Forums / Fun! / Creative

12,557 total conversations in 25 threads

+ New Thread

RandoChris' Original Character Discussion Thread (Let's Try This Again)

Last posted Jul 10, 2014 at 12:25PM EDT. Added Apr 11, 2014 at 11:44AM EDT
77 posts from 22 users

Not really a character. More like a species.

TVHEADZ
A species of beings with human like body’s wearing business suits but have TV’s for heads. Come in camera, faucet, lamp and other unknown flavors.
Also they seem to serve as disciples of The Screen Of Truth.

Last edited Apr 28, 2014 at 09:23PM EDT
Apr 28, 2014 at 09:21PM EDT

Pollux wrote:

Not really a character. More like a species.

TVHEADZ
A species of beings with human like body’s wearing business suits but have TV’s for heads. Come in camera, faucet, lamp and other unknown flavors.
Also they seem to serve as disciples of The Screen Of Truth.

Do they run 24 hour marathons of Most Xtreme Elimination Challenge?

May 01, 2014 at 02:06AM EDT

RandoChris wrote:

Now it’s time for a HOOMAN (drawn by Linkara’s title card artist, MTC-Studios).

Now, I’m not going to reveal too much about Tobias, since I want to save a lot of his background for my story.

But what I CAN reveal is that he has the ability to create various creatures through his blood. It has to be openly drawn, but he only needs to use a small incision in order to access those abilities. He cannot manipulate other people’s blood for his needs, but he CAN use any blood that lands on him to help heal small wounds. Otherwise, I’d be revealing too much. But he is an important character that impacts the lives of the rest of my cast.

What’s his blood type?

May 14, 2014 at 08:56PM EDT

Conman The Terrible wrote:

What’s his blood type?

It’s “Fuck You Up” type.

May 14, 2014 at 08:56PM EDT

Triad, a polar bear girl who gave up her mortality to become a machine.

She likes to wear fancy clothing and listen to barbershop quartets.

The reason she is named such is because, in order to rid herself from the burden of emotions, she split her positive and negative emotions into two other identical machines: Mary, who has red eyes and is quite irritable, and Lou, who has yellow eyes and expresses a more jolly attitude. (I don’t have pictures of them with me right now)

Last edited May 14, 2014 at 09:19PM EDT
May 14, 2014 at 09:08PM EDT

RandoChris wrote:

Do they run 24 hour marathons of Most Xtreme Elimination Challenge?

Well they are TV’s.
They also have the ability to show you your darkest memory’s.

Last edited May 15, 2014 at 08:22AM EDT
May 15, 2014 at 08:22AM EDT

Pollux wrote:

Well they are TV’s.
They also have the ability to show you your darkest memory’s.

So, my early years on DeviantArt then.

May 15, 2014 at 10:55AM EDT

Anyways,

Name: Richter von Zelmisburg
Year of Birth: 1257
Backstory Fuck you, I’m a dragon.

May 15, 2014 at 09:27PM EDT

RandoChris wrote:

So, my early years on DeviantArt then.

Yes.

May 16, 2014 at 08:14AM EDT

I’m a bit bored since they’ve locked the Cringeworthy Thread, so I might as well do this, and have some fun, might as well start with twin OCs

Names: Sharid/Lanitha Bothan
Ages: 24 (Lanitha being the older twin, and Sharid being the younger)
Genders: Male(Sharid)/Female(Lanitha)
Species: Jackals
Heights: 6’5"(Sharid)/6’3"(Lanitha)
Place of birth: somewhere near Giza, Egypt

(would like to show them what they look like, but I can’t draw)

Last edited May 21, 2014 at 01:29AM EDT
May 21, 2014 at 01:29AM EDT

I don’t have an official picture for her yet, but here’s my basic stats for my witch character, Rachel Vianne. has uneasy touhou senses tingle

This is only the general idea of how she looks.

