Forums / Just For Fun

327,288 total conversations in 8,665 threads

+ New Thread


If the war between bronies and anti-bronies becomed a REAL war......lets all make an history!

Last posted Dec 24, 2013 at 04:08AM EST. Added Dec 10, 2013 at 11:53PM EST
76 conversations with 21 participants

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

While the bronies and anti-bronies go to war. No matter how severe. The battle of the fandoms will only be an another tiny footnote lost in the list of millions of insignificant events that transpired on a tiny small speck of dust.

Dec 13, 2013 at 09:40PM EST

Journal entry no.44
24/4/022
today we patrolled the zone-96, considered the place where most bronies and ponies live. When we were there, there was a group of ponies and bronies in robes started to shoot at us with supressors, but we attacked with our ray guns and we desintegrated those bastards. Two of our men got some injuries, but nothing letal. We think that the ones that attacked us were cultists of the brotherhood of faust, an emerging treat to the IUP.

(Fragment from the Sargent Walls, local policeman of KYM city)

Dec 13, 2013 at 10:07PM EST
Quote

Kebab Removal Unit wrote:

OOC:Uh, guys, you’re derailing this thread.

Dec 13, 2013 at 10:24PM EST

DAY 4
--------------------------------------------
ironic the cult is here but protesting the season of hentai’s prep saying it will cause more war but on there they attack the police man “sir Tenzi we need more weapons” okay knight Kanao we found blueprints on the weapons so we need to try to curb the hentai season "sir they breach the monument of the colonization gasp……………………………………………………………………………………….(back in 17XX) “get more guns private Tenzi we need more weapons against the op’s horde” yes sir bringing more for our grand nation planet sir “Tenzi the shitlords are aimed to kill us at the wall bring more lasors” getting the guns sir……………sir…SIR!!!!!!! “what the fuck do you want you worm” GRENADE!!!!!!!!!!! “oh shit” uhhhhhh woosh you may thank me later rat-tat-tat “you idiot it may blow up the wall” BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM they all had grenades “well done private you successfully blown up their army and part of our wall but they’re all retreating…………………”sir we need more weapons" no get the mecha now or else i’ll send you out in the alignment

Dec 13, 2013 at 11:49PM EST
Quote

Serious Business wrote:

We ask all of the leaders about to enter combat to “decide not to be lame anymore” (S01:E05), and “just slow down and listen to me!” (S01:E10).

We have done a great evil “by fighting and not trusting each other. Now it’s destroying this land, too.” (S02:E11). We call upon both sides to consider the cost of warfare. We remind the “Union of Peace” that warfare is not the solution.

We have clear differences in opinion, and “there are times when it’s appropriate to show them off” (S01:E06), but should the fighting continue, we will face only death, in which “our bodies will become as cold as our hearts.” (S02:E11)

CAELVM, PACEM, EQUUS

My pledged forces are on standby, ready for if we need to go break up a fight. Our units are armed with EMP/Stun weapons, we do not believe that KILLING people is the answer, but if we must make a military intervention, My forces, the Coalition of Internet-Neutral States (AKA CIS) will step in with our weapons and attempt to halt the fighting, without killing anyone, or blowing up (too many) buildings.

Dec 13, 2013 at 11:50PM EST
Quote

DarkenedTrooper wrote:

My pledged forces are on standby, ready for if we need to go break up a fight. Our units are armed with EMP/Stun weapons, we do not believe that KILLING people is the answer, but if we must make a military intervention, My forces, the Coalition of Internet-Neutral States (AKA CIS) will step in with our weapons and attempt to halt the fighting, without killing anyone, or blowing up (too many) buildings.

my mecha will bring the cult out no weapons are on it except an aqueous fire hose then the guards will escort them out then we fortify the monument for hentai season

Dec 13, 2013 at 11:55PM EST
Quote

“The coalition of internet neutral states thinks that they can take everything without killing people huh? have you seen the masacre of port New Bersey? those crazy ass bronies killed the entire population becouse there was no bronies in there. Have you seen the masacre of the village of Voltair? those anti-bronies suckers killed everyone there, it was one of a damn mess. So now they are thinking of makeing peace with them HA!, they are a damn treat to the whole internet, we need to eliminate them. If the CSI wants to go aggainst us, we dont recomend it, we have more
problems.If you want to attack the other factionds is not our problem, just dont get in the way.”

Conference given by the General Santos to the KYM city.

Dec 14, 2013 at 01:09AM EST
Quote

Dr. Flames wrote:

“The coalition of internet neutral states thinks that they can take everything without killing people huh? have you seen the masacre of port New Bersey? those crazy ass bronies killed the entire population becouse there was no bronies in there. Have you seen the masacre of the village of Voltair? those anti-bronies suckers killed everyone there, it was one of a damn mess. So now they are thinking of makeing peace with them HA!, they are a damn treat to the whole internet, we need to eliminate them. If the CSI wants to go aggainst us, we dont recomend it, we have more
problems.If you want to attack the other factionds is not our problem, just dont get in the way.”

Conference given by the General Santos to the KYM city.

You misinterpreted my meaning, I was stating that the CIS would only intervene if either side was being genocidal. We DON’T want to take over the world, we merely want to moderate peace between all users. Plus, if the IUP decides to go straight to war with both factions, the CIS will withdraw from the IUP and try to mediate peace. The CIS defends the interest of the people. We won’t fight a war we don’t have to, you can count on us not picking a fight with you General Santos

Signed,

Grand Marshal John Razor Forge

P.S. We’re the CIS, not CSI.

Dec 14, 2013 at 01:23AM EST
Quote

CLASSIFIED Mech project update log

Logged by: Dr. Temporis

The flight mechanism is a success, meaning that the mech can now be incredibly mobile. The disadvantage to this is that the size had to be reduced. It is now going to be a pretty tight fit in there, as the mech is roughly the same height as the average human. Next test will be… the weaponry. Proposed weaponry “Extermination Ray” is the first to be tested.

(It should be pretty obvious by now what exactly the project is. Human-sized, no legs, flight, and ESPECIALLY the name of the proposed weapon should just give it away.)

Dec 14, 2013 at 05:25AM EST
Quote

DarkenedTrooper wrote:

You misinterpreted my meaning, I was stating that the CIS would only intervene if either side was being genocidal. We DON’T want to take over the world, we merely want to moderate peace between all users. Plus, if the IUP decides to go straight to war with both factions, the CIS will withdraw from the IUP and try to mediate peace. The CIS defends the interest of the people. We won’t fight a war we don’t have to, you can count on us not picking a fight with you General Santos

Signed,

Grand Marshal John Razor Forge

P.S. We’re the CIS, not CSI.

OOC:Guess he was just…

*puts shades on*

interested.

YYYYYEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH i felt it was necessary


Yo ladies! Why don’t ya stop fighting ‘bout som’ peace, niggas!
Your dawg

Lieutenant Fargeot

Last edited Dec 14, 2013 at 08:37AM EST
Dec 14, 2013 at 08:36AM EST
Quote

DAY 4
---------------------------
“how much time” 5 days give or take
“you know the hentai can come soon
than expected” so we added an chemical
weapon that fires off the hose add some
whorish space suits those hentai will instantly
follow them “great now how long it will take?”
2min go counteract the rebels the grandness
will arrive ~ message between grand engineer zerk & knight Kanao

Dec 14, 2013 at 11:01AM EST
Quote

DarkenedTrooper wrote:

You misinterpreted my meaning, I was stating that the CIS would only intervene if either side was being genocidal. We DON’T want to take over the world, we merely want to moderate peace between all users. Plus, if the IUP decides to go straight to war with both factions, the CIS will withdraw from the IUP and try to mediate peace. The CIS defends the interest of the people. We won’t fight a war we don’t have to, you can count on us not picking a fight with you General Santos

Signed,

Grand Marshal John Razor Forge

P.S. We’re the CIS, not CSI.

We wont do a genocide if we dont need to. We are going to execute the members of the other factions for their war crimes, we are not going to kill everyone in their population, in fact, we are just going to kill the ones that are a treat to the comunity of the internet. AND, we are thinking that the CIS could help the local police, due the actual disturbs in varius sectors of the city.
Signed,

General Santos
P.S i needed to make that joke, did you get it?

Dec 14, 2013 at 11:05PM EST
Quote

Kebab Removal Unit wrote:

OOC:Guess he was just…

*puts shades on*

interested.

YYYYYEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH i felt it was necessary


Yo ladies! Why don’t ya stop fighting ‘bout som’ peace, niggas!
Your dawg

Lieutenant Fargeot

(OOC) Fair enough, you have my respect.

Dec 14, 2013 at 11:41PM EST
Quote

jace is a boss wrote:

DAY 4
---------------------------
“how much time” 5 days give or take
“you know the hentai can come soon
than expected” so we added an chemical
weapon that fires off the hose add some
whorish space suits those hentai will instantly
follow them “great now how long it will take?”
2min go counteract the rebels the grandness
will arrive ~ message between grand engineer zerk & knight Kanao

DAY 5
-------------
BREAKING NEWS: as all rioters are exposed to the mech deolori Tenzi orders all prisoners convicted of serious crimes and or terrorism to wear degrading spacesuits made of Transperium medal glass or the slow torture others who commit crimes based off of addition will face rehab and help others as Hentai season will come all the way but the corpses of hentai pile up in thousands others built energy deposits making cosmic power known as hentailum as it can be used as renewable energy” hidden broadcast of icp allies

Dec 14, 2013 at 11:49PM EST
Quote

FAGGOT LASER BOMBARDMENT CANNON ONLINE
As the APU and the BAWD fight, the IUP watches them.
IUP General:Is the cannon online?
IUP Engineer:Yes sir, ready for bombardment.
IUP General:Good. We’ll kill those faggots while they kill eachother. We’ll wipe out those bastards.
Ready cannon!
FLBC Computer:Stage One of irradiation sequence initiated.
As the cannon charges up, the BAWD space warfare division arrives at the space station.
FLBC Computer:Warning:Intruders detected.
Lieutenant Fargeot:The bastards are in the station. Protect the station at any cost!
A honorable soldier, this particular man arms himself with an assault rifle.

Last edited Dec 15, 2013 at 12:13AM EST
Dec 15, 2013 at 12:09AM EST
Quote

Dr. Flames wrote:

We wont do a genocide if we dont need to. We are going to execute the members of the other factions for their war crimes, we are not going to kill everyone in their population, in fact, we are just going to kill the ones that are a treat to the comunity of the internet. AND, we are thinking that the CIS could help the local police, due the actual disturbs in varius sectors of the city.
Signed,

General Santos
P.S i needed to make that joke, did you get it?

Transmission from Grand Marshal John “Razor” Forge…

Begin Transmission…

GMR Greetings General, I have received your message, and after careful consideration, will help you eliminate those guilty of war crimes. I will transfer the 343rd Elite Storm Division to assist you, along with one of my best Field Marshals Jess Rommel to be the Op Commander.

Colonel Tra Derjoe will be the Field Commander for the Division.

343 Division Units:

501st “Shock” Storm Battalion>Shard Company, Terra company, Red Company, Hammerzeit Company.
182nd “Acer” Fighter Wing>Moa Flight, Bullet Flight, Hi Vel Flight, FMJ Flight
405th “RollingThunder” Armored Battalion>Box Company, Shell Company, Track Company, Mech Company
759th “HellJumper” Paratrooper/ODST Battalion> Badass Company, Beast Company, Skull Company

973rd Currently engaged in relief efforts in Canada.

