Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

I quit drinking

Last posted Apr 25, 2014 at 09:47AM EDT. Added Apr 22, 2014 at 06:13AM EDT
37 posts from 24 users

So I'm at the gym and I ask my instructor for a checkup. Measuring progress so far

I find out that over 10 weeks I lost an amazing negative 4kg. In other words I got fatter.

First thing my instructor asks is about my diet. I confess I didn't change it. I'm still boozing. Still burgering. He said that's not good enough. It doesn't matter how hard I train. No diet, no loss. I have to be stronger than this.

I know what I need to do.

Been drinking for years but now my body isn't taking it anymore. A combination of a less physically active job and living closer to friends who encourage boozing and takeaways. Pies, burboun, burgers…it was all fun and games at the start. Every week we'd get wasted and drunkenly wander to gas stations for some 4am pies and McD's. Well, that's not fun anymore

I've gone from 54kg to 65kg in a matter of months which for hobbit like me is cutting it damn close. Even my last pair of fitting jeans is getting tight. I'm not overweight yet, I don't have an obviously protruding belly. But damn if I'm not getting there unless I do something. I certainly ain't skinny no more

I used to be fat. I was there. And I don't want to go back. I'm quickly losing my confidence and self respect. I'm losing me. Being skinny was part of my identity so I feel like I'm not me anymore. I need to get myself back.

So here I am, emptying my fridge. Drinking the last remaining cans of bourbon and beer. These will be my final drinks. Tomorrow I go cold turkey.

Wish me luck.

Well… That's all good and all, but there's still going to be a sequence of you drinking booze in KYM Thread Simulator 3 and now it won't make sense and everybody knows a thread simulator has to make sense… Wait.

Seriously though, that's great news! You are on the way to undestruction. The winrar shall be you. Thanks for sharing this with us.

Godspeed, friend. Godspeed.

I've been wanting to give up drinking for months now. My doctor put me on anti-depressants recently, and as you can probably imagine, alcohol (a depressant) does not mix well. I still can't bring myself to stop though. I have trouble relaxing at night without it, and I'm incapable of getting through awkward social gatherings while sober.

Good luck, man. Hope it goes better for you than it has for me.

Last edited Apr 22, 2014 at 07:14AM EDT

Stopping is easy, it's maintaining it what causes the trouble. Plenty of people can quit smoking with ease, for a week.

You can post proud now Blue, and I'm proud that you managed to convince yourself to do this, but you're still in the very easy baby steps of the process. The real challenge starts once some time has passed.

That said, godspeed man, we're here for ya.

my advice on alcohol:
do start and then stop, because if you don't even try it at all, you might think you're missing something and may be ensnared by it.
i didn't drink a drop of alcohol for almost 3 years now (yeah i know, doesn't sound much…), got shitfaced a couple of times with friends before i was 17, i wasn't prone to hangover, but i stopped out of consideration how it might affect my future health, and, of course, the money:P
good luck mate, it can sometimes be really hard to find good companionship as a non-drinker.

I can think of a lot of other reasons why you should quit drinking, but hey, I'm happy for you Blue. I've known people who have tried to quit too and it wasn't easy for them. Just remember to stay away from that stuff.

If you're planning to stop drinking, it might be better to slowly wean your way out than going cold turkey (drink less and less every week until you completely stop). In that way you may, may, find it easier and less likely to get withdrawal.

Also, put the amount of money you would have used to buy drinks into a glass jar and display it somewhere you can see. This is a visual incentive of how much money you've saved from not drinking.

You have a gym and have a personal trainer, so you're already familiar with keeping to a routine. Just stay focused and you'll be fine.

That's great to hear that you're trying to make a change fitness-wise! I know how you feel in regards to making choices like that. I've been going to the gym much more frequently myself and changing my diet is easily the hardest part in trying to attain my goals. Just keep it up! We're all rooting you on!

