Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Your Valentine Thread!

Last posted Feb 15, 2014 at 01:55PM EST. Added Feb 10, 2014 at 05:41AM EST
48 posts from 33 users

Guess what? It's almost Valentine's! As we all know, Valentine's is a day dedicated to love and the perfect opportunity to tell that special someone how you feel. So let's get down to it:

ITT we say to the world who we want to be our Valentine. The sky's the limit.

My Valentine: There was a boy I met at a local fair when I was a little girl. We only spent one day together, but he was my first love. I never did see him again, but I go to that fair every year in the hopes that one day I might.

I wish for him to be my Valentine.

What Valentine? Hahahaha. It's so fun being alone…
Anyway, I don't think Valentine's day is a big deal in Australia either, we just acknowledge its existence and move along.

Well there's this girl I spend a lot of time with and I can't help but smile every time I see her. Unfortunately, she indirectly friend-zoned me when I happened to overhear her talking about me with her friend.

Ah well, more time for anime it is.

Honestly, I choose not to find love. I've been hurt so much before, so I gave up years ago, when I was 15 to be exact. My will is so strong, that I haven't been interested in someone this whole time, and I'm currently 20. In my opinion, being single is 100x better. I just spend Valentine's Day giving cards to friends.

Omigosh, only a few more hours til Valentine's day (where I live anyway).

If you need me I'll be on my couch eating ice cream with a box of tissues.

Kouhai wrote:

It's late, but still, Happy Valentine's day KYM!
M-My KYM side of Valentine's day…

"Before he claimed it was a lie"

I panicked. I really meant it.

Hope y'all had a sweet Valentines!

Just some of the great art my lovely significant other made about the two of us.

We spent our Valentines playing Dead Space 3. Malls too crowded and we're too misanthropic.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!