Forums / Just For Fun

309,637 total conversations in 8,342 threads

+ New Thread

The Angel Game (Supernatural Horror RPG)

Last posted Apr 16, 2014 at 08:16PM EDT. Added Nov 28, 2013 at 12:20AM EST
646 conversations with 17 participants

“Well, I can’t find anything about the hotel so far, so I guess we could give it a shot..” Jamie walked back over to the others. “I’m Jamie, by the way.”

Dec 07, 2013 at 03:00PM EST

@Kintobor: You finally reach room 404 and when you open the door you find a scrawny balding man curled up on the bed, crying and shaking furiously. Just then several gray blurry humanoid-like shapes appear around him and he let’s out a high-pitched, screeching scream that hurts your ears. He starts begging to the them to spare him, stating that he’ll give them anything they want, but they still continue to close in on him until he’s completely smothered by them. The man let’s out one final scream as he along with the entities disappear.

@(OOC: Head)Red: You feel nauseous, feverish, and ready to vomit all over the room, in short you feel like your going to die. But luckily the flea only injected a small dose of it’s disease into you so the disease isn’t going to kill you but the creature is still in the room. Waiting.

@Dennis: You return back to your room and find that not only is the paint still there but it has now change. What was once random street art has now changed into what looks like a theater stage with a woman on the center. You also see people and things best described as monsters being pulled by strings that are coming from the woman. You also find the words “No More” and “The game ends here” also written on the wall along with other wired symbols.

EDIT:
@Meredith: As you head towards the library you can’t shake the feeling that something is watching you. After about four minutes you finally find the library along with the Scooby Gang inside the library.

Last edited Dec 07, 2013 at 03:38PM EST
Dec 07, 2013 at 03:31PM EST

@Ben:As you enter the lobby you find that the door is covered ice with cracks forming the words “The show isn’t over yet”. You go to the concierge to ask what the hell is going on but much to your shock the only thing you find is her clothes along with dust and ashes. You see a note on the desk and pick it up. It tells you to go to the seventh floor by the door the forgotten room and to bring with you the twelve remaining guests.

@Dio: You continue your search on the pool and find thing worth mentioning other than the note and what’s left of Jace. As your about to leave you hear something moving about in the pool. You turn to see what it was but find nothing, yet you feel as if some sort of ancient power is coming from beneath the water.

Dec 07, 2013 at 04:00PM EST

Red decides to abandon his clothes and goes out to the lobby. He rings the bell on the receptionists’ desk.
Uh, scuse me ma’am? I seem to have a… Bug problem in my room.

Dec 07, 2013 at 04:07PM EST

After a few moments of silence, Kasumi very suddenly storms shortsightedly back to the elevator (a rather hilarious sight)… intending to return to her room…

The man from before knew something…

Dec 07, 2013 at 04:19PM EST

@Kasumi: As you enter the elevator you never notice that a pair blurred,indistinct people wear business suits and dark glasses appear behind you. Their skin seems to be to smooth, as if it were made of plastic and the look that they are giving you is one of pure ambivalence. You feel your fear and anxiety heighten, even though you didn’t see the things behind you.

@Red: Just like Ben the only thing you find on the receptionist’s desk is dust and ashes, her clothes, the frozen door. When step away from the desk you feel something fall on top of you from the ceiling and you look up. What you find is the same black liquid from your bathroom leaking down to the lobby. The black liquid you can see faces, both human and monstrous beginning to form in it.

Dec 07, 2013 at 05:39PM EST

CrowTheMagician wrote:

@Ben:As you enter the lobby you find that the door is covered ice with cracks forming the words “The show isn’t over yet”. You go to the concierge to ask what the hell is going on but much to your shock the only thing you find is her clothes along with dust and ashes. You see a note on the desk and pick it up. It tells you to go to the seventh floor by the door the forgotten room and to bring with you the twelve remaining guests.

@Dio: You continue your search on the pool and find thing worth mentioning other than the note and what’s left of Jace. As your about to leave you hear something moving about in the pool. You turn to see what it was but find nothing, yet you feel as if some sort of ancient power is coming from beneath the water.

Dio begins to tense up, as if ready to fight.
Dio: Come out, come out, wherever you are… I know you’re in there, you filthy beast!

