Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Is one to be forgiven on Kym?

Last posted Jan 10, 2014 at 02:34AM EST. Added Jan 06, 2014 at 11:16PM EST
19 posts from 17 users

The only way to redeem yourself is by following the Holy Testament of Super Robo Jesus:

Embrace these words. Hear them deep within you, and you will find more than just forgiveness: true enlightment.

Do you really want to be forgiven, OP?

Because in all seriousness if you stop making threads like this and start contributing positively to the forums you could be.

@Just a medic

Okay I actually bothered to check your history. Um yea…I think I understand what's going on now. I though this thread was a joke but now I see you are quite serious.

You've certainly managed to annoy a lot of people and it seems the cute little quip you have on your profile is partly to blame.

You made a thread before about people constantly hounding your profile. We gave you advice on how to deal with that but I don't think any of us saw that lovely paragraph you left on there.

Pretty much anybody who reads your profile is probably going to downvote you just because of what you said on it. Now you can have your opinion but I'm just saying; you might want to hide that particular one if you want your reputation to improve.

Furthermore pretty much all of your posts are little more than thoughtless jabs. Making shitposts such as "this is cancer" is definitely going to make people hate you. Now granted we all shitpost. But the difference here is that you don't seem to be contributing either. Those who contribute to community earn respect. Those who do nothing, get nothing.

My first reply to this thread was a joke but this one is serious: As Iamslow says: start contributing positively and you could be forgiven.

TheOpt1onal (Dead memes) wrote:

Maybe it's Maybelline

Every kiss begins with Kay.

If you want to earn some reputation back then I have a few steps for you.

1) Stop posting threads where you bitch about your reputation.
2) Stop shitposting (that seems to have finished anyways)
3) Post on the forums, videos, entries, etc. For this to work, they have to contribute at least a little bit. Posting well on the forums will get your karma back into the positives.
4) You can fuck around on your wall but elsewhere will get you nowhere.
5) If you don't want to do any of these then post images.

tl;dr, just post things that aren't bitchy or trolly.

Last edited Jan 07, 2014 at 05:13PM EST

I was under the assumption that KYM was a pretty forgiving community.

I mean, look at 404. He started off making idiotic threads. Eventually, he started contributing fun threads and actually having fun with users. Users forgave and forgot pretty quickly.

The point is that forgiveness doesn't come in asking. It comes in acting. Give us a reason to want to rather than asking if we can.

HolyCrapItsBob wrote:

I was under the assumption that KYM was a pretty forgiving community.

I mean, look at 404. He started off making idiotic threads. Eventually, he started contributing fun threads and actually having fun with users. Users forgave and forgot pretty quickly.

The point is that forgiveness doesn't come in asking. It comes in acting. Give us a reason to want to rather than asking if we can.

KYM likes me, for the most part. Can't be too unforgiving to accept my ass.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!