Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Desktop Wallpaper Thread

Last posted Mar 25, 2014 at 03:11PM EDT. Added Feb 05, 2014 at 12:15AM EST
51 posts from 44 users

Hello /kym/. This is Your Local /tr/ainer here. And just what the name of the thread is, we have a desktop wallpaper thread. Let's also rate our wallpapers as well. So post 'em. And as tradition, as the OP, I'll start us off.

OH shit! Better clean up my desktop if were actually taking screenshots this time around. Also, I literally just changed mine 2 days ago, so up until this point I was still rolling with Catbug just like the last thread. Oh, and here's the sauce on mine.
>inb4 "win 8 is crappy" comments.
>inb4 "messy desktop"
>inb4 "hory shet! goat-tan!"

(Yes, I did clean my desktop. I'm constantly raking files into that "Desk Clutter" folder. lol.)

Mind you, it is not -1 degrees outside. I kept the taskbar on for this screenshot though, I always hide it using TaskbarRemover afterwards.

The Cute Master :3 wrote:

OH shit! Better clean up my desktop if were actually taking screenshots this time around. Also, I literally just changed mine 2 days ago, so up until this point I was still rolling with Catbug just like the last thread. Oh, and here's the sauce on mine.
>inb4 "win 8 is crappy" comments.
>inb4 "messy desktop"
>inb4 "hory shet! goat-tan!"

(Yes, I did clean my desktop. I'm constantly raking files into that "Desk Clutter" folder. lol.)

You're not the only one!

Pretty empty, since i dont feel like downloading things.

@Dac

Haha is funny because Homura and Senjougahara have the same VA, Chiwa Saitō.

My current wallpaper. Is the same one I have on my tumblr, I made it myself and I looooovee it.

Last edited Mar 24, 2014 at 11:21PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!