Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,710 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

What's your ideal woman/man?

Last posted Jan 18, 2014 at 09:35PM EST. Added Jan 18, 2014 at 03:40AM EST
17 posts from 17 users

My first thread, yay.
Anyway KYM, what's your ideal woman/man.
My ideal woman is a down to earth blonde farm girl from the south, who is hardworking and tolerant. I just love the south, but I don't know why.

Well, also being from the south, I too would like a southern woman but one with class. It's amazing some of the "girls" you can run into in the south. But until I can find anyone fitting, this will do:

#ForeverAlone

I don't have any real strong preferences except that people be cool about love and life. So my ideal person is simply easygoing, good natured, open minded and isn't finicky or superficial.

Though a couple things would be a plus: Doesn't mind showing a geeky side, doesn't mind cuddles and has a Steam account.

For women, there's nothing I specifically prefer for so it just comes down to that attitude.

For guys, I'm a little more specific. An ideal guy is around my age, my height. Needs to be able to express a feminine side. No Macho men and no Bro's. Cute guys only.

My type is tall (i.e. taller than me) and nerdy with nice hair.

I do kind of like silver foxes too though (Like Anderson Cooper and Mark Harmon), but I would probably never date one.

I always liked Kirstie Alley from Cheers

or Priscilla Presley from that movie

or Jennifer Aniston on Friends

and Lea Thompson from Back To The Future

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!