Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

303,505 total conversations in 8,654 threads

+ New Thread


KYM confession general

Last posted Apr 08, 2014 at 07:36PM EDT. Added Jan 09, 2014 at 12:00PM EST
231 posts from 101 users

Almost all of my image submissions are ripped straight off sites.
paeg gte

Last edited Jan 24, 2014 at 09:18AM EST
Jan 24, 2014 at 09:14AM EST
Quote

Raine, Everyone's Kouhai~ wrote:

Sometimes, I found myself drawing yuri during math class.

I have a sort of similar problem.
I draw asses in class. Like all the time. Sometimes I don’t even realize I’m doing it and the next thing I know I have a big fat ass staring at me and I have to erase it before someone sees.

Last edited Jan 25, 2014 at 07:46AM EST
Jan 25, 2014 at 07:46AM EST
Quote

@MedleyManiac-sensei

My classmates have seen one of my yuri sketches, and they didn’t really reacted much on it. They rather waited for the scissors, but I never delivered. _

Confession: Whenever I draw KYM-tan, I tend to increase her PLOT size, even if I don’t know if her official cup size (does she have one?).

Jan 25, 2014 at 11:36PM EST
Quote

PuppeteerX wrote:

I was a furry a few years ago.

So was I.
I only left after realizing how many perverts were in that fandom.

Jan 26, 2014 at 10:07AM EST
Quote

I went on Tvtropes so much that my mom blocked it. She and my little sister frckn hate the website for some reason and will fly off the handle if either one of them finds me surfing the website on any other device as well.

Last edited Jan 26, 2014 at 04:14PM EST
Jan 26, 2014 at 04:12PM EST
Quote

Who Is Username41 This Time? wrote:

I went on Tvtropes so much that my mom blocked it. She and my little sister frckn hate the website for some reason and will fly off the handle if either one of them finds me surfing the website on any other device as well.

Install FoxyProxy addon for firefox or it’s equivalent on other browsers.
Google “hidemyass” proxy Ips and use one from your country with a good rating.
Your internet might be slower but you can still get to Tvtropes.

Jan 26, 2014 at 07:08PM EST
Quote

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

It’s not a confession when everyone already knows it.

you’re right, that quote you replying to was no confession so downvote for her.

Last edited Jan 27, 2014 at 05:16PM EST
Jan 27, 2014 at 05:13PM EST
Quote

professorcheese wrote:

kym sucks cock

Not the website, just the users. ♥

Jan 27, 2014 at 07:23PM EST
Quote

Half of these are fake:

~I have had romantic feelings for my step sister in my teen years. The reason I probably lost them was because of the back and forth nature of Genderfluidity.
~Reimu isn’t really my Waifu. I endear her more as a mother figure. (A Maumu?)
~I sometimes push my balls back into my body to stop myself from getting erections. They usually pop back out after a day.
~I oftentimes get ultra depressed over the fact I can’t get pregnant and have a kid.
~I can cook a very mean chicken dinner.
~I finally got a Body Pillow last week. Though no cover for it yet due to money issues. Still deciding whether or not to get Saber or Rita on it.

Last edited Jan 27, 2014 at 08:11PM EST
Jan 27, 2014 at 08:09PM EST
Quote

@Nat,
“~I sometimes push my balls back into my body to stop myself from getting erections. They usually pop back out after a day.”


Oh-hohohooo…I had this cringey sorta awkward laughter at reading that…but seriously, if that’s true then you’re pretty damn mettle…


~I am not the real Solid Snake

Jan 28, 2014 at 02:58PM EST
Quote

@Nats

Okay my guesses:

1. True. Sexy-relative syndrome affects many people
2. True. I know how much respect you have for her character
3. False. Please be false. You’ll give yourself testicular cancer doing that!
4. False. I’m sure you aren’t quite that genderfluid
5. False. May be true but I’ve exhausted all my True’s
6. True. Get Rita

Jan 28, 2014 at 11:56PM EST
Quote

@Natsuru
Will pushing your balls back into your body even prevent a boner from happening?
Seems unlikely as well as painful.
Cold water is probably a better alternative, assuming that one isn’t fake.

Jan 29, 2014 at 01:10AM EST
Quote

Not certain if I should give the answers yet, cause I sure am liking everyone freaking out over Number 3… but bah, here we go, answer sheet:

1. True. This mainly happened during my homeschool years and my sister was actually the only girl I could regularly interact with who wasn’t a screaming infant. And even before then, I didn’t exactly know that many good looking girls.
2.True. On top of the reasoning BSoD gave; the majority of the Waifu’s I have had have actually been Real People. Whenever I have previously claimed a certain girl was my waifu, I have usually been more referring to a Cosplayer who has dressed as that character. H.I.T.O.M.I, Nonomy, Enako, Etc.
3. Of course this is false! My god, I am amazed that even my friends haven’t been able to call bullshit on this one. Though I have given instructions on how to do this before just to freak people out, that’s probably what confused everyone.

4. True, actually. Though the conditions both require that I am in a female state of mind and am already in a ton of anxiety. Occasionally in this case means once every 3 months when I get recurring emotional breakdowns from holding everything back.
5. False. My cooking is horrendous.

6. False. I don’t actually have a real body pillow, and have been working on purchasing parts for something else entirely. I have been considering getting one for the reason that I actually sleep in the body-pillow position; with a pillow between my knees and one between my arms.

Last edited Jan 29, 2014 at 01:44AM EST
Jan 29, 2014 at 01:41AM EST
Quote

@Nats

I actually sleep in the body-pillow position; with a pillow between my knees and one between my arms.

You do that too? I use a pair of pillows that way as well. I find it less lonely more comfortable that way.

I just know that if someone gave me a body pillow, I’d end up using it. But I’m determined to not ever get caught with one of those. They’re bad for when you finally invite someone over, particularly the kind that might ask questions. At least with a pair of regular pillows, I can just disguise them as regular pillows

Jan 29, 2014 at 04:25AM EST
Quote

@BSoD:

So true. If I got one I couldn’t hide it very well. Especially the one I would want:

Only girl I think you could reasonably put on that is… uh… Elastagirl? Shot

ON TOPIC:

I confess I just spent nearly 200 bucks in Cosplay Materials, and don’t even have the main costume yet! _;;

Jan 29, 2014 at 05:18AM EST
Quote


I confess I just bought this game during black friday, and mostly because of the pillowcase which is still in the box along with the unplayed game. If I ever got a body pillow it would probably evolve into a physical body for my tupla. (some new /mlp/ craze)

Jan 29, 2014 at 05:49AM EST
Quote

The Cute Master :3 wrote:


I confess I just bought this game during black friday, and mostly because of the pillowcase which is still in the box along with the unplayed game. If I ever got a body pillow it would probably evolve into a physical body for my tupla. (some new /mlp/ craze)

Serious confession: even the bringing up of the word “tulpa” gives me anxiety and makes me incredibly uncomfortable. It just gives me a sense of dread that people are experiencing things like that, and are actually trying to cultivate it. It’s really disturbing.

Jan 29, 2014 at 09:31PM EST
Quote

I lose my sense of self whe I see TARDISES shitposts something obsessive. I feel really guilty and regretful because I did the same thing though more forceful.

Jan 29, 2014 at 11:50PM EST
Quote

I play most video games on the easiest difficulty. Although i’m trying to complete one on the second hardest difficulty.

Jan 29, 2014 at 11:58PM EST
Quote

@Madcat

Doesn’t seem that scary to me. It’s basically people conjuring imaginary friends. Same kind of thing most people had when they were two years old, only now their trying it with a more powerful adult mind which yields more interesting results. One of which is having the mental capacity to expand what an imaginary friend is capable of.

I find it to be a rather curious experiment into how the human conscience works, what our minds can achieve or the interesting ways we can hack our own brains. I bet psychologists love this shit. I’d love to see more studies actually been done on the phenomena

Most accounts indicate it having no negative affect on people who try to create one. You can’t use Tulpas to accidentally give yourself a split personality or dementia

Confession: I want to try out this Tulpa thing just to see how it works

Jan 30, 2014 at 12:15AM EST
Quote

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

@Madcat

Doesn’t seem that scary to me. It’s basically people conjuring imaginary friends. Same kind of thing most people had when they were two years old, only now their trying it with a more powerful adult mind which yields more interesting results. One of which is having the mental capacity to expand what an imaginary friend is capable of.

I find it to be a rather curious experiment into how the human conscience works, what our minds can achieve or the interesting ways we can hack our own brains. I bet psychologists love this shit. I’d love to see more studies actually been done on the phenomena

Most accounts indicate it having no negative affect on people who try to create one. You can’t use Tulpas to accidentally give yourself a split personality or dementia

Confession: I want to try out this Tulpa thing just to see how it works

I’ve been tempted to “make” (raise? grow?) my own tulpa but I fear it could mess with my mental health which isn’t something I’m willing to risk unless I’m sure It won’t be an issue.

I’ve also heard of people becoming pseudo bipolar because they didn’t plan their Tulpa very well and it ended up mimicking it’s creator. Granted, it can’t do anything physical but it’s still scary.

Jan 30, 2014 at 12:54AM EST
Quote

I confess I’m actually getting tired of my custom title.

Jan 30, 2014 at 12:56AM EST
Quote

madcat wrote:

Serious confession: even the bringing up of the word “tulpa” gives me anxiety and makes me incredibly uncomfortable. It just gives me a sense of dread that people are experiencing things like that, and are actually trying to cultivate it. It’s really disturbing.

I didnt know what that was until now. I agree, that’s really creepy that people want to cultivate that.

Jan 30, 2014 at 02:34AM EST
Quote

Dac wrote:

I didnt know what that was until now. I agree, that’s really creepy that people want to cultivate that.

I had no idea what a “Tulpa” was until now; and not to be rude, but that’s some borderline split-personality shit going on there. I could just imagine someone who’s lonely trying it out, only to deeper and deeper into it until they go past the point of no return.

Jan 30, 2014 at 04:48AM EST
Quote

>Inb4 KYM Tulpa General.
On a serious (Well, kind of.) note, up until fairly recently, I thought that tulpas were a kind of fleshlight. I don’t even know why. I assume it had something to do with /mlp/, probably…

Jan 30, 2014 at 07:40AM EST
Quote

When I was real little, I used to pretend to host my own Nick Jr-like show before going to bed.

Not confessiony enough? I did this up to when I was 11.

Jan 30, 2014 at 12:33PM EST
Quote

@thegreato

that’s some borderline split-personality shit

Not really. I’d describe it like this:

A split personality is when the mind divides itself and assigns different personalities per division. Resulting in a body that is occupied by multiple different co-personalities

A Tulpa is when the mind artificially creates a sub-personality. The body is still occupied by a single mind, but also has a mental sidekick. Tulpa’s get their own imaginary form and don’t assume the host as far I can tell from all the reports (unless you really let them), so they really can be best described as an imaginary friend.

If you guys want to discuss this topic more, I welcome you to create a separate thread for it. I’ve been looking into this Tulpa thing for a while and trying to do some research on this because I find it so curious. I’d be happy to share what I know in it’s own topic

Jan 30, 2014 at 10:33PM EST
Quote

I’m a 20 year old man with an extreme obsession for a princess movie. It’s consuming me…

Which one? I bet you’ll never find out!

hint hint nudge nudge

Last edited Jan 30, 2014 at 11:05PM EST
Jan 30, 2014 at 10:56PM EST
Quote

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

@thegreato

that’s some borderline split-personality shit

Not really. I’d describe it like this:

A split personality is when the mind divides itself and assigns different personalities per division. Resulting in a body that is occupied by multiple different co-personalities

A Tulpa is when the mind artificially creates a sub-personality. The body is still occupied by a single mind, but also has a mental sidekick. Tulpa’s get their own imaginary form and don’t assume the host as far I can tell from all the reports (unless you really let them), so they really can be best described as an imaginary friend.

If you guys want to discuss this topic more, I welcome you to create a separate thread for it. I’ve been looking into this Tulpa thing for a while and trying to do some research on this because I find it so curious. I’d be happy to share what I know in it’s own topic

These states of the mind are interesting stuff indeed, and manage to get me curious as well.

Be the Forum Mod you were born to be Blue, make that thread. It seems you do want to make it a topic of discussion, but that you rather not be the OP of a thread about it. But go ahead man, I support you for it.


Ann wrote:

I confess I’m actually getting tired of my custom title.

It is the burden you must carry now as punishment for months of desperation for it.

(Getting it removed is probably an option.)

Last edited Jan 30, 2014 at 11:16PM EST
Jan 30, 2014 at 11:14PM EST
Quote

RandomMan wrote:

These states of the mind are interesting stuff indeed, and manage to get me curious as well.

