Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
KYM Fighting Game.

Last posted Feb 04, 2014 at 05:34PM EST. Added Jan 17, 2014 at 11:40AM EST
284 posts from 20 users

SmackerJack here! Only Ash Wayne, Emerson Grey, KamiKittehfm, Kung Fu Cthulhu, SmackerJack Titanomachina, CrowTheMagician, Fluffball, Selym, RandomMan, and Pio-Pio are allowed in this thread. All others are not. Sorry! We will add other parties when needed. And odds are we will. Until then, welcome, team!

L̲̭̘̄̆ͧ̆Iͫ̊́S͓͎̬̹̳̾Tͯͦ̂̄̚̚E̪ͪN̝̳̩͗ͪ̂̐ ̬̅̃̆̽ͧ͋͠H̴̻̼̼̎E̦ͯR͕̥̺̩̠̯͊ͭ̍̾̅͞E͓͙͉ͫ̈́͂̏̏̃̎,̸͔̱̎̆ ̯̙̫̯̦͓͈͛́M̝͖͔̩̄͑ͦͧŌ̲̘̫͓͔R̮̳̭̖ͦ͋T̹̹͔͂A̰͍̻̱͔̭L̬ͨͮ̄.̩̹̭ͤ̾́ͅ ̿̈ͣ͟I͓̠̋͌ͧ͑̋ͥ͋ ̞̫͙A̓̓҉̹̟̯̯̠̼̤M̼̲̺̈̄ͅ ͔̖͎̟̑T̟͙͇̭̹ͤͦͭ̄͒H͏̩̰͍͚̳̫̮E̻̘̻͌ͧ ̘̩͙̯͎͖̩͗ͭ͑̇ͬ̃̊G͓̼̺̳͇̃ͯ̓Ȧ̼̩̝̪ͤ̿̋ͭT̵̖̰̰ͅE̗̝͓̜͖̫͂̅̌͝ͅK̀͛̄ͧ͞Ḙ̱͢E̠̞̝̯͓̟̫ͫP̠̜͙͙̬̠̌̐͊ͭ́E̸̹̤̟̥̝̞ͣͬ͌ͨ̐̽R̀͘ ͐̃̈ͣͨ̌̕T̿ͫͤ̚ͅO̻̠̱̖̟̦̪ͬͬ̚͟ ̛̭̫̜̫ͩ͂̈́E̵̱̬͕̠̊̈́͋̽́̊ͅV̴̜I̟̩͑̋̋̓ͨͤ͋L̞̞̘̪͞Ŝ͑ͤ҉͈̲͕̪͎̳̞ ̖͗̓͟Y̥͎̠̙̟̤̿ͥ͂̌ͧO͎͖͉̖̻̖ͨ̎ͩ̅ͦͧͤU̥̳̯̠̜̭̻ͬ͋ͦͭ̍ ̹́̾̽ͪ͘ͅC̛͙͓̙͇̥̆͌͋A͓ͤ̂͆ͫ̊̿N̜̝̮̩͇̻̝ͪ͊N͖̬̒O̜͚͕̤̺͋ͩ̈̀̒ͪ͝T̫͓̺̬̯̐̄ ̠̓̔͑̾̂̕I͂ͪͣͮͯ̓͒M̻̙͒ͤȀ̰͓̜̓̃̐̑̍͆G͈̣̗̲̰̊͊͑̌̐͠Ǐ͍̤̜͔͚̪̹N̮͂È̡͉̼̥̞̯ͦ̿͑̍͐͂.̦͎̮͊͒̋ͨͨ ̭̩͇͕̗ͥͬI̫̟ͫ̓̂̓ ̲̩͔̅͋̇̅H̟̯̆̓̌͐̄͠O̬̗͐̿ͧL̢̻͚̲͉̮̙̖̎ͧ̄̈D͇̯̽͞ ̘ͤͅH̥̬̓̍̌͑͐ͪOŘ͕͈̞̩̳̹́̆̇͗́R͛̒͏͍̠̳O̩ͩ̈̑́͆̚Ŗ̫̣͔̳̬̦̞S͕͛̓̓ͭ̚͜ ͓͍̳̤̥T̵̆̃H̛̖̘͓̰̥̼̜ͧ͊A̫͙̦̗̦̭͊ͮ̚T̨͍͍̖̺̥̜͋̐ ̫̜̼ͪW͚͙͍̞̔̏ͬ͑̈́ͩͅİ̼̪̄ͥ̂̅ͮL͕͙͕̟̝̟̏L̳̜̱̓͑ͤ͠ ̺̩̯́͌ͨͪ̐M̗͉̬̠̀̊̊͝ͅȨ̯̗̦͓̖͖͌̊L̡͇̇̐̑T̲̯̙̥̟̺̒̚ͅ ̻̘͚̦̟̻́Y̱̣̍O̟̲̭͍̽Ȗ̵̹̜̯ͅR̷̙͖̰̘̭͕̋ͥ͑ͤ͛̇̋ ̧̙̱̖̖͇ͥ͋ͭͥẸ͚̮ͭͫ͘Y̮̘͚̋͑E͉̝̳̩̯̅̐̒̚͜ͅS̊̀̔̔ ̛̩͒O̧̺͓̗̱̅̀̒ͭ͊̽U̮͈̖̭̱̩̝̔͆͂̔͛̂T̯̠̬̤̩͕ͭͮ͒̚ ̅ͣͬ͊́̔O̷̩̪̫͙̻̬ͩ͐ͨ̈́̇̓̍ͅF̥̰̠̪͕̋͝ ̥̻ͨ̂̄Ý̛̳̫̩̞͇͕̊͌̇ͤ͗ͧͅÖ̞͕̭́ͫͨU̵͈̹̯̺̠̝ͫ̏ͭͅR̰̱̜̣͆̍̍̃ͅͅ ̫ͥ̇ͣ̐͑͜V̫͕̹͐ͪͤ̐ͭ̅͋͢E̗̪͙̻̣̩͛̓R̡̙Y̯̗͖̰ͫ͋͂ͦ͌̈̊ ͕̔S̖̟̺̺̉O͙͚͎͖̹̱̊ͧ̾̒͋͑̉C̴̣̬̹̫̐ͬ̈́͊K͎͍̟͈͎̪̔ͅE̢͈̰̼̰T̥͉͇͕̃̎̆̒͆͞ͅS̟̞͕̑ͧ̑̂͂ͫͯ.