Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Christmas Thread

Last posted Dec 16, 2013 at 07:40PM EST. Added Dec 07, 2013 at 10:07PM EST
30 posts from 24 users

Well, I spent the whole month of November complaining about corporations shoving Christmas down my throat before Thanksgiving had even happened yet. Now that it's actually December, it feels kinda weird not being able to do that anymore. Not really sure what to do with myself, really…

Ah hell, I'll just go back to complaining again. It's the only thing I'm good at anyway.

I'm going to be looking over all the failed drawings I've accumulated over a span of 2 months.
Then I will rejoice in a new graphics card for my PC build. Yay.

Lich wrote:

I do what I always do every Christmas. Slip into a deep depression.

Aww, don't do that. You got a friend in me, Kurenai~

Last year's New Year's Eve both my sister and my parents were with their respective friends celebrating and I was all alone at the middle of the night on the computer so I said "fuck it," raided my parents liquor cabinet, made a disgusting cocktail of drinks that I couldn't even finish and had to dump out in the snow, and then watched some anime and sulked. It was awful.

That's why this year I'm going to distract myself from my lack of physical friends by watching anime all night. If you want, I could send you shitty motivational phrases every day.

"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them."
"Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance."
"Once I'm through with you, you'll have to pee sitting down like a girl." …wait-

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

Bah humbug. I probably wont do anything.

Besides maybe get drunk, or something. I don't know.

A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.

If this is the first time you've seen this stop error screen, restart your computer. If this screen appears again follow these steps:

Check for viruses on your computer. Remove any newly installed hard drives or hard drive controllers. Check your hard drive to make sure it is properly configured and terminated. Run CHKDSK /F to check for hard drive corruption, and then restart your computer.

Technical information:

• STOP: 0X0000007B (0XF78BE524, 0XC0000034, 0X00000000, 0X00000000) INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE

Deltamelon wrote:

Aww, don’t do that. You got a friend in me, Kurenai~

>"a friend in me"

OTP~

(I need better jokes…..)
Last edited Dec 16, 2013 at 05:31PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!