Forums / Just For Fun

311,105 total conversations in 8,374 threads

+ New Thread


KYM Community Playdates

Last posted Jan 30, 2014 at 01:52PM EST. Added Jan 18, 2014 at 03:21PM EST
37 conversations with 23 participants

Wouldn’t it be fun to play with, share a bunker, race, and murder all of your online KYM buddies? Steam, XBL, PSN and anything else one can think of. Dates should be picked by a majority vote, along with what game should be played. Preferably any game that a majority of the user base is likely to have, such as a free-to-play title. If anyone wants to put an idea for a game or date out there, then just post it below.

Jan 18, 2014 at 03:21PM EST
Quote

I do this all the time. Playing Borderlands 2 with some of the guys I know from here plus some other games.

I’ve got a few F2P titles: TF2, Dota 2 and Star Conflict. Only problem is finding a server where I don’t lag so much

Jan 18, 2014 at 10:29PM EST
Quote

Syndic made a thread about Civ5

And I vote Minecraft!

Jan 19, 2014 at 01:14PM EST
Quote

For PC, I have Civ V and Terraria. That’s pretty much it. I guess I could try out TF2.

EDIT: And on PS3 I have Borderlands 2, Borderlands, Demon’s Souls, Dark Souls, and Dungeon Siege 3. pls respond

Last edited Jan 19, 2014 at 02:15PM EST
Jan 19, 2014 at 01:46PM EST
Quote

Hey uh, to come out from left field there’s a game on Xbox 360 called Castle Miner Z. It’s a Minecraft clone for the console with pretty much everything that basic Minecraft is.

The best part is it’s literally only a buck. So it’s something a few with games all over the place could try. Build a town or something? Shoot at dragons. Laugh at your community friends xbox avatars punch a zombie to death.

Jan 19, 2014 at 09:11PM EST
Quote

All I have is TF2 and Portal 2

(If we’re going to post our steam names or whatever, might as well post mine. it’s riolu9192 or Abe the Mudokon)

Jan 19, 2014 at 10:00PM EST
Quote

Agoeb wrote:

Hey uh, to come out from left field there’s a game on Xbox 360 called Castle Miner Z. It’s a Minecraft clone for the console with pretty much everything that basic Minecraft is.

The best part is it’s literally only a buck. So it’s something a few with games all over the place could try. Build a town or something? Shoot at dragons. Laugh at your community friends xbox avatars punch a zombie to death.

No, I don’t want to support those copycats, even if it’s only for a dollar.

Jan 19, 2014 at 10:23PM EST
Quote

Is it time already for Asteroids Online.

Jan 20, 2014 at 07:53AM EST
Quote

i won’t say tf2 since it seems everyone have it
but i like to suggest some not free games but good games like
contagion
dayz standalone (when it leaves alfa) or just the mod for now
sonic & all-stars racing transformed for pc
terraria
alien vs predator (maybe)
for for ps3 i got: gta5, little big planet and red dead redemption

i am also part of the kym steam group i believe so just give me a call

Jan 20, 2014 at 09:39AM EST
Quote

TF2, Portal 2, L4D, L4D2, and Castle Crushers is what I’ve got. I’d be happy to play with any of you guys. I think I may have already joined the KYM steam group (steam name is also: Thegreato)

Jan 20, 2014 at 10:48AM EST
Quote

Time Zone: GMT

Steam Name: Spider-byte
MP Steam Games: Gmod, L4D2, TF2, Any Stronghold game, Chivalry: Medieval Warfare and Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War + Winter Assault + Dark Crusade, Guild Wars 2, Star Wars Battlefront II and Crysis 2, Terraria and Minecraft.

XBOX LIVE Gamertag: xDEADPOOLx7
Xbox MP games: Battlefield 3, Gear of War 1,2,3 and Judgement, GTA V, Any Halo, Fable 1,2,3, Injustice Gods Among Us, Viva Pinata TIP, Minecraft, Terraria, Iron Brigade and Dark Souls.

I have a mic for both PC and Xbox.

Last edited Jan 20, 2014 at 05:43PM EST
Jan 20, 2014 at 05:41PM EST
Quote

I just got my new computer built, so I have to install all of my games again.

My Steam is Lord Carapace. Or you can search “aegispony” and it’ll come up with the same thing.

I don’t want to murder people, I just want to make friends ;.;

Jan 21, 2014 at 11:28PM EST
Quote

Games: GTA V, LBP, LBP2, PS All Stars, Assassin’s Creed III, and Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag

PSN: epicbrutal

Jan 21, 2014 at 11:58PM EST
Quote

I’m down for some Minecraft.

