Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
*BRONIES ONLY* who is you favorite pony

Last posted Jan 29, 2014 at 01:54PM EST. Added Jan 29, 2014 at 10:39AM EST
4 posts from 4 users

Granted, I should have explained when I locked the previous thread.

We don't allow duplicate threads. It's true that you could post a topic in different forum and it stay up, but that usually involves the Meme Research or Site-Related forums and then a General or Just for Fun thread.

For example, a "Attack on Titan General" thread in General could be for discussing the show, an Attack on Titan Meme Research thread could exist to better organize its entry, and an Attack on Titan Site-Related thread could exist if there was a booming AoT fandom on site and it was causing a problem somehow.

However, in most cases, if there's a General thread on a topic then anything related to that General topic should be directed there. This is the case here: I could just as easily ask what songs are users' favorites, another user could ask what guest voice actor they've enjoyed the most, another user could ask who's their favorite Cutie Mark Crusader, etc.

That's the reason we came up with "General" General threads. Pony threads were everywhere, and they were crowding out other threads, so previous moderation decided to just keep anything not site or meme research related to the show to one thread.

The question, bronies or not, is only suitable for Pony General. Ask there, please. Feel free to message me if you're still not sure why I locked your threads.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!