Dec 07, 2013 at 05:46PM EST

@Dio: The thing hiding under the water starts to climb out of the pool. Revealing a bestial creature that looks like a hybrid of both human and goat. It’s long thin claws,long sharp teeth that can barely stay in it’s mouth, and the two long horns on the back of it’s head would scare most people away. You can smell a horrible odor coming from the creature. The best way to describe it’s smell would be if someone buried an old, moldy goatskin in reedy mud for a couple of weeks

Last edited Dec 07, 2013 at 05:56PM EST
Dec 07, 2013 at 05:54PM EST

Dio looks at the beast in shock, although quickly returns to his normal expression.
Dio: Huh, guess I was right.
He slowly begins to move himself towards the exit to the pool area, so he can escape easier if he needs to. He is constantly staring down the creature, waiting for it to strike.

Dec 07, 2013 at 06:00PM EST

@Dio: The creature let’s out a deafening roar as it charges straight towards you. (Flip a coin to see if you escape from it or not).

Dec 07, 2013 at 06:05PM EST

(Heads)
As Dio sees the beast charge at him, with almost inhuman reaction time he does a combat roll to the side to dodge the beast.

Dec 07, 2013 at 06:07PM EST

(OOC: Heads, good flip on your part)

@Dio: The beast tries to bite you but you dodge just in time. It then swipes it’s claws at you, you dodge but the beast still cuts your left arm. The two of you continue to attack and dodge each other but as you do the two of you get closer and closer to the pool. (Flip again to see how this will turn out).

Last edited Dec 07, 2013 at 06:11PM EST
Dec 07, 2013 at 06:10PM EST

(Tails)
Dio’s wounds on his body, strangely, were seemingly closing up and healing, albeit quite slowly.
Dio: Heh, heh, if there’s one advantage I do have… it’s what I am.
Suddenly, Dio’s eyes split open, and a highly pressurized liquid jets out of his eyes, straight at the beast.

OOC: Me and Crow talked this over, don’t worry about it.

Dec 07, 2013 at 06:21PM EST

OOC: Tails… While I’ll be damned.

@Dio: The highly pressurized liquid hit’s the beast in it’s eyes, blinding it. It let’s out a yet another roar this time in pain as it starts swiping it’s claws at everything near it trying to kill you while trying to find the pool. Your left with the perfect opportunity to escape from the beast. But the beast is standing in front of your way. (Last flip for those one Capt).

Last edited Dec 07, 2013 at 06:28PM EST
Dec 07, 2013 at 06:27PM EST

The large stadium is empty other then the woman. You sit down. She is reciting Hamlet.

My hour is almost come
When I to sulphrous and tormenting flames
Must render up myself.

Suddenly she stares at Dennis. She continues to speak, but her cold, brown eyes are watching Dennis the rest of the preformance.

Dec 07, 2013 at 06:34PM EST

CrowTheMagician wrote:

OOC: Tails… While I’ll be damned.

@Dio: The highly pressurized liquid hit’s the beast in it’s eyes, blinding it. It let’s out a yet another roar this time in pain as it starts swiping it’s claws at everything near it trying to kill you while trying to find the pool. Your left with the perfect opportunity to escape from the beast. But the beast is standing in front of your way. (Last flip for those one Capt).

(Tails again)
Dio: Damnit… If only he weren’t directly in my way…
He crouches down, and jumps right over the beast

Dec 07, 2013 at 06:39PM EST

@Dennis: As the woman continues her speech you notice that it’s in a language that you never heard of. As the speech goes on you start to feel an intense pain going through out your head, almost as if your brain doesn’t want to hear what she is saying. You look back at the woman and see that she has changed to the lady in black, wearing the same outfit that she did in Crow’s Flashback. And like his flashback ethereal strings start to come out from the tips of her fingers and begin to fly straight towards you. (Flip mate, flip for your life).

Edit: (Tails…. ).
@Dio: Through superhuman feat you jump over the beast… and succeeded. However as you make good on your get away the creature manages to get in one last claw swipe and deeply cut your back. Your back is slowly, painfully regenerating the wounds as you leave, hear the beast let out a roar of pure rage at the fact that it’s prey got away.

Last edited Dec 07, 2013 at 06:48PM EST
Dec 07, 2013 at 06:43PM EST

OOC: me right now:

BIC:
Dio runs as fast as he can towards the elevator, and straight up mashes the button, waiting for the elevator to come.
Dio: Come on, come on…

Dec 07, 2013 at 06:50PM EST

@Dio: As you wait for the elevator you find Red looking up at the ceiling. Your still a bit shaken by your previous encounter but you couldn’t fight back your curiosity and decide to check out on what Red is seeing. As you look up you find the same black liquid dripping down to the lobby, see the faces that are forming in the stuff and to your shock one of the looks like the beast that you just escape from.

OOC: My dinner is ready so I’m going to leave for a while. do you think guys could go on without me for a bit?

Dec 07, 2013 at 06:59PM EST

Kintobor becomes enraged and walks back out into hallway, furiously slamming the door behind him.