̵̭̎ͥ̓̋ ͙̂ͯͭͣI̦͓ͭ̓̾ͬͩ̀ͅ ̻̲̩̣̼͙̘́ͬͪD̴͒̏̄̓̾̚E͉̦ͮͨ̀M̝̔̿̽̎͡Ǎ̬̤͍̗͓͙͌͒̈́̂̕N̨͇̫̪͉̓̈̾Ḓ̛͇̻̩̤̒ͭ ̨̲͓͚͖͐ͫͦͬE̗͛N͑͆ͣͧ́T̮̫̜ͭ̈̄ͧͪͭͨ͘R̞̘͇͍̦͙͌̒ͤ̍̈́A̪̠̞̻Nͩͥ̏͆C̻̲͕̻ͯͫͥ̃̆͌E̥̟͖̗̯̲̘̋͛͊ͤ͋ ̝̥̟̟̀̓͋͋́T͇͇̘̝̠̍ͣͯ̂̓Ŏ̢̟͔͍̪̳̙̈́͗͂̏ͧ ̸͎̟͈̙̾̅̓ͅT̨͔͈͈̙̚H̹̯͕̭̫̩̿̍ͧ́̂͋ͬ́I̱̞̣ͬͥͯ͊̓̃͑͟Ş̙̫ͨ̇͂ͤ ̼͈B̵̲̱̖͈Ą̥̬ͤ̾ͪ͂ͫͫͅS̮̪̝̘͇͖̊̔ͩͮ̈͢E̴̯̥ͦͮ̎̽̃,̧͚̹͗̔ͣ̍͗ͫ ̼̣̹̠̍̑̓̇͌̑O̪͌̍ͭͧ͂R̥̰͔̥̟̖ͣͬͨ͛ͮ̎̚ ̝̥͔T̛͉̫͎̜ͤ͋Hͬͦ̏ͫͧ̇̿͏̺Eͦ̏͌̃͂͆͛͟ ̙̇͗̍̽̋̒̌P̗̰͕̺͆ͫͣ̕O̧̩͈͍ͣͩ͛̚W͉̪ͤ̓̍̚È͖̻̮̜̪̪̲̔ͦͩͨ̉̎͢R̟͎͍̃͌͛͛̒̄ ̺͇̗̳ͧ̋̎̓́͛O̼̼̟̒͑̅ͧ̽F̗̘̯̯́ͅ ̬̤̿̔ͧ́̇A̩͙̟͖̲̗͆̃͆ͨͬL͎̹ͫ͂̊ͩͅL̺̦̝̹̲͔̉ ̬͕̖̰̗ͨͯͮ̈ͥ͘ͅṰ̝̞̥̮ͪ̊̾ͪ̀͆H̤̲̔ͥ̈́̈͝E͈͛̓̌̋̌̆̆ ̳̜̩̅̾V̡͕̥̳̅ͬO̩̜͈̭̱̣̬̅̿̓͛Ǐ͎̩͕̮͈̗̞͑̿ͯͦͭ͐̕D͍̩̠͌̋̓ ̣̖̼͖ͅS̲̠̟͕̎ͫͧ̐͆H͋̍̅A̞͎̘̜̳ͨ̓͒̂͛́ͅL͙̮͟L̴͖̙͙̳ͯͫ͂̂̉̆ ̢ͪ̓ͪ̈͌B̺̱͔̳ͅE̟͚̓̊̓ͩ̔͌͊͠ ̝͓̮̻̖͗ͨ̓ͨ̀̋R͑ͮͨ̽ͦͥ͒͏͇͇̯A̯͇̖̳͚͒ͣͩͦ͗̓I̳̺̼̮͚͚͕͗̑̕N͚̫ͥͮ̽ͥ͆ͣ͋Ȇ̅͂̂̓̂̽͏̲̙̖̖̘D̑̔ͧ̀ͩͦ̉͡ ̙Ṳ̡̦̺̙͈̓͑̆P̤̯͕̗͎̜̅̏̈̓̓ͅÔ̱̦̯̣̥̄̃̈́ͪ̾͋ͅNͨ̇ͮ̀ ͓͎̭̿T̖̺͚̆́̃͘Ḥ̓͆̓̂Ḝ̮͛Ē͔̿ͪ̿͞.͌̆̿ͩ͗̒ͥ͏̭̙͚

