, with Goat-tan as the general secretary of course.

It’s the only “gathering of important people” I can think of that will have enough faces to cover the site.

That’s right you guys, KYM has more important people in it than the entire goddamn planet.

THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN.

Nov 30, 2013 at 04:40PM EST

Platus wrote:

Okay, now read up everyone reading this goddamn post!

I found the picture that Platus is suggesting, and it got OVER 100 FUCKIN’ FACES IN IT! And I ain’t gonna search every corner of this sphere we call know your meme. I need YOUR help. That’s right, YOUR GODDAMN HELP. I’m going to volunteer to make this awesome piece of work, but by Super Robo Jesus I need suggestions, it’s over 100 users, and I have not been around this site long enough to meet all of them.

If you are interested in helping me with this great work of our generation since the creation of spoons, please write me a private message with the list of the users you think would be good to add to that picture.

Ps: I added the face of Theodore Roosevelt just so you could read all that with his voice.

Now back to the Goat posts.

Nov 30, 2013 at 05:04PM EST

I found the picture that Platus is suggesting, and it got OVER 100 FUCKIN’ FACES IN IT! And I ain’t gonna search every corner of this sphere we call know your meme. I need YOUR help. That’s right, YOUR GODDAMN HELP. I’m going to volunteer to make this awesome piece of work, but by Super Robo Jesus I need suggestions, it’s over 100 users, and I have not been around this site long enough to meet all of them.

If you are interested in helping me with this great work of our generation since the creation of spoons, please write me a private message with the list of the users you think would be good to add to that picture.

Ps: I added the face of Theodore Roosevelt just so you could read all that with his voice.

Question: what does Teddy Roosevelt’s voice sound like? I have never heard a recording.

Answer: YouTube to the rescue!

Nov 30, 2013 at 05:17PM EST

Platus wrote:

Question: what does Teddy Roosevelt’s voice sound like? I have never heard a recording.

Answer: YouTube to the rescue!

I was actually using this “roosevelt” voice:

Nov 30, 2013 at 05:30PM EST

Nov 30, 2013 at 06:00PM EST

Auto Schmodown wrote:

wat.

That’s Teddy Goat.

I was looking at the big photo that I found, and it has 3.5k of wide and 2.3k of high. That means we will be able the face of everyone without any trouble.

Last edited Nov 30, 2013 at 06:13PM EST
Nov 30, 2013 at 06:08PM EST

Sweatie Killer wrote:

I love this thread and everyone in it.

Nov 30, 2013 at 06:10PM EST

This gif represents how I feel about this thread:

Last edited Nov 30, 2013 at 06:24PM EST
Nov 30, 2013 at 06:23PM EST

I just have to say, this is awesome.

Also, I heard there was a new float announced for next year’s Macy’s Day Parade.

Last edited Nov 30, 2013 at 06:37PM EST
Nov 30, 2013 at 06:29PM EST

Should I change my Profile pic for the photo or will I be ignored and won’t need to be worried one bit about this? Either or I need a close up of sir-soundwave anyways.

Nov 30, 2013 at 06:57PM EST

Sir-Soundwave aka Drill Boy wrote:

Should I change my Profile pic for the photo or will I be ignored and won’t need to be worried one bit about this? Either or I need a close up of sir-soundwave anyways.

It’s over 100 people, of course you will be in it, I didn’t put you in the “KYM meeting” image due to your avatar not really have a face that I can use.

Nov 30, 2013 at 07:10PM EST

It’s over 100 people, of course you will be in it, I didn’t put you in the “KYM meeting” image due to your avatar not really have a face that I can use.

Well I knew you’d say that as your reason and hey I’m choosing my my ex-profile pic from youtube so you’d have better luck now.

Nov 30, 2013 at 07:19PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!