Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

303,351 total conversations in 8,644 threads

+ New Thread


Choose your KYM waifus!

Last posted Dec 21, 2013 at 09:04PM EST. Added Dec 20, 2013 at 10:23PM EST
25 posts from 19 users

It’s time, KYM. Time to let everyone know who your ‘-dere’ KYM waifus are.

Here are mine.

And here’s the chart if you want to show off your own.

I’m gonna work on another chart for this thread. Might not be a -dere chart, though.

Dec 20, 2013 at 10:23PM EST
Quote

Tsundere – Natsuru Springfield

He’s my waifu, so don’t touch!


Markhaox is my Yandere Waifu, and Aristofication should be my Dandere.

RandomMan is my Kuudere.

Last edited Dec 20, 2013 at 10:57PM EST
Dec 20, 2013 at 10:27PM EST
Quote

I feel like this straddles the line on shipping.

Dec 20, 2013 at 11:28PM EST
Quote

Straddles? Isn’t this totally shipping? We’re basically stating who we’d like to be shipped with.

Fifths especially. I have a love-hate for him. He’s the Octavia to my Vinyl Scratch.

Last edited Dec 20, 2013 at 11:44PM EST
Dec 20, 2013 at 11:43PM EST
Quote

Yep, this is pretty much shipping.
I don’t have anybody, sadly.

Dec 21, 2013 at 12:14AM EST
Quote

CrowTheMagician wrote:

Why do I have a feeling that I’ll fit in either Kuudere or Dandere.

You’re a mix of both, and you are now my KYM waifu since I don’t know anyone else well enough here.

Dec 21, 2013 at 01:31AM EST
Quote

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

@A furry

I don’t have anybody, sadly.

You can notice me if you want…

Oh, noticing you is going to be very fun.

Dec 21, 2013 at 02:08AM EST
Quote

YorShadow wrote:

You’re a mix of both, and you are now my KYM waifu since I don’t know anyone else well enough here.

I’m now someone’s waifu. I don’t know how to feel about this?

Last edited Dec 21, 2013 at 02:25AM EST
Dec 21, 2013 at 02:12AM EST
Quote

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

Straddles? Isn’t this totally shipping? We’re basically stating who we’d like to be shipped with.

Fifths especially. I have a love-hate for him. He’s the Octavia to my Vinyl Scratch.

Yay! I love being included!

I don’t know how to categorize this, but my choices are Blue Screen, theopt1onal, and markhaox14 for including me in their group bang. I need one more so I’ll choose Digoxin.

Last edited Dec 21, 2013 at 02:22AM EST
Dec 21, 2013 at 02:22AM EST
Quote

YorShadow wrote:

You’re a mix of both, and you are now my KYM waifu since I don’t know anyone else well enough here.

Hey, back off. He is already taken.

Dec 21, 2013 at 03:03AM EST
Quote

The problem is that I’m the one getting killed with the Yandere.

Dec 21, 2013 at 08:59AM EST
Quote

Loli wrote:

Hey, back off. He is already taken.

I never seen you claim him, so I called dibs first.

Dec 21, 2013 at 02:43PM EST
Quote

ProjectENDO wrote:

I only need one waifu.

You better get ready to fight for your Waifu.

Dec 21, 2013 at 04:54PM EST
Quote

It is done. I have made my larger list. It might be a little long, having 24 slots.

And listing them all:

Tsundere is Cite:Everyone who knows Cite will know why this is the obvious choice.
Yandere is Erin: You crazy. Also, bitch, I will cut you.
Kuudere is opspe: This just described opspe too perfectly.
Dandere is Ashbot: Ashbot, don’t be so shy. Speak to me, we miss you so.
Oujo is Kurenai: A refined young lady indeed.
Kamidere is ANN HIRO: An obvious choice.
Bokukko is Pyro: Highly competitive.
Bifauxnen is Crazy☾: Because people think you’re a girl
Sensei is RandomMan: Random-sensei~
Miko is Owens: Pure and chaste because not gettin laid.
Aidoru is Amanda B: Amanda B, nuff said.
Chibi is Alejandro: Because he’s a crybaby… I’m just messing with you, Al.
Moe is Algernon: Far too nice and passive, practically sweet and submissive.
Nadeshiko is HolyCrapItsBob: This needs no explanation.
Genki is Ric Tesla: Very optimistic, very energetic.
Loli is Philip J Fry: Phil is best little girl.
Dojikko is Blue Screen of Death: He once broke a table with his ass. How’s that for clumsy?
Meganekko is Patrick: You write really well, I can only assume you’re smart and read a lot.
Imouto is RocketPropelledPanda: RPP will always be my imouto… COME BACK, RPP! I MISS YOU!
Ane is Verbose: Verbs is older and we’re practically brothers from other mothers.
Neko is Madcat: Though he’s under a different name now, he’ll always be all the cat I need.
Mahou Shoujo is Natsuru: Would you like to make a contract?
Pasokon is Nikolaki8: Niko will always be best robot.
Chikyugai is Derpy Vazquez: Because mexican = alien.

Also, here’s a blank chart if you guys want to make your own.

Dec 21, 2013 at 08:57PM EST
Quote

Simple list, because I’m lazy.

Make me yandere, will you? I’ll show you, BSOD!

Dec 21, 2013 at 09:04PM EST
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!