Forums / Just For Fun

327,685 total conversations in 8,673 threads

+ New Thread


Tumblr Simulator

Last posted Jan 27, 2014 at 05:50PM EST. Added Jan 26, 2014 at 05:48PM EST
14 conversations with 13 participants

[Obsessive mode where I pretty much download 800 pictures in one go from Kurenai’s blog and oh god I CAN’T STOOOOOOP]

Last edited Jan 26, 2014 at 06:16PM EST
Jan 26, 2014 at 06:15PM EST
Quote
im going 2 get h8 for this but ull literally never understand my goddamn gynesexual dolphinkin struggles!!!! u can be a biqueer goatkin & still have smallfat privilege!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!! stop tONE POLICING ME!!! leave gyneromantic equalists teh fuck alone u intolerant misogynist!!!!!!! make love 2 urself in a furnace, u patriarchal fatty-sexualizing, white-elitist pedophile!!!!!!!! i hope ur asshole prolapses u anti-feminist!!!!

Eyup.

Jan 26, 2014 at 06:34PM EST
Quote

oh. my. god. its literally not my damn job 2 educate u u asshole!!!!!!! ppl like u deserve 2 die!!!!!! bindi, weariNG IS PROBLEMATIC!!! (⋋▂⋌) get off my fucking case or ill lITERALLY REPORT U FOR HARASSMENT U KYRIARCHIST!!!!! (⊙_◎) DIE IN A FIRE, U CLOSE-MINDED NON-ETHNIC-OVERPRIVILEGED RAPE-APOLOGIST!!!!!!! (⊙_◎) U SHOULD STOP FUCKING DEHUMANIZING PANSEXUAL & FEMME FURRIES!!!!!! ٩(×̯×)۶ fuck ur kinkshaming of transRACIAL, DEMIROMANTIC & POLYGENDER ALLIES!!! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*: ・゚✧

I chuckled.

Last edited Jan 27, 2014 at 09:13AM EST
Jan 27, 2014 at 09:12AM EST
Quote

[TW: rant] my proNOUNS R “THON/THON/THONS” U AWFUL MISOGYNIST!!!! stOP TONE POLICING ME U CHAUVINISTIC SUBHUMAN!!! ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ u THIN-NORMATIVE RAPIST!!!!!!! ( `ー´) stop fUCKING MARGINALIZING POLYGENDER & DEMIROMANTIC AGNOSTICS U GODDAMN BINARIST!!!!

christ.

Last edited Jan 27, 2014 at 12:52PM EST
Jan 27, 2014 at 12:52PM EST
Quote

wut.

Edit: I don’t interact with people on a regular basis (on or offline) so I have to ask, are people really like this?

Last edited Jan 27, 2014 at 01:44PM EST
Jan 27, 2014 at 01:36PM EST
Quote

BURN IN HELL, YOU INTOLERANT CROSS-DRESSER-FETISHIZING, WHITE-PRIVILEGED NECKBEARD

Do they really say this stuff on Tumblr?

Jan 27, 2014 at 02:17PM EST
Quote

John Mirra wrote:

BURN IN HELL, YOU INTOLERANT CROSS-DRESSER-FETISHIZING, WHITE-PRIVILEGED NECKBEARD

Do they really say this stuff on Tumblr?

Yes. Yes they do.

EDIT:

[TW: rant] im literally 100% done u rape-culture-supporting chauvinist. consensual sex is still rape!!!!!! uR LITERALLY TEH WORST PERSON ALIVE!!!!! rot in hell, u polyKIN-SHAMING, GENDER-PRIVILEGED ESSENTIALIST!!!!!! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*: ・゚✧ in conclusion: drop dead

If this is a real quote, I think the person responsible should do a good deed and smash their own router.

Last edited Jan 27, 2014 at 02:54PM EST
Jan 27, 2014 at 02:48PM EST
Quote

RandomMan wrote:

oh. my. god. its literally not my damn job 2 educate u u asshole!!!!!!! ppl like u deserve 2 die!!!!!! bindi, weariNG IS PROBLEMATIC!!! (⋋▂⋌) get off my fucking case or ill lITERALLY REPORT U FOR HARASSMENT U KYRIARCHIST!!!!! (⊙_◎) DIE IN A FIRE, U CLOSE-MINDED NON-ETHNIC-OVERPRIVILEGED RAPE-APOLOGIST!!!!!!! (⊙_◎) U SHOULD STOP FUCKING DEHUMANIZING PANSEXUAL & FEMME FURRIES!!!!!! ٩(×̯×)۶ fuck ur kinkshaming of transRACIAL, DEMIROMANTIC & POLYGENDER ALLIES!!! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*: ・゚✧

I chuckled.

Unlike Sonic I don’t chuckle, I’d rather flex my muscles.

Jan 27, 2014 at 05:14PM EST
Quote

GoingMenthol wrote:

wut.

Edit: I don’t interact with people on a regular basis (on or offline) so I have to ask, are people really like this?

Offline? More than likely not. Online? You’ll find the same concepts, but for the most part with more coherent sentence formation and spelling.

Also less emoticons.

Jan 27, 2014 at 05:43PM EST
Quote

DIE IN A DITCH, YOU HETEROPATRIARCHAL POLYSPECIES-IGNORING, UTERUS-BEARER-NORMATIVE BINARIST

I don’t even know what these words mean.

Jan 27, 2014 at 05:50PM EST
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!