Also, out of curiosity, what is your workout routine? Perhaps we can compare notes and help keep each other on the wagon.

I wish good luck for you dude. For the others who are here, here take this tip:
"Don't start it, and you don't need to stop it."
I'm actually quiet lucky, since I'm training to be an E-sporter, I need to be fit and healthy.

I don't know the situation in wherever you live, but here in Holland I know not a single soul above 18 years old who 100% never drinks alcohol. Drinking a couple of beers every weekend is considered completely normal here if you're young. Then again, I'm not a fan of going totally shit-faced either. But you weren't alcoholic right, it's just the diet? In that case it shouldn't be that hard to lay off the alcohol IF you have supportive friends.

I can relate with you on the losing weight part. I'm not exactly fat either, but I've started to gain weight the past year or so. Thing is, I used to be really really skinny, and I could eat anything I wanted and never work out or anything. Now I have to go to the gym, and I try to watch what I eat, but it sounds easier than it is, (Especially the diet) and people who aren't in the same situation often can't relate.

Here's a tip that works for me: try to eat as late as you can. Usally me and my family don't eat as much if dinner's later than usual. Although that may not work for everyone, for some the hunger may vanish a bit. Also, never buy potato chips, EVER.

Anyway, this post is getting out of hand, so, I wish you luck, even though you barely know me.

I haven't tried alcohol, but good luck on the long journey ahead.

And start a better diet! It's amazing what salad can do. I used to hate salads, but after experimenting with what to put on, it really started tasting good, and I felt great after. Try foods like avacados, and other fruits when you're hungry. I replaced my afternoon cravings of chips with an apple or a banana. Don't eat just because you're bored, thats important. I'm sounding like my Health teacher now…

I’ve gone from 54kg to 65kg in a matter of months which for hobbit like me is cutting it damn close.

Jesus. I hope you're really short (not that I really would wish that upon you…but…) jeez! You're making me feel bad. I mean I know I need to loose some…ok, maybe a healthy amount, but jeez. The lowest I've been since I've joined KYM is 176 lbs (79.8kg) but that rather quickly degraded back to 200 and now 225lbs (102 kg) (given I turned 21 a year ago, that isn't helpful to my circumstances). Also, given I'm 5'9" (1.75 m), I could only assume 143 lbs (65kg) would look anorexic on me.

I blame America though because I got to 176 by literally living off sandwiches, salads, and ramen with basically 0 soda while I was away for college. As soon as I came back home for winter break I gained 15 lbs and then I took a 6 month break for college where I gained another 25 back home. It is so much easier to go grab a burger/taco bell burrito than it is to sit down and cook or make a sandwich because you then have to spend time doing dishes. I fuken hate fast food.

(By standards, I wanted to join the Air Force a year back, but they wanted me at 175 to make sure I met the standard of 183 max for my height. Basically I need to loose 50lbs or almost 1/3 of 65 kg. How can u feel unhealthy m8?)

That got really off topic and I'm sorry Blue. We're here for ya though. I barely drink anymore because I don't have the money, but I can only image what you have to go through because I am addicted to soda which is probably just as bad. Maybe we can make a KYM Forums watering hole club? Lord knows the support would help all who wanted it.

Wow… so much to say, so little time. Actually, fuck that, I've got plenty of time. But I'm going to put it in a convenient list, anyway.

1. You should talk to a real doctor, and not a "fitness instructor", about what a good healthy weight range is for you personally. There's this really common idea out there that the pounds (or kilograms, or slugs, or Newtons, or whatever the fuck people are using) you should keep on can be solely determined by height. That, like the BMI that's used to propagate it, is complete bullshit. It's really based on a hundred different factions. Hell, there are plenty of folks who fall within the "obese" definition that are perfectly fine being there.
In other words, be reasonably skeptical, but if the M.D. tells you to cut back on the fries, you should probably cut back on the fries.
But then again, why should you listen to me on the subject? I decided long ago not to give two shits about my caloric intake. Being a fatass is just the way I roll, man.