SmackerJack wrote:

Yup!

Oh and I decided that gray will NOT be a joke character, it just feels like making someone a joke character a bit….degrading.

­ wrote:

L̲̭̘̄̆ͧ̆Iͫ̊́S͓͎̬̹̳̾Tͯͦ̂̄̚̚E̪ͪN̝̳̩͗ͪ̂̐ ̬̅̃̆̽ͧ͋͠H̴̻̼̼̎E̦ͯR͕̥̺̩̠̯͊ͭ̍̾̅͞E͓͙͉ͫ̈́͂̏̏̃̎,̸͔̱̎̆ ̯̙̫̯̦͓͈͛́M̝͖͔̩̄͑ͦͧŌ̲̘̫͓͔R̮̳̭̖ͦ͋T̹̹͔͂A̰͍̻̱͔̭L̬ͨͮ̄.̩̹̭ͤ̾́ͅ ̿̈ͣ͟I͓̠̋͌ͧ͑̋ͥ͋ ̞̫͙A̓̓҉̹̟̯̯̠̼̤M̼̲̺̈̄ͅ ͔̖͎̟̑T̟͙͇̭̹ͤͦͭ̄͒H͏̩̰͍͚̳̫̮E̻̘̻͌ͧ ̘̩͙̯͎͖̩͗ͭ͑̇ͬ̃̊G͓̼̺̳͇̃ͯ̓Ȧ̼̩̝̪ͤ̿̋ͭT̵̖̰̰ͅE̗̝͓̜͖̫͂̅̌͝ͅK̀͛̄ͧ͞Ḙ̱͢E̠̞̝̯͓̟̫ͫP̠̜͙͙̬̠̌̐͊ͭ́E̸̹̤̟̥̝̞ͣͬ͌ͨ̐̽R̀͘ ͐̃̈ͣͨ̌̕T̿ͫͤ̚ͅO̻̠̱̖̟̦̪ͬͬ̚͟ ̛̭̫̜̫ͩ͂̈́E̵̱̬͕̠̊̈́͋̽́̊ͅV̴̜I̟̩͑̋̋̓ͨͤ͋L̞̞̘̪͞Ŝ͑ͤ҉͈̲͕̪͎̳̞ ̖͗̓͟Y̥͎̠̙̟̤̿ͥ͂̌ͧO͎͖͉̖̻̖ͨ̎ͩ̅ͦͧͤU̥̳̯̠̜̭̻ͬ͋ͦͭ̍ ̹́̾̽ͪ͘ͅC̛͙͓̙͇̥̆͌͋A͓ͤ̂͆ͫ̊̿N̜̝̮̩͇̻̝ͪ͊N͖̬̒O̜͚͕̤̺͋ͩ̈̀̒ͪ͝T̫͓̺̬̯̐̄ ̠̓̔͑̾̂̕I͂ͪͣͮͯ̓͒M̻̙͒ͤȀ̰͓̜̓̃̐̑̍͆G͈̣̗̲̰̊͊͑̌̐͠Ǐ͍̤̜͔͚̪̹N̮͂È̡͉̼̥̞̯ͦ̿͑̍͐͂.̦͎̮͊͒̋ͨͨ ̭̩͇͕̗ͥͬI̫̟ͫ̓̂̓ ̲̩͔̅͋̇̅H̟̯̆̓̌͐̄͠O̬̗͐̿ͧL̢̻͚̲͉̮̙̖̎ͧ̄̈D͇̯̽͞ ̘ͤͅH̥̬̓̍̌͑͐ͪOŘ͕͈̞̩̳̹́̆̇͗́R͛̒͏͍̠̳O̩ͩ̈̑́͆̚Ŗ̫̣͔̳̬̦̞S͕͛̓̓ͭ̚͜ ͓͍̳̤̥T̵̆̃H̛̖̘͓̰̥̼̜ͧ͊A̫͙̦̗̦̭͊ͮ̚T̨͍͍̖̺̥̜͋̐ ̫̜̼ͪW͚͙͍̞̔̏ͬ͑̈́ͩͅİ̼̪̄ͥ̂̅ͮL͕͙͕̟̝̟̏L̳̜̱̓͑ͤ͠ ̺̩̯́͌ͨͪ̐M̗͉̬̠̀̊̊͝ͅȨ̯̗̦͓̖͖͌̊L̡͇̇̐̑T̲̯̙̥̟̺̒̚ͅ ̻̘͚̦̟̻́Y̱̣̍O̟̲̭͍̽Ȗ̵̹̜̯ͅR̷̙͖̰̘̭͕̋ͥ͑ͤ͛̇̋ ̧̙̱̖̖͇ͥ͋ͭͥẸ͚̮ͭͫ͘Y̮̘͚̋͑E͉̝̳̩̯̅̐̒̚͜ͅS̊̀̔̔ ̛̩͒O̧̺͓̗̱̅̀̒ͭ͊̽U̮͈̖̭̱̩̝̔͆͂̔͛̂T̯̠̬̤̩͕ͭͮ͒̚ ̅ͣͬ͊́̔O̷̩̪̫͙̻̬ͩ͐ͨ̈́̇̓̍ͅF̥̰̠̪͕̋͝ ̥̻ͨ̂̄Ý̛̳̫̩̞͇͕̊͌̇ͤ͗ͧͅÖ̞͕̭́ͫͨU̵͈̹̯̺̠̝ͫ̏ͭͅR̰̱̜̣͆̍̍̃ͅͅ ̫ͥ̇ͣ̐͑͜V̫͕̹͐ͪͤ̐ͭ̅͋͢E̗̪͙̻̣̩͛̓R̡̙Y̯̗͖̰ͫ͋͂ͦ͌̈̊ ͕̔S̖̟̺̺̉O͙͚͎͖̹̱̊ͧ̾̒͋͑̉C̴̣̬̹̫̐ͬ̈́͊K͎͍̟͈͎̪̔ͅE̢͈̰̼̰T̥͉͇͕̃̎̆̒͆͞ͅS̟̞͕̑ͧ̑̂͂ͫͯ.̵̭̎ͥ̓̋ ͙̂ͯͭͣI̦͓ͭ̓̾ͬͩ̀ͅ ̻̲̩̣̼͙̘́ͬͪD̴͒̏̄̓̾̚E͉̦ͮͨ̀M̝̔̿̽̎͡Ǎ̬̤͍̗͓͙͌͒̈́̂̕N̨͇̫̪͉̓̈̾Ḓ̛͇̻̩̤̒ͭ ̨̲͓͚͖͐ͫͦͬE̗͛N͑͆ͣͧ́T̮̫̜ͭ̈̄ͧͪͭͨ͘R̞̘͇͍̦͙͌̒ͤ̍̈́A̪̠̞̻Nͩͥ̏͆C̻̲͕̻ͯͫͥ̃̆͌E̥̟͖̗̯̲̘̋͛͊ͤ͋ ̝̥̟̟̀̓͋͋́T͇͇̘̝̠̍ͣͯ̂̓Ŏ̢̟͔͍̪̳̙̈́͗͂̏ͧ ̸͎̟͈̙̾̅̓ͅT̨͔͈͈̙̚H̹̯͕̭̫̩̿̍ͧ́̂͋ͬ́I̱̞̣ͬͥͯ͊̓̃͑͟Ş̙̫ͨ̇͂ͤ ̼͈B̵̲̱̖͈Ą̥̬ͤ̾ͪ͂ͫͫͅS̮̪̝̘͇͖̊̔ͩͮ̈͢E̴̯̥ͦͮ̎̽̃,̧͚̹͗̔ͣ̍͗ͫ ̼̣̹̠̍̑̓̇͌̑O̪͌̍ͭͧ͂R̥̰͔̥̟̖ͣͬͨ͛ͮ̎̚ ̝̥͔T̛͉̫͎̜ͤ͋Hͬͦ̏ͫͧ̇̿͏̺Eͦ̏͌̃͂͆͛͟ ̙̇͗̍̽̋̒̌P̗̰͕̺͆ͫͣ̕O̧̩͈͍ͣͩ͛̚W͉̪ͤ̓̍̚È͖̻̮̜̪̪̲̔ͦͩͨ̉̎͢R̟͎͍̃͌͛͛̒̄ ̺͇̗̳ͧ̋̎̓́͛O̼̼̟̒͑̅ͧ̽F̗̘̯̯́ͅ ̬̤̿̔ͧ́̇A̩͙̟͖̲̗͆̃͆ͨͬL͎̹ͫ͂̊ͩͅL̺̦̝̹̲͔̉ ̬͕̖̰̗ͨͯͮ̈ͥ͘ͅṰ̝̞̥̮ͪ̊̾ͪ̀͆H̤̲̔ͥ̈́̈͝E͈͛̓̌̋̌̆̆ ̳̜̩̅̾V̡͕̥̳̅ͬO̩̜͈̭̱̣̬̅̿̓͛Ǐ͎̩͕̮͈̗̞͑̿ͯͦͭ͐̕D͍̩̠͌̋̓ ̣̖̼͖ͅS̲̠̟͕̎ͫͧ̐͆H͋̍̅A̞͎̘̜̳ͨ̓͒̂͛́ͅL͙̮͟L̴͖̙͙̳ͯͫ͂̂̉̆ ̢ͪ̓ͪ̈͌B̺̱͔̳ͅE̟͚̓̊̓ͩ̔͌͊͠ ̝͓̮̻̖͗ͨ̓ͨ̀̋R͑ͮͨ̽ͦͥ͒͏͇͇̯A̯͇̖̳͚͒ͣͩͦ͗̓I̳̺̼̮͚͚͕͗̑̕N͚̫ͥͮ̽ͥ͆ͣ͋Ȇ̅͂̂̓̂̽͏̲̙̖̖̘D̑̔ͧ̀ͩͦ̉͡ ̙Ṳ̡̦̺̙͈̓͑̆P̤̯͕̗͎̜̅̏̈̓̓ͅÔ̱̦̯̣̥̄̃̈́ͪ̾͋ͅNͨ̇ͮ̀ ͓͎̭̿T̖̺͚̆́̃͘Ḥ̓͆̓̂Ḝ̮͛Ē͔̿ͪ̿͞.͌̆̿ͩ͗̒ͥ͏̭̙͚

