Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

303,409 total conversations in 8,647 threads

+ New Thread

Troll Thread

Last posted Dec 07, 2009 at 05:11PM EST. Added Dec 05, 2009 at 11:32PM EST
40 posts from 12 users

Seriously. it’s just sittin’ here trollin. trolololol.

anyone need to get some trollin out of their system?

Dec 05, 2009 at 11:32PM EST

@Cooper:

@Thread:
Sage goes in all fields.

Dec 05, 2009 at 11:44PM EST

CONTRIBUTING
This thread is full of win!

Dec 06, 2009 at 01:56AM EST

@Cooper
I used to think CAMOAWAM as amusing, but now I see it as a scourge. Maybe t’s a bit excessive to say, but I like it better with Redspear gone.

Dec 06, 2009 at 02:33AM EST

Hai guise, I’ve found the perfect music video for this thread

BTW, this is not Rickroll, I swear, coz revealing it as rickroll is stupid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdX92_596i4

Yep… the link is so tempting

Dec 06, 2009 at 03:22AM EST

DESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESU

Dec 06, 2009 at 09:57AM EST

what is ESUDE?

Dec 06, 2009 at 04:06PM EST

The player must avoid getting trolled in Fable 2. This is impossible because you already bought THE GAME.

Dec 06, 2009 at 05:15PM EST

:| I agree with ShadowFury, someone’s only gonna get hurt. :|

Dec 06, 2009 at 07:20PM EST

By the way, when did people start to call it trolling? How did that all come about?

Dec 06, 2009 at 11:27PM EST

Well, when I see the old avatar, I think CAMOAWAM.

Dec 06, 2009 at 11:56PM EST

LEAVE REDSPEAR ALONE!

And how f***ing dare anyone flame Redspear, after all the months he researched in KYM

He lost his Camoawam entry. The mods deleted it. He has two f***ing alt accounts. And his last account is about zeroes and one.

All you people care about is being mean to him and flaming him in the General Discussion
HE’S A HUMAN!!!!

What you don’t realize is that Redspear is trying to force a meme
and all you people write a bunch of flames about him…

He hasn’t forced a new meme for months. His new research is called “01100011 01101000 01101111 01110000 01110000 01100101” cause all of you people want from him is zero zero Zero Zero ZERO!!!!!!!1111!!!11one!!!1oneeleven!!111one

LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!111111111ONE1!!1ELEVEN!!11

The mods are talking about professionalism and they said “If he was a professional, he wouldn’t be trolling too much no matter what”…

Speaking of professionalism, when is it professional to publicly flame someone who’s going through a hard time?!!

LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!111111111ONE1!!1ELEVEN!!11

PLEASE!

sob T_T sob

Please leave Redspear right nao!

I mean it D:<

Anyone have a problem with him, you deal with me…

Because he’s buried with homework right now

sob T_T sob

leave him alone…

Dec 07, 2009 at 12:27AM EST

I actually watched it out of curiosity.

So how’s it relevant?

Dec 07, 2009 at 12:51AM EST

THIS IS RIDICULOUS HOW DO U TROLL A TROLL THREAD!!!!!! THE HOLE POINT OF THIS IZ DUMB!!!
YOU CAN’T STOP ME CUZ A HAS UNLIMITED RESORCES!!!!
lOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Dec 07, 2009 at 01:20AM EST

A word from the famous /b/tard and the image macro:

Y’ALL NIGGA POSTING IN A TROLL THREAD!

Dec 07, 2009 at 01:23AM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!