Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Scenario: All Bronies Die

Last posted Jan 15, 2014 at 03:11AM EST. Added Jan 09, 2014 at 09:13PM EST
53 posts from 34 users

More deaths followed by a wave of anti-bronies falling into existential depression and committing suicide

Hundreds of websites go defunct

The dakimakura market crashes

Hundreds of plushies end up in landfills

Hot Topic goes out of business

Care Bears share value increases

Worldwide chaos

Brogres rise from the ashes

@Kebab

The latest episode turned all 6 ponies into alicorns, causing every brony to have an aneurysm

Last edited Jan 09, 2014 at 09:30PM EST

Try to spread word that we need to destroy all brony content before more people die. Watch as the news refers to it as the biggest death count since (a.) 9/11 (b.) WW2 or (c.) the holocaust.

If you mean all the bronies as in, every person that contributed to the fandom:
Then there would be missing Adventure Time fans as there were some bronies in the Adventure Time fan.
Then there would be missing furries as there were some bronies in the furry fandom.
Overall you would have missing people.

If you mean all the bronies as in, the MLP fanbase:
It wouldn’t change much. Lauren Faust would make a reboot for Care Bears and we still get a fandom that makes a cult over a cartoon, because of evolution demands a cartoon in the future that follows the “it may looks like diabetes but it’s actually decent, therefore I shall call this the greatest animated masterpiece since ’The Thief and the Cobbler’ just because" mindset.

If you mean the euphoric bronies that give a bad taste to everyone who thinks of bug-eyed horsies, then the fanbase would be smaller, but much more likable.

They will then be servants to the might brogre race.

All bronies die and I am the only survivor. I am the last brony. I swear that my fallen brothers and sisters shall not be forgotten and that this crisis will happen never again. I shall spread the history and teachings of my people. Everyone will know of love and tolerance.

I wear a fedora. I don my Dr. Whooves t-shirt. I stop shaving my neck. It would be my duty to travel the world and try to convert as many people as I can into the fandom. We will rise again.

Disty wrote:

All bronies die and I am the only survivor. I am the last brony. I swear that my fallen brothers and sisters shall not be forgotten and that this crisis will happen never again. I shall spread the history and teachings of my people. Everyone will know of love and tolerance.

I wear a fedora. I don my Dr. Whooves t-shirt. I stop shaving my neck. It would be my duty to travel the world and try to convert as many people as I can into the fandom. We will rise again.

OP's theme:

I guess I'm dead.

If not because I'm the one exception or I'm not Brony enough, then I would be upset because loads of innocent people just died, obviously!
More personally, I'm personally hit because this is probably the first fandom I've been in that's treated me with full decency and I feel at home in the KYM Pony General, not to mention that a lot of my e-friends elsewhere liked the show, few of them seem to massively enjoy it anymore but they'd probably be gone too…
At least my IRL best friends are all safe, none of them like the show, two of them tend to mock it whenever it comes up and the other is indifferent and apathetic to it.

Then there would be missing Adventure Time fans as there were some bronies in the Adventure Time fan.
Then there would be missing furries as there were some bronies in the furry fandom.

The following fandoms have Bronies in their ranks:

• Dr.Who
  • Adventure Time
  • Gravity Falls
  • Sonic
  • Furries
  • Transformers
  • Warhammer
  • Magic, The Gathering
  • Pokemon
  • Homestuck
  • Marvel
  • CoD
  • Dota
  • TF2
  • Pretty much every game you can think of
  • Pretty much every anime you can think of
  • Pretty much every franchise you can think of
  • Shit, they're in fucking everything! Turns out they like more than just MLP? Whodathunkit?

Every fandom gets a chunk taken out of it

Last edited Jan 10, 2014 at 12:10AM EST

Devlman127 wrote:

wat do?

I'd be dead.

But I go knowing the fact that I will have accomplished more in my near-27 years than you will in your entire lifetime.

Downvoting a guy for posting a silly "what if" concept in a forum section all about posting silly stuff? Really, guys? I mean, it's not like he said "all fans of this show should die".

@Kung Fu

Yea, he's not doing anything wrong. But I think some just have a knee-jerk downvote reaction to any topic that involves bronies.