One minute….that's a new record.

­ wrote:

…What do you have to offer?

­ wrote:

Actually I was just kinda joking.

Too late, you are now a slave to the KYM fighting game, you shall work for us and won't be paid in advance.

THE CONTRACT HAS BEEN SEALED

Ash Wayne wrote:

Too late, you are now a slave to the KYM fighting game, you shall work for us and won't be paid in advance.

THE CONTRACT HAS BEEN SEALED

W-wait a minute! We can't do that! Besides, we have to fill the other thread, first!

SmackerJack wrote:

W-wait a minute! We can't do that! Besides, we have to fill the other thread, first!

N̻̫̯͋̿͒O̯̱̭̤͊̊ͤͮ͞,͗̈́̐ͬ̉̒̍͝ ̨̱̝̒̃ͯͥ̚ͅL̩̰̦͎̤Ĩ̷͍̯̥̭͎̮͖S̶͓̭͎͖̙͙ͩ̅TE͖̥͗͐N͓̝̟̲̖͇͂ͪͫ͘ ̞̼̙̼̄T̞̜̤̥͚̥ͦ́ͣͣ̑O̼̪̪̊ͣ͜ͅ ̘̣̠̗̮͕͟ͅT̛̅́H̬̻͙̬̊̏E͎͂̓͢ ͩ̽̐̓҉̪̯̖͓M̉ͫ̈̊͏̪̱͖̭̜̰̲A̷͚̖̬̣̮ͮͬ̆ͫ̈ͮÑ͎̋̎̆.̲̹͈̙̪̩ͨ́̽ͭ͒̅ ̛̪̻͇̮̮̫I͍̦ͤ͂ ̟̭̘̊͌S̊̒҉̫̜̪͓ͅH̫̪̝̮̺͆̒̚A̴͚͎ͦ͊L̴̩̬͕̲͔̹̇ͥ͆̊͐L̓̋̈́ ̸̬͇̬͔̞͉̫N̮͕͓͖̜̦͙̅̂̏O̴̗̲̪̯͈͎̪͛̂̇W͓͍̼̝͇͑̈̂̽̏͒ ̢͕̙̦̲͆̚ͅB̏ͦ̍̈́̄҉̻Ę͍̩͔̹̻̙̗̋͆͒ ̳̩̩̥̙̗̭ͨA̴̗̞͖̋̋ͥ̾ͦ̇ ͈̘̩̳̙̥̣̓̅̆̇́M҉̯͉E̬̙̼̽M̃҉͖͕͈̘B̗̉̊̏̀̈̐Ḙ̲̲̣̥̮̩ͨ͂̒ͯR̷̜̰͚̲̗̎̈ͤͩ̍ ̠́O͎ͭ̈̓ͬ̍̑͐F̷͖̜̬̣̟ ͓̤̬͈̈̄ͪ͊̉̆Y̷̹͙Oͨ҉͇͓͚̭U͎̖̗̜̬͜R͍̤͉̟̤ ̭̩ͯͥ̐̔͡B̢̥͓ͫ̇͒͐ͨͥ̋Ã͓̏ͣͬͭͦ̂S͍͍̥̑̚ͅË́.̑̈̕ ͎͕̫̲̳͚ͨͧ͂̔I͙͇̞͐ͥ͠ ̮̰̪͈̼̜ͤͯ̆͊̈̓̃S͖̦̱͚̉̈́̉ͮͥ́̎H͋A͍͎̞̻̓ͧ͋̍ͣL͉͙̜̬͚͖͓͑L̗̻͎̯̪̈͗ͮ ̤ͨ̇̇̓̋R̢͔̾̈E̤̻̖̥̾Ḭ̻͇̝̈̓G̙̦̯̺̟͔̘N̹͇̞̗̽ͬ ̷͉̗̼̲ͫ̓̍̎ͩŤ̖̳̜̲̥̋̿E̳͇̹̗͚ͯͯ̏͋̓ͪ͠RR̟͎̀̒̅O͒͆̋̂͛ͭR͇̩͎͓͚ͅ ͆̈́U̧͊ͪ͛̂ͯP͚͉̭̙̻̭̈ͤͅO̲̭ͥN̪̝͖̘̠͈̄ͤ͒ͥ ̬̙͉͖̹̜̲ͯͭͧ̊̽͒̀O͚͔͉͓͈̮̅͒̏͆̓Û̸͚̫̫ͣͪͤ̌̋̚R̷̩̈́͒̌ͩ ̖̮̙̒̉̓̕Eͭ͗͛̋̔N̞̹͉̣̯̰̬E͔͙͎̥͛̎̔̊͋͌M͡I̗̫͉̪͑̊̆̈́̏͋̿E̋̄͒҉͚͉̙͖̲͍ͅS̼͢.̦̀

­ wrote:

N̻̫̯͋̿͒O̯̱̭̤͊̊ͤͮ͞,͗̈́̐ͬ̉̒̍͝ ̨̱̝̒̃ͯͥ̚ͅL̩̰̦͎̤Ĩ̷͍̯̥̭͎̮͖S̶͓̭͎͖̙͙ͩ̅TE͖̥͗͐N͓̝̟̲̖͇͂ͪͫ͘ ̞̼̙̼̄T̞̜̤̥͚̥ͦ́ͣͣ̑O̼̪̪̊ͣ͜ͅ ̘̣̠̗̮͕͟ͅT̛̅́H̬̻͙̬̊̏E͎͂̓͢ ͩ̽̐̓҉̪̯̖͓M̉ͫ̈̊͏̪̱͖̭̜̰̲A̷͚̖̬̣̮ͮͬ̆ͫ̈ͮÑ͎̋̎̆.̲̹͈̙̪̩ͨ́̽ͭ͒̅ ̛̪̻͇̮̮̫I͍̦ͤ͂ ̟̭̘̊͌S̊̒҉̫̜̪͓ͅH̫̪̝̮̺͆̒̚A̴͚͎ͦ͊L̴̩̬͕̲͔̹̇ͥ͆̊͐L̓̋̈́ ̸̬͇̬͔̞͉̫N̮͕͓͖̜̦͙̅̂̏O̴̗̲̪̯͈͎̪͛̂̇W͓͍̼̝͇͑̈̂̽̏͒ ̢͕̙̦̲͆̚ͅB̏ͦ̍̈́̄҉̻Ę͍̩͔̹̻̙̗̋͆͒ ̳̩̩̥̙̗̭ͨA̴̗̞͖̋̋ͥ̾ͦ̇ ͈̘̩̳̙̥̣̓̅̆̇́M҉̯͉E̬̙̼̽M̃҉͖͕͈̘B̗̉̊̏̀̈̐Ḙ̲̲̣̥̮̩ͨ͂̒ͯR̷̜̰͚̲̗̎̈ͤͩ̍ ̠́O͎ͭ̈̓ͬ̍̑͐F̷͖̜̬̣̟ ͓̤̬͈̈̄ͪ͊̉̆Y̷̹͙Oͨ҉͇͓͚̭U͎̖̗̜̬͜R͍̤͉̟̤ ̭̩ͯͥ̐̔͡B̢̥͓ͫ̇͒͐ͨͥ̋Ã͓̏ͣͬͭͦ̂S͍͍̥̑̚ͅË́.̑̈̕ ͎͕̫̲̳͚ͨͧ͂̔I͙͇̞͐ͥ͠ ̮̰̪͈̼̜ͤͯ̆͊̈̓̃S͖̦̱͚̉̈́̉ͮͥ́̎H͋A͍͎̞̻̓ͧ͋̍ͣL͉͙̜̬͚͖͓͑L̗̻͎̯̪̈͗ͮ ̤ͨ̇̇̓̋R̢͔̾̈E̤̻̖̥̾Ḭ̻͇̝̈̓G̙̦̯̺̟͔̘N̹͇̞̗̽ͬ ̷͉̗̼̲ͫ̓̍̎ͩŤ̖̳̜̲̥̋̿E̳͇̹̗͚ͯͯ̏͋̓ͪ͠RR̟͎̀̒̅O͒͆̋̂͛ͭR͇̩͎͓͚ͅ ͆̈́U̧͊ͪ͛̂ͯP͚͉̭̙̻̭̈ͤͅO̲̭ͥN̪̝͖̘̠͈̄ͤ͒ͥ ̬̙͉͖̹̜̲ͯͭͧ̊̽͒̀O͚͔͉͓͈̮̅͒̏͆̓Û̸͚̫̫ͣͪͤ̌̋̚R̷̩̈́͒̌ͩ ̖̮̙̒̉̓̕Eͭ͗͛̋̔N̞̹͉̣̯̰̬E͔͙͎̥͛̎̔̊͋͌M͡I̗̫͉̪͑̊̆̈́̏͋̿E̋̄͒҉͚͉̙͖̲͍ͅS̼͢.̦̀

Fine.

­ wrote:

Its either English or the exit dude.

I was never really mad at you guys. I'm just always confused. I've been feeling down today because today's my dad's birthday……. He's dead.

Emerson Grey wrote:

I was never really mad at you guys. I'm just always confused. I've been feeling down today because today's my dad's birthday……. He's dead.

Man…I'm sorry about your loss.

Ash Wayne wrote:

Its either English or the exit dude.

Ok, fine. Cough Man, it takes some getting used to trying to speak in the tone of mortals.

Some sort of site based fighting game, I got that much.

Are the people who are not involved allowed some form of elaboration on what this is exactly?

Last edited Jan 17, 2014 at 12:31PM EST

SmackerJack wrote:

We are now talking fighting game mechanics.