Height: 5’4"
Weight: 112 lbs.
Species: Human
Hair Color: White (originally brown)
Eye Color: Gray (originally hazel)
Hobbies: Witchcraft, sewing, sightseeing
Favorite Food: Strawberry-dipped chocolate
Dislikes: People who see her as helpless, bad drivers

I don’t have too much on Rachel….EXCEPT for the fact that her appearance is due to her delving into the black arts to try and regain her eyesight, which she lost after a fireworks accident as a child. Rachel at least gained the ability to see the silhouettes of what she would “see”, but the book she used the spell from cursed her hands and she does not truly have eyesight. If she touches anyone with her bare hands, she will be forced to absorb their soul upon their death. She prevents this by using a spell that acts as a protective barrier for her hands but she can not hold the spell 24/7.

On the flipside, Rachel is a talented witch who uses her spells to help others. In her town, she is a bit of a enigma, considering the fact that she is a witch (witches are considered trouble) but she has helped those in need multiple times, despite appearing to be blind. She does have a short temper against those who patronize her due to her blindness, her mind instantly thinking that people who ask her if she needs help are actually thinking she’s helpless.

Well, that’s all I am willing to reveal so far.

May 24, 2014 at 05:22PM EDT

Nod_Lucario wrote:

I’m a bit bored since they’ve locked the Cringeworthy Thread, so I might as well do this, and have some fun, might as well start with twin OCs

Names: Sharid/Lanitha Bothan
Ages: 24 (Lanitha being the older twin, and Sharid being the younger)
Genders: Male(Sharid)/Female(Lanitha)
Species: Jackals
Heights: 6’5"(Sharid)/6’3"(Lanitha)
Place of birth: somewhere near Giza, Egypt

(would like to show them what they look like, but I can’t draw)

More details on my OCs can be found on my Tumblr account (WARNING: has some NSFW elements on their detail page).

May 28, 2014 at 01:01AM EDT

Woman caught in nuclear blast. She is essentially a living walking human sized star. This allows her to shoot plasma blasts (like some straight up Dragon Ball Z shit) she can synthesize material through nuclear fusion and nuclear fission, shooting fire is obviously one of her powers, she can shoot blasts with that are the equivalent of a nuclear explosion,. She is from Israel

Is shown to be a very aggressive person in combat, prone to anger, hates feeling powerless, so does whatever is in her power to not lose. Is very pious in her beliefs, and will defend them to the end. Has a stubborn personality

She has long orange hair, but it becomes glowing yellow while in starmode. Starmode is when her body turns into plasma, The stuff star are made of

Name: Gavriella Almen
Level 4
Height 5’10, has the build of a woman who regularly engages in excercise

Last edited Jun 26, 2014 at 05:57PM EDT
Jun 26, 2014 at 05:55PM EDT

What do all you guys do with these characters? I’m curious. You just draw them or write stories?

Jun 26, 2014 at 06:45PM EDT

Agoeb wrote:

What do all you guys do with these characters? I’m curious. You just draw them or write stories?

well i’m trying to draw mine, ( i have a bunch more), but i’m teaching myself to draw from youtube tutorials, And i have a story planned out for them, but i haven’t gotten to the story yet because i still have other characters i need to create.

Jun 26, 2014 at 06:56PM EDT

Agoeb wrote:

Me, I’m writing a series. The characters I’m showing are the ones who have visual references.

Jun 26, 2014 at 07:04PM EDT

RandoChris wrote:

Me, I’m writing a series. The characters I’m showing are the ones who have visual references.

Me, I just give out a description of them (for now, I could do a bio of my Elder Scrolls characters, though).

Jun 26, 2014 at 07:18PM EDT

Pretty cool!

I’m a writer, so my characters are for RP. You know. Savin’ the world and shit.

Jun 26, 2014 at 07:50PM EDT

Main Character:

And his arch-nemesis:

Jun 27, 2014 at 01:37AM EDT

So…this is going to be against my better judgment…but anyone want to see pictures of my characters before I ditched the Sonic fandom?

Jul 10, 2014 at 12:03PM EDT

RandoChris wrote:

So…this is going to be against my better judgment…but anyone want to see pictures of my characters before I ditched the Sonic fandom?

sure, why not

Jul 10, 2014 at 12:25PM EDT

Sup! You must login or signup first!