Also it doesn't help that nobody knows this guy and he only has a track record for shitposts

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

The following fandoms have Bronies in their ranks:

• Dr.Who
  • Adventure Time
  • Gravity Falls
  • Sonic
  • Furries
  • Transformers
  • Warhammer
  • Magic, The Gathering
  • Pokemon
  • Homestuck
  • Marvel
  • CoD
  • Dota
  • TF2
  • Pretty much every game you can think of
  • Pretty much every anime you can think of
  • Pretty much every franchise you can think of
  • Shit, they're in fucking everything! Turns out they like more than just MLP? Whodathunkit?

Every fandom gets a chunk taken out of it

Don't worry,

Bronies are the euphoric Neckbeards that write erotic fanfictions about MLP and actually want to cum over rainbow dash.

Not fans of the Series.

Devlman127 wrote:

Don't worry,

Bronies are the euphoric Neckbeards that write erotic fanfictions about MLP and actually want to cum over rainbow dash.

Not fans of the Series.

>Cumming over Dashie.
>Not inside.

ISHYGDDT

You people are fucking crazy. He might be an OC, but BSOD is the one true pony worthy of internal ejaculation.

Boy, we've been in a two-man circlejerk this past week. Wonder what's up with that.

Last edited Jan 10, 2014 at 11:59AM EST

I would emerge from the ash of what was left of the brony race and find the man who managed to wipe out the majestic but sometimes very fucking creepy bronies with a single shitpost and I'll exact my revenge on him and his men one by one, as the Crow.

Devlman127 wrote:

Don't worry,

Not fans of the Series.

Devlman127 wrote:

Don't worry,

Not fans of the Series.

I think I've been doing this brony thing all wrong; I'm a patchy-bearded theist that writes trollbait fanfictions and actually want to cum all over Cadance. Shit.

Devlman127 wrote:

Don't worry,

Not fans of the Series.

No you stupid noob, it's INSIDE. Not OVER. INSIDE. I. N. S. I. D. E. That spells INSIDE. We want to cum INSIDE Rainbow Dash. Get it right man, geez! JAEEYZZ MAN! GAAAAAWRD!

@Owens

You people are fucking crazy. He might be an OC, but BSOD is the one true pony worthy of internal ejaculation

This never gets old

But really if there isn't any brony, there wouldn't be anyone to insult as horsefucker! What a terrible world! I need to insult people as horsefucker. I can't live with it!!!
tips bullet

Last edited Jan 11, 2014 at 04:06AM EST

>"Gaben dies":https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPjFavgKO5I
>Half Life 3 never gets finished
>Valve implodes
>EA buys Valve
>converts Steam into Origin 2.0
>DRM ensues
>EA ends Steam Sales due to "lost profits" and chokes off indie developers
>/v/ finally commits mass suicide
>thousands die
>one of them kills moot before an heroing
>4chan implodes
>Yahoo buys 4chan
>closes it down several months later
>the cancer that killed /b/ metastasis onto the rest of the internet
>the NSA gets overwhelmed
>government servers crash
>nukes get launched in the chaos
>Russia launches their nukes
>WW3
>a fiery holocaust consumes most of the world
>billions die
>society reverts back to the feudal system
>unicorn fables and fairy tales grow anew
>the cycle begins again

For want of a pony, the Newell was lost.
For want of a Newell, the game was lost.
For want of a game, the company was lost.
For want of a company, the industry was lost.
For want of an industry, the image board was lost.
For want of an image board, the internet was lost.
For want of the internet, the world was lost.

All for the want of a show about ponies.

Jericho Black wrote:

The world would be a slightly better place.

No.
The internet would lose a big chunk of its users.
Prepare for downvotes.
They will downvote you till you get buried fuckdeep under downvotes.

CrashGordon94 wrote:

Yes, because people liking a cartoon totally makes the world a worse place to live.

That depends. If the cartoon is loved enough to give it praise, then there is happiness. But with every praise comes someone being encouraged to do shitty things because of a cartoon. It's similar to how an advancement in technology can be a good idea if applied well, but if done badly can turn done wrong. Except it's a cartoon.

CrashGordon94 wrote:

^more like inafter, it already started.
If you were expecting more, I'd hate to let you down but it only looks like it's gonna calm down from here.

If you actually took OPs posts serious at any point in this thread, I'd hate to say it (I actually don't) but you lost.

RandomMan wrote:

If you actually took OPs posts serious at any point in this thread, I'd hate to say it (I actually don't) but you lost.

…I never said anything about that, I was just saying the "flamewar" was dying down.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!