I’M GETTING TIRED OF ALL OF THIS NONSENSE!!! I just want a place where I can think without--

The Doctor stops as he realizes that he is probably making a scene. Ivo is presently much too furious and frightened to go to sleep now, so he makes a decision.

*sigh* I suppose I’ll go down and talk to some of the other guests. Maybe they’ll have some clue of what’s going on.

Or maybe I just need someplace quiet to think…

And with this, Kintobor begins the trek back down to the lobby.

Last edited Dec 07, 2013 at 07:16PM EST
Dec 07, 2013 at 07:15PM EST

OOC: And I’m back ladies and gentlemen. Also Ring Pop… Tails

@Dennis: You try to get away from the strings but it was too late, they already got you. You try to break free from them as more from the ceiling come down and wrap around you, pulling you up to the air. You start having flashbacks of your life before you came to Summer Winds and as you do you can feel the strings starting to dig into your skin. (It’s now or never. make sure this flip counts).

@Dio: As you keep mashing the elevator button you hear the elevator doors open. Ecstatic you rush toward the elevator only to bump into Kintobor, who just now enter the lobby. You can hear several noises coming from the ceiling of the lobby as more of the black liquid start falling down like rain.

Dec 07, 2013 at 08:31PM EST

@Dio: As you shove Kintobor out and mash the elevator buttons you start to have the feeling that you’re not alone on the elevator. Also when kept mashing buttons you never saw which button you pressed. (OOC: flip to determine where you go falcon).

Dec 07, 2013 at 09:04PM EST

Booker noticed the arrival of the newest guest, one that could possibly join this “Scooby Gang” of sorts. “Can someone else do the introduction and debriefing this time? I get the feeling that we’ll have to keep introducing each other if there are more people in this hotel, and I don’t exactly want to do it again so soon.” He rubbed his temple and groaned – it was going to be a long night.

Booker grabbed a couple of supplies that he thought would be of use, when a thought popped into his head. “Aw, crap.” It just dawned on him that he had left all of his stuff in Room 217 – ill equipped for the undertaking that he’d proposed. “I’m going to have to go back to my room later, and I’m guessing that not all of you brought everything that you need. All I have on me are the clothes on my back and a knife, and I’m not sure how well that’ll do against something that’s supposedly intangible.”

Dec 07, 2013 at 09:05PM EST

CrowTheMagician wrote:

@Dio: As you shove Kintobor out and mash the elevator buttons you start to have the feeling that you’re not alone on the elevator. Also when kept mashing buttons you never saw which button you pressed. (OOC: flip to determine where you go falcon).

(Heads)

Dec 07, 2013 at 09:21PM EST

“I have few stuff for spells on me but I don’t those aren’t going to be enough.” I then turned to Meredith “Since you’re our a newest member of our group it’s only fair if I tell you what’s going on.” I told Meredith everything I know about the situation. The Angel Game, The guest who disappeared on room 404 and his link to it by a failed ritual, the theories behind strange phenomenons in Summer Winds, and the possible culprit behind all of the spirits.She doesn’t need to know about my freak out nor my past connection towards… Her

“So in conclusion we’re going to the attic of this place. But before we do we’re going to make a couple of pit stops first to get our bedrooms to get our things.” I then extend my hand to our new member “The names Crow, what’s your name?”

Last edited Dec 07, 2013 at 09:35PM EST
Dec 07, 2013 at 09:28PM EST

OOC: Tails I control where you go.

@Dio: The elevator stops at the third floor and you ran out of it. You realize that there’s nothing much to this floor other then the arcade.

Dec 07, 2013 at 09:31PM EST

Dio steps out
huh.
*Back in the elevator he goes. He presses a random button that isn’t the ground floor.
(Flipping for this, if I have to. Tails)

Dec 07, 2013 at 09:39PM EST

OOC: You really don’t need to for this one but I’m just going to say that you win this round.

@Dio: The elevator goes up to the fourth floor, as the you get out of the elevator you can hear several people talking in the library.

Dec 07, 2013 at 09:52PM EST

When I look to where the door is and see a guy coming in. I can already feel that something is off about him “Don’t worry guys I’ll give him the introduction and debriefing again.” As I go towards Dio my sense where already telling me that this guy wasn’t quite… “normal”. “The names Crow, Jack Crow and welcome to our new club. Let me show you the other members of our little group.” I then introduce Dio to everyone else and tell him on what’s going on.