GMR: I trust that this is a good start?

End Transmission…

Dec 15, 2013 at 12:49AM EST
Quote

DAY 6
-------------------------------------------------------
ABOARD THE SCIENCE SHIP NEPHILIM
the constellations appear to be in alignment two days have passed
there are alternative energies but there are three days more criticism
of this action come to mind the Transperium diversion might work
but distraction might work hmmmmm maybe count on the angelica
to come in time

Dec 15, 2013 at 10:04AM EST
Quote

DAY 13
--------------------------------------------------------
Epsilon Eridani System
CIS Indomitable

GMR: Mayakovsky, what’s the situation on Earth

Captain Dimitri Mayakovsky: Nothing sir, we haven’t received any word from our allies in a week either…

GMR: Well, we may have to assume the worst. Just make sure the BAOWD and APU don’t get to Reach and beyond…

CDM: We will make our best efforts sir.

GMR Good, I will return to my ship, we are planning a backup plan in case the war gets off of Earth and into space. We will call this plan, “Winter Contingency”

CDM Very well, we will begin patrols and deep space probing.

GMR If we can get word from our allies, we will send the 117th Division to assist in whatever capacity they are needed.

CDM Very well sir.

Dec 23, 2013 at 03:52AM EST
Quote

Project update log

Logged by: Dr. Temporis.

It is complete, and fully operational. The D-Leck mech suit is now ready to be sent out into the battle. At least the pilots aren’t going to be as xenophobic as the inspiration… Why have we been ordered to ‘recreate fiction’, anyway/

D-Leck mass production commencing.

(OOC: Yes, these mech suits are essentially Daleks. Well, they lack the shields the actual Daleks have, but… yeah. the IUOP has a new weapon.)

Dec 23, 2013 at 09:20AM EST
Quote

The Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) was formed in 2014 after the Third Great 4chan Flame War left Admin Moot mortally wounded and stuck on the Golden Throne. The war, which initially was between /mlp/ and offsite /ponychan/, quickly boiled over when /v/ launched a surprise attack. /pol/, wishing to stomp out the degeneracy and neckbeards, emulated their glorious leader Hitler, broke their non-aggression pact with /v/ and attacked both. The result was total devastation.

Members of the NAM see this entire conflict as incredibly lulzworthy and filled with many pointless shitstorms and drama. Their main motto is “Sive Approbet Sive Improbet Amplius Dare,” Google Translated Latin for “There Are No More Fucks To Give.” While purportedly being an organization who’s goal is to be completely neutral in the conflict and watch from the sidelines, NAM’s secret ulterior motive is to continue to provoke the conflict, dragging it on for as long as possible and spreading it to as many sites and territories as possible so the ride can truly never end.

Dec 23, 2013 at 07:49PM EST
Quote

Tahrdan Ismeh Wu-Temporis wrote:

Project update log

Logged by: Dr. Temporis.

It is complete, and fully operational. The D-Leck mech suit is now ready to be sent out into the battle. At least the pilots aren’t going to be as xenophobic as the inspiration… Why have we been ordered to ‘recreate fiction’, anyway/

D-Leck mass production commencing.

(OOC: Yes, these mech suits are essentially Daleks. Well, they lack the shields the actual Daleks have, but… yeah. the IUOP has a new weapon.)

Message from *GM Forge to Dr. Temporis

Begin Transmission…
.
.
.
GMF: Doctor, I received you transmission that your “D-Lecks” are being produced. We too have been researching a mechanized soldier, we call it Project: Dark Forces, we are currently in Phase 2. Here is what we’re talking about.

Receiving Image…
.
.
.

GMF: More details later, we are moving into Phase 3 of the project. Forge out.

End Transmission…
.
.
.

Last edited Dec 24, 2013 at 04:10AM EST
Dec 24, 2013 at 04:08AM EST
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!