Well, as I've proposed, we should have a team tag system. But, how many people on a team? Should we have 2, or 3 (Like King of Fighters and Marvel Vs Capcom)

Laika wrote:

Some sort of site based fighting game, I got that much.

Are the people who are not involved allowed some form of elaboration on what this is exactly?

Well, it's exactly what it says on the tin. So i kept it simple.

SmackerJack wrote:

Heh. Now, how do you want your playstyle to be? I was thinking

plus
(without the reach of the pole) plus

Well, he would have (in tech mode) medium range laser attacks, which take a second to use, fast melee attacks. Also in magic mode, I could have most medium range flame attacks, and a flame shield (an attack used mostly when the foe is within melee distance). My best stat would be my attack speed, and I have a moderately good movement speed. My weakest stat is my guarding, but evasion is good.

Emerson Grey wrote:

Well, he would have (in tech mode) medium range laser attacks, which take a second to use, fast melee attacks. Also in magic mode, I could have most medium range flame attacks, and a flame shield (an attack used mostly when the foe is within melee distance). My best stat would be my attack speed, and I have a moderately good movement speed. My weakest stat is my guarding, but evasion is good.

Ahhh…You sound like a close to mid-range fighter who can cause status effects; Freezing and the like. I dig it.

SmackerJack wrote:

Ahhh…You sound like a close to mid-range fighter who can cause status effects; Freezing and the like. I dig it.

Freezing as in "Holding in place", then yes. It's all fire magic.

SmackerJack wrote:

First we gotta figure out how the game is going to play over all. I already said what features I'd like to add. Now we have to figure out how to implement them. Has anyone read some of this yet?

I know we are keeping the tag team and the desperate mode thing, what else shall we add?

SmackerJack wrote:

Awesome! So, Kyo, only smaller?

Yeah, in a sense. My fire's green, kinda like the Wicked Witch of the West. And when I go into either mode, my attack tactics change. My character would be good with those who need to chain/ change up tactics to keep the enemy on their feet.

Ash Wayne wrote:

I know we are keeping the tag team and the desperate mode thing, what else shall we add?

Before we get into the meat of the gameplay, I'll add one or two more little things. For one:
Dodge Roll: A + B + < or > right on the stick
EX Moves: For instance, using A + B instead of just A on some special moves can let you do a EX special move. It's faster and stronger, but costs 25% meter. More incoming, but until then, anyone got any ideas?

Emerson Grey wrote:

Yeah, in a sense. My fire's green, kinda like the Wicked Witch of the West. And when I go into either mode, my attack tactics change. My character would be good with those who need to chain/ change up tactics to keep the enemy on their feet.

So, lots of cross-ups and mix-ups? Good. You could be the game's Shoto. I want it to be so in tech mode, your fireball is slower, and vice versa, allowing for more cross-up opportunity.

SmackerJack wrote:

Before we get into the meat of the gameplay, I'll add one or two more little things. For one:
Dodge Roll: A + B + < or > right on the stick
EX Moves: For instance, using A + B instead of just A on some special moves can let you do a EX special move. It's faster and stronger, but costs 25% meter. More incoming, but until then, anyone got any ideas?

Team ultimates like in mvc3.

Ash Wayne wrote:

Okay. And about switching characters in battle. It works like so: If you hold the button down, the the other character appears. If you just tap it, then an assist attack happens. Also, I feel it necessary to map this game to both Ps3 and fighting sticks. Your thoughts, Ash?

Ash Wayne wrote:

Team ultimates like in mvc3.

Oh, yeah. Only, it's a coordinated attack, instead of just tandem attacks. And it's with two characters only. Remember the Duplex Attacks in Rage of Dragons?

SmackerJack wrote:

Okay. And about switching characters in battle. It works like so: If you hold the button down, the the other character appears. If you just tap it, then an assist attack happens. Also, I feel it necessary to map this game to both Ps3 and fighting sticks. Your thoughts, Ash?

We should do the assist like in skullgirl, players can pick what the assist will do but instead of inputting it, we give a list of the moves so the player can pick them and bookmark em for other fights.

Don't forget about Xbox controls (since i play fighting games on the Xbox) oh and keyboard, even tho I not a fan of using a keyboard on a fighting game, we might as well do it.

Emerson Grey wrote:

Well, as I've proposed, we should have a team tag system. But, how many people on a team? Should we have 2, or 3 (Like King of Fighters and Marvel Vs Capcom)

Two. We only need two.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!