Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Happy Subcultures Week!!

Last posted Mar 30, 2014 at 07:55PM EDT. Added Mar 27, 2014 at 08:56AM EDT
17 posts from 10 users

"Emerson, what are you talking about? What's Subcultures Week?"

Well, with the recent influx of subculture entries on this site this week, I've decided to dub this week Subcultures Week!

"But, what are these subcultures?"

Well, allow me to link those things for you:

Counter-Strike
Tron
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Despicable Me
Naruto
Big Bang Theory (Submitted by yours truely)
Titanfall
Lucid Dreaming
Fullmetal Alchemist

So, again, Happy Subcultures Week!!

Last edited Mar 27, 2014 at 09:24AM EDT

Not only is this subculture week, this is the KYM New Age Of Subcultures.

Ever since Molly was hired, subcultures have become more important and more common, almost to the point where they're more popular than individual memes. In the past, they were a means of categorization. Now, they have become much more.

Slutty Sam wrote:

Ever since Molly was hired, subcultures have become more important and more common, almost to the point where they're more popular than individual memes. In the past, they were a means of categorization. Now, they have become much more.

So molly is the Subcultural Lord?

Slutty Sam wrote:

>That feel when you've been making Subculture entries since way before Molly was hired, but no one cared enough to notice

Twenty-One wrote:

>That feel when you've been making Subculture entries since way before Molly was hired, but no one cared enough to notice

Dude, you've made a large percentage of the linked entries. I noticed.

Twenty-One wrote:

I notice you and I know you're big in the Subculture-making industry, but I mean that her endless posting on subcultures almost daily sort of inspired the whole site to get into them. You know we admire your work, so stop crying, and get back to making awesome entries!

Slutty Sam wrote:

I notice you and I know you're big in the Subculture-making industry, but I mean that her endless posting on subcultures almost daily sort of inspired the whole site to get into them. You know we admire your work, so stop crying, and get back to making awesome entries!

She is not inspired me to do the CS entry. I made it 'coz I miss it, and I thought we need one. So if even Molly wouldn't be here, I would made that entry anyway.

Well, Subculture Week is drawing to a close, but this has been one crazy week. I hope we can do this again next week, celebrate all of our amazing subcultures KYM has to offer.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!