2. How do you know you're really an alcoholic? Do you have constant cravings? Well, with a bit of research you're likely the best person to make that determination about yourself, so whatever.

3. Glad to see you're taking responsibility for your own actions, as much as I figure it'll probably be way harder than you're acting right now. Both my parents are alcoholics, which is why I haven't seen my mother in nine months even though she had been off the stuff for almost fifteen years. I guess I should give at least partial credit to AA for my dad being perfectly sober and actually in my life, but I just don't know. I've been to a few functions, and all the stuff about "surrender" really creeps me the fuck out. I think if you convince yourself you have control, than you do have control. It's all in the mind.
As for me, I know for a fact that I'm never having a drop of the stuff, or any other drug for that matter. Or cigarettes. Or coffee. Or tea. Basically, I'm a bitter atheist who's going to life his whole life like a goddamn Mormon. Oh yeah, except for that. Jesus Christ I love to fucking swear.

4. Holy shit, does every motherfucking person on this motherfucking website have a motherfucking tragic backstory!?! It's like my Sophomore Retreat all over again!

Day one complete. First thing my friends do is invite me to a cocktail party. I go, but manage to resist drinks short of sniffing some. I just have coffee (which is next to go).

My friends think it's silly that I wont even touch some non-fattening liqueur. But I respond that my decision to axe alcohol completely goes beyond weight loss. What I'm really doing is taking back control of my life. That means sticking to a principle that I lay out. I'm avoiding all alcohol not just to lose weight but to convince myself that this is where my life changes. This is where I ditch my self-destructive lifestyle

I may start drinking again…but only when I learn to drink responsibly again. I'll give it a year

Already I'm having a decisive impact. My alcoholic friends are thinking going sober themselves, all because I am. I started something here

@RM

The real challenge starts once some time has passed.

I know. This will be tough. But I know I can do it because I'm not really addicted to alcohol.

I am an alcoholic, but even then I only ever drank in social situations. Never to myself. I don't drink the stuff because it's my hobby. I have no pure interest in it aside from having fun with people. I just need my social situations to stop demanding alcohol of me so damn often. And they won't if I finally stand up for myself. I know I can live comfortably without it

@itaboo

do start and then stop, because if you don’t even try it at all, you might think you’re missing something and may be ensnared by it.

I never smoked weed. I don't feel like I'm missing anything at all. I can't miss an experience I don't even comprehend. That's like missing the brother I never had.

But I agree. You may want it once just for the experience. But I already did start and now it's time to stop. Trust me when I say this though: Alcohol is mostly just bad memories and wasted money. You don't miss much if you never try it.

@Mandl

Hue, I’m too young to drink.

For a reason.

@Menthol

If you’re planning to stop drinking, it might be better to slowly wean your way out than going cold turkey (drink less and less every week until you completely stop). In that way you may, may, find it easier and less likely to get withdrawal.

I've already been weaning myself away. Been drinking less and less over the last month

I shouldn't get withdrawls. I'm not addicted. I can go two weeks without. Then again I haven't gone sober longer than that. We'll see what happens

Also, put the amount of money you would have used to buy drinks into a glass jar and display it somewhere you can see.

I just looked at my bank statement and saw how much money per week was going into booze. Wasn't pretty.

Enforcing the gym routine more is definitely a good idea. I should be saying to people more often: 'Sorry I can't drink tonight, I have gym'

@outbreak

Also, out of curiosity, what is your workout routine?

2 sessions a week. For each session: 20 minutes of cardio per session. 10 minutes of leg (lunges, squats), 10 minutes of upper body (chin up, push up), 10 minutes into weightlifting and 10 minutes into abdomen (crunches, plank, leg noise)

Diet is the hardest part.

I should be on lean beef, vegetables and rice. No sauce, no salt. