Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

308,501 total conversations in 8,634 threads

+ New Thread

If you could bang any user from KYM, who would it be?

Last posted Mar 12, 2014 at 03:39PM EDT. Added Dec 09, 2013 at 06:56PM EST
185 posts from 94 users

Twilitlord wrote:

Anyone who knows me a bit and knows who my KYM friends are knows I would bang Professorcheese in a second.

I would also say Randomman, but one of the requirements for modship was to pleasure him so that’s already taken care of.

Feb 01, 2014 at 06:38PM EST

Grox The Master Empire wrote:

Good thing nobody chose for me… Yet…

You’re a Pokemon. I’m sure someone on DeviantArt will make R34 of you at one point.

Feb 03, 2014 at 09:55AM EST

@ Coffeehaus

So very true.

There should ship pics here… but I’m sure the Shipping Thread will deal with that.

Feb 03, 2014 at 12:15PM EST

Oh shit this thread. I’m tempted to name a name but it’s a slippery slope folks.

Feb 22, 2014 at 11:15PM EST

Markhaox
Natsuru
Crona
Wiosna/Kouhai
That Guy on the internet.

Feb 26, 2014 at 05:58AM EST

Ann Hiro wrote:

Markhaox
Natsuru
Crona
Wiosna/Kouhai
That Guy on the internet.

I’ll be waiting for you tonight, sweet prince…..

Last edited Feb 26, 2014 at 06:28AM EST
Feb 26, 2014 at 06:12AM EST

I’d impregnate Fandroid/Maromi.
I’d let Muumi impregnate me.
I’d do RandomMan but only if he does it while dressed as a Playboy Bunny.
I’d ride Blue Screen of Death. (Like how a normal person rides a horse, DUH)
I’d tease Ann endlessly and not actually put out.
I’d dress MedleyManiac up all sexy and maybe a bit of foreplay, but not much else.
I’d milk That Guy on the Internet.
I’d do Emerson if he didn’t immediately bleed out all the blood in his entire body upon seeing me exposed.
I’d let Kouhai snuggle with me and maybe breast feed each other after a bit of experimentation.
I’d try to do something with MasterBurner, but we would just end up awkwardly coughing the whole session.
I’d potato-sack Kyntak for some sexy teims later. As long as there is no pizza cutters involved.
I’d let Maribel do me if he didn’t lose his penis in a horrible accident involving Yukari’s Gaps.
I’d let Liam/Spider-Byte grope me from behind.
I’d let Quantum Meme peek at me from over the hot spring gate from the boys side, but last time he tried that he quickly fell into the Bad End Pit and nearly got nommed by Verbose’s shadow animals.
I’d let Aristo make his tsundre act at my body until he finally gives in while calling me a “B-Baka”
I’d Scissor Troublehalf.
I’d let Sui do most all of the above to me.
I’d dress up as Mio for Patrick and let him live out his wildest fantasies on me.
I’d french kiss Moargu- Or wait, I already did on the second or third page of my art thread didn’t I?
I’d let Liche raid my panty drawer like the good ol days.
I’d let Jack Candle spray his juices all over my body.
I’d sexually assault Ashbot while simultaneously tentacle rapeing him.
I’d play with AmandaB’s pussy. (Or at least snuggle with it. I don’t know what Blanket likes to do besides the obvious Camera Whoring)

I tried to do Bob but all he could do was stare disappointingly at my lacking assets and I quickly ran out of the room crying.

Last edited Mar 10, 2014 at 08:17AM EDT
Mar 10, 2014 at 08:16AM EDT

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

I’d dress MedleyManiac up all sexy and maybe a bit of foreplay, but not much else.
I’d do Emerson if he didn’t immediately bleed out all the blood in his entire body upon seeing me exposed.
I’d let Kouhai snuggle with me and maybe breast feed each other after a bit of experimentation.
I’d try to do something with MasterBurner, but we would just end up awkwardly coughing the whole session.
I’d potato-sack Kyntak for some sexy teims later. As long as there is no pizza cutters involved.
I’d let Maribel do me if he didn’t lose his penis in a horrible accident involving Yukari’s Gaps.
I’d let Quantum Meme peek at me from over the hot spring gate from the boys side, but last time he tried that he quickly fell into the Bad End Pit and nearly got nommed by Verbose’s shadow animals.
I’d let Aristo make his tsundre act at my body until he finally gives in while calling me a “B-Baka”
I’d Scissor Troublehalf.
I’d dress up as Mio for Patrick and let him live out his wildest fantasies on me.
I’d french kiss Moargu- Or wait, I already did on the second or third page of my art thread didn’t I?
I’d play with AmandaB’s pussy. (Or at least snuggle with it. I don’t know what Blanket likes to do besides the obvious Camera Whoring)

I tried to do Bob but all he could do was stare disappointingly at my lacking assets and I quickly ran out of the room crying.

You didn’t say what you’d do to me. I’m sad now.

Mar 10, 2014 at 06:22PM EDT

Disturbed B wrote:

You didn’t say what you’d do to me. I’m sad now.

I would attempt to calm your disturbed boobies in the most sexual ways possible, including but not limited to trying to massage them, tease the nipples, drink from them, snuggle against them, get the meanest boob job on the web site, and accidentally get my skull cracked open when you turn too quickly to the right.

Last edited Mar 11, 2014 at 02:40AM EDT
Mar 11, 2014 at 02:37AM EDT

I’d Scissor Troublehalf.

Mar 11, 2014 at 02:46AM EDT

@Natsuru

I’d ride Blue Screen of Death…. (Like how a normal person rides a horse, DUH)

Ooooh kinky.

I’ll let you tug my reigns if you know what I mean

Mar 11, 2014 at 02:58AM EDT

“I’d do Emerson if he didn’t immediately bleed out all the blood in his entire body upon seeing me exposed.”

Then I must train myself to prevent nosebleeds.

Last edited Mar 11, 2014 at 08:32AM EDT
Mar 11, 2014 at 08:30AM EDT

I’d consider it overall a good thing that I haven’t been mentioned…. Or have I? After all, there’s two valid names that could refer to me.

Mar 11, 2014 at 10:45AM EDT

>mfw no mention of me

Anyway, I’d fingerbang Kung Fu Cthulhu while reading H.P. Lovecraft and listening to The Call of Ktulu

Last edited Mar 11, 2014 at 11:18AM EDT
Mar 11, 2014 at 11:11AM EDT

I would attempt to calm your disturbed boobies in the most sexual ways possible, including but not limited to trying to massage them, tease the nipples, drink from them, snuggle against them, get the meanest boob job on the web site, and accidentally get my skull cracked open when you turn too quickly to the right.

My body is ready.

Mar 11, 2014 at 12:51PM EDT

Doctor "KreagerStein" Kori wrote:

I would bang Coffeehaus with a wrench. If you know what I mean (engineer joke).

Mar 11, 2014 at 06:38PM EDT

Sam, That Meguca Who Wears a Mask wrote:

I’ll be waiting for you tonight, sweet prince…..

I laughed a little harder than I thought I would from that.

Mar 12, 2014 at 02:18PM EDT

I would bang Big Boss while riding a bike and then I would crash on liberty statue and Cum all over

Mar 12, 2014 at 03:33PM EDT

I came here looking for a chuckle and the first thing I read is Deltamelon wanting to date-rape me.
This just further confirms my suspicions that everyone in KYM is a slut.

Especially me.

Ann, Delta, Natsuru

Mar 12, 2014 at 03:39PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!