Last edited Dec 07, 2013 at 10:15PM EST
Dec 07, 2013 at 10:14PM EST

@Crow
She lets out a soft smile and does a sort of pseudo-curtsy. She’s just happy to find some other people that seem to be relatively okay.
“I’m Meredith Burner, it’s nice to meet you.”
She listens to the debriefing and frowns
“This is just insane! But, at the same time, interesting! Oh….”
“I’m sorry, I didn’t really bring anything to defend myself against anything with me… All I can do is sing..”
She looks down at the floor sadly. Then she notices Dio walk in.
“Oh, thank you again for loaning me your jacket. Here, you can have it back now.”
She takes off the jacket he loaned her and gives it back to him.

Dec 07, 2013 at 10:41PM EST

“Isn’t it a little convenient that everyone seems to be headed for this very room? I can’t shake the feeling that something’s off…” Booker sighed. He did his best not to act on suspicion these days, but something about this new guy was making him feel weird. Booker found that this guy was creeping him out more than Crow did when he first saw him. Only time would tell if his gut instinct would prove him right.

Dec 07, 2013 at 10:42PM EST

MasterBurner wrote:

@Crow
She lets out a soft smile and does a sort of pseudo-curtsy. She’s just happy to find some other people that seem to be relatively okay.
“I’m Meredith Burner, it’s nice to meet you.”
She listens to the debriefing and frowns
“This is just insane! But, at the same time, interesting! Oh….”
“I’m sorry, I didn’t really bring anything to defend myself against anything with me… All I can do is sing..”
She looks down at the floor sadly. Then she notices Dio walk in.
“Oh, thank you again for loaning me your jacket. Here, you can have it back now.”
She takes off the jacket he loaned her and gives it back to him.

Dio takes the jacket.
Dio: Thanks.
Dio then tells the story of him and the beast, omitting the eye beams and the super jump.

Dec 07, 2013 at 10:48PM EST

My eyes narrows on him when he mention on what he encountered on the pool. “Yeah I’m gonna have to call bull on that one.” Dio gives me a confused look at my outburst, so I tell why. “The reason I call bull is because that particular creature only lives in lakes, marshes, and bayous. Never have I heard of one in a small body of water, let alone a indoor swimming pool.” “Which raises a huge question on how this guy managed to survive against that stinking furry bastard.

Last edited Dec 07, 2013 at 11:25PM EST
Dec 07, 2013 at 11:11PM EST

Dio: Impossible, you say? I SAY THAT’S WRONG!
He points his finger at Crow valiantly
Dio: Some of you here have already encountered some weird things here. The air was unnaturally cold in the lobby, which I think was revolving around Meredith. I saw an asian woman escape from that very same indoor pool from a strange woman dressed in black. Another man died in there, and was reduced to ashes and his clothes. Lastly, on my way up here, I saw some black stuff oozing out of the ceiling in the lobby. With all these strange occurrences, I say that it IS possible that that creature appeared in the swimming pool!

Last edited Dec 07, 2013 at 11:28PM EST
Dec 07, 2013 at 11:27PM EST

I face palmed or at least tried to considering the mask I’m wearing. “Ok you got me on that part. It just I find it kinda hard to believe that one of those creatures would go against there nature and come here to civilization.” I started to think over everything that Dio just said.
“You said that someone died in the pool, did you knew the guy by any chance and to what exactly killed him. As for our asian friend she’s very lucky to have escape from that particular entity, also you mention a strange cold around Meredith. Yet right now it’s room temperature so whatever was causing it is no longer around her. And was there anything else about the black stuff that look strange to you other than well, the black stuff itself?”

Last edited Dec 07, 2013 at 11:51PM EST
Dec 07, 2013 at 11:50PM EST

Dio responds to every question
“Did you know the guy by and chance and to what exactly killed him?”
Dio: No, but I think he died from drowning in the jaccuzi. I think he had a brother, but i’m not sure.
“also you mention a strange cold around Meredith. Yet right now it’s room temperature so whatever was causing it is no longer around her.”
Dio: Ask her about that one.
“And was there anything else about the black stuff that look strange to you other than well, the black stuff itself?”
Dio: there were faces forming in the stuff on the ground. One of them looked like the face of that beast.
Dio suddenly turns and speaks
Dio: I’m putting out the theory that that strange lady in black I saw has to do with all of this. Isn’t it weird that she was by the pool when the asian girl got attacked, and the other man died? I think that that lady in black left the creature in there to deter anybody from entering the room. There has to be something in there…

Dec 07, 2013 at 11:57PM EST

Red sighs and bolts out of there, and looks for someone else. Ghosts don’t typically seriously attack people in groups. He starts rolling his camera.
Not sure what I got myself into, but freaky shit is goin’ on here. It’s not like what I encountered. My cold iron knife doesn’t scare them, and holy water just pisses them off.