Or some thread that is a NationsRP.
Please, a NationsRP thread anyone?

Jan 22, 2014 at 12:10AM EST
Quote

Search Coffeehaus on Steam (If that doesn’t work, try “warpedweegee”.
Games: TF2, L4D2, KSP, MoonBase Alpha
XBOX LIVE username: Coffeehaus
Games: GTA5, Skate 3
PSN username: Coffeehauz [Note the Z at the end]
Games: LBP 1 & 2

Jan 23, 2014 at 10:38AM EST
Quote

Moargun wrote:

minecrafters we should make a server

We had had a minecraft server once. It was awful…

Well, it was pretty alright actually but i guess its use dwindled until we just stopped setting it up. Personally i thing it would be fun and garner more interest to play some ADVENTURE map packs together rather than just dicking about on a server.

On an unrelated note. That feel when im probably the only one here who plays Mechwarior online.

Last edited Jan 23, 2014 at 01:01PM EST
Jan 23, 2014 at 12:04PM EST
Quote

404 user not found wrote:

We had had a minecraft server once. It was awful…

Well, it was pretty alright actually but i guess its use dwindled until we just stopped setting it up. Personally i thing it would be fun and garner more interest to play some ADVENTURE map packs together rather than just dicking about on a server.

On an unrelated note. That feel when im probably the only one here who plays Mechwarior online.

going on adventures is the best

i say some of us should get together and try getting to the moon

Jan 23, 2014 at 03:16PM EST
Quote

I would love to play Civ5 with a good group of people. I started a thread, but there’s not much interest on KYM I suppose, so that’s that.

404 user not found wrote:

Personally i thing it would be fun and garner more interest to play some ADVENTURE map packs together rather than just dicking about on a server.

I have been playing with Moargun on a server with a few friends from time to time, but I have been trying to get adventure maps to load up on it. For some reason, the server does not like to recognize new maps, so that’s a problem. If I can manage to fix it, maybe we could set up a day and have everybody crowd onto my server for an hour or so to play.

Weasel wrote:

Please, a NationsRP thread anyone?

I’d love to start one up.

Last edited Jan 23, 2014 at 05:35PM EST
Jan 23, 2014 at 05:34PM EST
Quote

I only have TF2, but if you want to add me, here’s my steam ID

Last edited Jan 23, 2014 at 06:11PM EST
Jan 23, 2014 at 06:10PM EST
Quote

Syndic wrote:

I would love to play Civ5 with a good group of people. I started a thread, but there’s not much interest on KYM I suppose, so that’s that.

404 user not found wrote:

Personally i thing it would be fun and garner more interest to play some ADVENTURE map packs together rather than just dicking about on a server.

I have been playing with Moargun on a server with a few friends from time to time, but I have been trying to get adventure maps to load up on it. For some reason, the server does not like to recognize new maps, so that’s a problem. If I can manage to fix it, maybe we could set up a day and have everybody crowd onto my server for an hour or so to play.

Weasel wrote:

Please, a NationsRP thread anyone?

I’d love to start one up.

I’ll say it again, let’s go to the fucking moon

Jan 24, 2014 at 07:35AM EST
Quote

Viuff The Tasty Danish wrote:

i joined now what?
wait do people play gta on xbox or ps3?

I only have it on Xbox. You can still use the emblem in game on either system though. I’m not going to plan any crew events until there are at least 5-10 people in the crew.

Jan 29, 2014 at 10:18PM EST
Quote

I thought I was the only user who roamed a PS3… I’m not alone!

I usually play GTA V, COD Ghosts and BO2, Borderlands 2, Payday, and some other stuff.
PSN: Red_Rain_Train

I also play TF2, Fallout New Vegas, Killing Floor, GMod, and HL2.
Steam: markhaox14

Also have a crew for PS3 GTA for anyone (preferably Bronies) appropriately called DJPon3Nation.
Rockstar Social Club

Last edited Jan 29, 2014 at 11:25PM EST
Jan 29, 2014 at 11:15PM EST
Quote

ImmaHeMan: Goat Of The New World wrote:

I only have it on Xbox. You can still use the emblem in game on either system though. I’m not going to plan any crew events until there are at least 5-10 people in the crew.

sadly we cannot play cross console i guess

Jan 30, 2014 at 08:53AM EST
Quote

I’m really bored, someone play a game with me pls

Jan 30, 2014 at 11:15AM EST
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!