Forums / Just For Fun

328,170 total conversations in 8,686 threads

+ New Thread

KYM Charades

Last posted Nov 27, 2009 at 06:42PM EST. Added Nov 26, 2009 at 01:10AM EST
73 conversations with 13 participants

I have a black and white photo for an avatar and I actually created a meme on accident before joining KYM, who am I?

Nov 26, 2009 at 08:15PM EST

i’ll chop my dick off. Just tell me to do it please anything for you i’ll chop my dick off, chop my dick off for you.
Who am I?

Nov 26, 2009 at 11:53PM EST

@ Real Genius

Ah, yes. The FailWhale man. Here’s the link to his one and only thread on this site if any of you guys don’t know him. I’m still waiting for an article of that. I’d love to see what it’s all about.

How about this one. I gave one of the admins a video he appreciated so much he called it “terrible”. My name was probably derived from video gaming. I think Mudkipz are awesome and the only thing I’ve commented on any documented meme is, “this is epic!”. Who am I?

Nov 27, 2009 at 02:07AM EST

Banned THREE times, actually, all under a different name. Her (or his, we may never know the truth) original name was epic win.

Here’s another one. I am Jamie’s wife. Who am I? (Admins, don’t answer. I want to see if the other users know who this is)

Nov 27, 2009 at 12:40PM EST

…Yatta.

I’m sorry Jamie and Yatta I couldn’t resist.

Nov 27, 2009 at 01:27PM EST

@ Redspear

Nope. Try guessing again. If no one figures it out after three tries, I’ll say who it is. Deal?

Nov 27, 2009 at 06:10PM EST

Me as Jamie’s Wife ?
He’s a bit too hairy for me and doesn’t really looks like a woman, even after some beers going on.

Nov 27, 2009 at 06:29PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!