Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer.

Last posted Apr 06, 2010 at 05:16PM EDT. Added Nov 27, 2009 at 02:02AM EST
1052 posts from 106 users

A: That is a stupid question. Everyone says "five" and then the asker says "Ha, ur is N00B, 4 fingerz, 1 thumb, dumbazz."

Q: Am I a bad person to say Bo-BoBo is the only manga I read?

EDIT: late

A: 42
Q: "It's good that the sprinklers came on, or else you would have had a good fire." "What kind of fire is a good fire."
I wonder, what kind of fire is a good fire. Bonus points if you know what book that's from.

1. I love that page

2. I love that site

A: You see, sometimes, a man has strange feelings for other men, instead of women. It's not bad, just different.

Q: Why didn't I use my umbrella?

A. because you feel that if you make enough friends on the internet you can prove your parents wrong about you having no friends and being alone in your basement on the computer and playing superman 64 for days and days at a time.

Q. it can be buzzkill tiem now?

A: You are hoping desperately that somebody holds the key to enlightenment that will open the door to knowledge and, thus, produce answers to the questions which linger at the back of your subconsciousness.

edit: Oh Redspear…dived in before me…

A: Only if you've done your homework!

Q: Is it just me, or does Shoop da Whoop have subtle rascist connotations to which I have only just become aware of?

A. Depends. If it's later than 2:00 a.m., yes.

Q. Why do people use Internet Explorer?

EDIT:
Wow you guys are fast!

@Blah:
A. Yes.

Q. If you are traveling faster than the speed of light, would tachyons be observable?

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!