Be the Forum Mod you were born to be Blue, make that thread. It seems you do want to make it a topic of discussion, but that you rather not be the OP of a thread about it. But go ahead man, I support you for it.


Ann wrote:

I confess I’m actually getting tired of my custom title.

It is the burden you must carry now as punishment for months of desperation for it.

(Getting it removed is probably an option.)

Months? I thought it was longer.

Also, BSoD. Feel free to make the thread. You’re a mod, just delete any posts that don’t agree with your opinions like I do. (I’m kidding, I only do that to people beneath me [everyone].)

Edit: Also, with Amanda gone, isn’t it impossible to change/remove titles?

Last edited Jan 30, 2014 at 11:25PM EST
Jan 30, 2014 at 11:24PM EST
Quote

HolyCrapItsBob wrote:

Months? I thought it was longer.

Also, BSoD. Feel free to make the thread. You’re a mod, just delete any posts that don’t agree with your opinions like I do. (I’m kidding, I only do that to people beneath me [everyone].)

Edit: Also, with Amanda gone, isn’t it impossible to change/remove titles?

yeah i don’t have those powers anymore, sorry ann.

confession: miss u guys.

Jan 30, 2014 at 11:38PM EST
Quote

RandomMan wrote:

These states of the mind are interesting stuff indeed, and manage to get me curious as well.

Be the Forum Mod you were born to be Blue, make that thread. It seems you do want to make it a topic of discussion, but that you rather not be the OP of a thread about it. But go ahead man, I support you for it.


Ann wrote:

I confess I’m actually getting tired of my custom title.

It is the burden you must carry now as punishment for months of desperation for it.

(Getting it removed is probably an option.)

Quite honestly, that would be a really interesting thing to talk about. I’m with RandomMan on this one; I’d certainly support the making of it (that is if you wanted too).

Also, hi amanda!

Last edited Jan 30, 2014 at 11:44PM EST
Jan 30, 2014 at 11:43PM EST
Quote

This tulpa thing actually sounds pretty interesting and sort of has to do with new next confession:

I’ve had the same imaginary friends since I was 3 or so. In fact, they grow, have their own friends, start families, and die. They were the main inspiration for stories I used to write when I was younger (and still are).
I also used to have one that lived with me until she decided to move out and return to the imaginary world.

Jan 31, 2014 at 12:56AM EST
Quote

Derpy Vazquez wrote:

I think you were looking for KYM Opinion general.
This is Confession general.

Jan 31, 2014 at 03:37AM EST
Quote

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

@Vaz

Pretty sure you’re in the wrong thread buddy. Cringeworthy thread is thataway

[edit]

Oh wait, it’s satire. Not cringe. Still in the wrong thread though

Did you actually read it? XD

2. Hanging around gay people will make you gay, the same way hanging around tall people will make you tall.

I’d say he mixed up the shitpost thread with this one. XD

Last edited Jan 31, 2014 at 04:01AM EST
Jan 31, 2014 at 04:01AM EST
Quote

I had a problem with wetting the bed when I was little, but I didn’t stop wetting the bed until I was probably 12. To make matters worse, I had to wear Pull-Ups to bed until that time too. Embarrasing, huh?

Jan 31, 2014 at 03:48PM EST
Quote

Forgive me, father, for I will sin…

Play this game nonstop whenever I get the chance…

…oh, and I look at explicit pictures in class… and have gotten them put for display… twice… :I

Last edited Jan 31, 2014 at 09:12PM EST
Jan 31, 2014 at 09:00PM EST
Quote

I was afraid of Operation when I was 8.
That’s right- the board game.

I don’t know why…

Jan 31, 2014 at 10:09PM EST
Quote

Whenever its lunchtime at school, I avoid people and walk around the neighborhood because I don’t belong with anyone

Feb 01, 2014 at 12:53AM EST
Quote

@Mark

What game is that? That looks pretty cool.

And yea, you might wanna save the explicit pictures for when nobody is in the same room as you


@Gravity Man

To be fair, that buzz sound is absolutely terrifying

Feb 01, 2014 at 01:02AM EST
Quote

@Blue: I never played it, but according to Google’s reverse image search it’s beat-em-up called “Shank”.

Feb 01, 2014 at 06:05AM EST
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!