Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Ask Mr. Krabs!

Last posted Mar 14, 2014 at 08:30PM EDT. Added Feb 19, 2014 at 12:47AM EST
114 posts from 43 users

Yes, it's me! The ever-so-famous Money craving crab you all know and love!
Now, are you just gonna stand there or ask me questions, because there's a standing fee.

CrowTheMagician wrote:

What is the fastest way to awaken the Great Old Ones without waiting for the stars to be right?

Use the legendary alarm clock!
But that's too expensive, so I'm not doing it.

If we're discussing the secret formula on the third Wednesday in January and it's not raining outside after we've gargled with vanilla pudding, what do we do?

Lich wrote:

What's the secrete recipe for the Krabby patty? No, I'm not plankton
Adjusts mustache

First, start of with an It's, then put on a called, then the, then fucking, secret, recipe, for, a, then top it off with Reason. Viola! You got a Krabby patty!

Emerson Grey wrote:

Do you believe in magic, Mr. Crabs?

I tried to spawn gold when I was ten years old. Sadly, it failed and I spawned a golden retriever. It exists.

Why don't you diversify and expand your operations by incorporating and launching franchises to reach new customer bases in new, untapped markets that would generate increased revenue while minimizing overhead?

xTSGx wrote:

Why don't you diversify and expand your operations by incorporating and launching franchises to reach new customer bases in new, untapped markets that would generate increased revenue while minimizing overhead?

Shhhhhhhh! Don't say that! Mr. Krabs is deathly afraid of "investment". It makes him cry.

Chickenhound the Cruel wrote:

If I theoretically summed six arch demons, what kind of cheese should I serve them?

I think they like Swiss cheese, but I can't confirm that.

Ann Hiro wrote:

What other reason than having Big Meaty Claws do if not just attracting mates.

They're for holding me money!
And they're also good fighting tools, but I rarely use me claws for that matter.

Aristocatification aka Lolishiiit wrote:

Do you remember these lyrics?

Bi Bu Bu Ba, Bu Bu Bi?
Bi Bu Bu Ba, Bu Bu Ba?
Bi Bu Bu Ba, Bu Bi Ba?

Maybe this will shed some light here.

LNH wrote:

If we're discussing the secret formula on the third Wednesday in January and it's not raining outside after we've gargled with vanilla pudding, what do we do?

We…
Uh….
Pass?

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!