Last edited Dec 08, 2013 at 12:04AM EST
Dec 08, 2013 at 12:03AM EST

She steps in for a moment when the lady in black was mentioned
“Yeah, a lady in black appeared in my room and stopped the spirits causing the cold from attempting to kill me long enough for me to get out of the room.”
She omits the part about her almost jumping out of a window.
“I think the lady in black might be behind this somehow if she can stop those spooky things like that, but that’s just what I’m thinking…”

Dec 08, 2013 at 12:15AM EST

If anyone could ever see the look of my face behind my mask then they would find a look of complete and utter surprise at the part of faces forming in the black ooze.No way! Can that stuff actually be what I think it is!” “Well I might have an idea on what that black stuff was but I have to see it for my self before I tell all of you.” I let out a sight and let my shoulders sagged. “It really is her isn’t. All the signs are pointing towards her but I really don’t want to believe in any of them.”

I can feel the flashbacks from before starting to return as body begins to shake again. “Get a grip of you bloody idiot, shaking like a mental patient isn’t going to do you or anyone else any good. So focus on the bloody case.” I keep telling myself to keep calm about the situation even though my body still continues to shake on it’s own.

Last edited Dec 08, 2013 at 12:22AM EST
Dec 08, 2013 at 12:17AM EST

Red remembers a few other guests that he knows for sure isn’t part of the hotel’s illusions, and he goes off to look for some of them.
OOC:
Red should eventually find Dio, you and Meredith if weird supernatural shenanigans don’t bar his progress, Crow.

Dec 08, 2013 at 12:33AM EST

OOC: Actually I was just think of weird supernatural shenanigans on helping with your progress.

@Red: As you run through the halls of the hotel you realize that everything around you is starting to from ripples. As the ripples get worse you start noticing movement with in them, almost as if there where things swimming in the ripples. You can see that the ripples are starting to slow down but now the place isn’t the same halls that you were running on but the library. To everyone in the library they would think that you just appeared from thin air.

Last edited Dec 08, 2013 at 12:49AM EST
Dec 08, 2013 at 12:46AM EST

Woah… How’d I get… Here? Huh… I hope my camera caught that… Oh shit, there’s people here. You guys are… Human, right?

Dec 08, 2013 at 12:50AM EST

“If you don’t mind me asking, do these scary monsters and super creeps that we’ve been talking about have names? It might be easier if we knew what to call them other than ‘the thing by the pool’ or ‘the black stuff’. Just throwin’ that out there!”

Booker technically had bigger problems to contend with (including a slowly growing case of the heebie-jeebies), but he felt a little idle conversation wouldn’t hurt. It was at that point when he saw that the vlogger somehow ended up in this room. After his initial shock over the sudden arrival, he tried returning to his dry attitude about the situation. “How’d you get here?” Things were just getting better and better.

Last edited Dec 08, 2013 at 01:19AM EST
Dec 08, 2013 at 01:16AM EST

Uhh… I just kind of… Got here, I guess. I’ve encountered this kind of phenomena before, when a spirit bends the geometry of a place… But for some reason, I don’t think this is a ghost.

Dec 08, 2013 at 01:24AM EST

I stop shaking when booker ask if things in the hotel have names. “Oh they do have names but just remember that I wasn’t one who gave them those names.” I turn to everyone as I begin to tell them what the creatures are. “Ok the one that mr. tough guy over here encounter is called a feral drowner, they’re the bestial cousins to a group of water spirits by the same name, just remove the feral part. They both like to drag their victims under water where most people will never find the bodies, but the feral counterparts love to do that in the most violent and disgusting ways possible.”

I then point to the spirits in the library. “Like I said before these guys are impersonating these other beings called tenebraes, which are shadow beings. As for the black liquid I have hunch on what it is but I want to see it with my own eyes first.” “Well Crow the moment has finally come” “As for the lady in black well. She’s actually called the queen in black and believe me when I say that she’s the last thing in this hotel that you ever want to see.”

Last edited Dec 08, 2013 at 01:56AM EST
Dec 08, 2013 at 01:44AM EST

“Well, this sure ain’t just another haunted old building. This goes way deeper than that.” Jack Klaustoffler spoke after pondering quietly. “At first I though the… Queen, wasn’t it?… was some kinda ghost. Y’know… was murdered, haunts the place, spirit needs to be laid to rest, the old schtick.” He turned to Crow. “But something tells me she wasn’t human to begin with, something older and meaner than any spook.”

Dec 08, 2013 at 04:24PM EST

Sup! You must login or signup first!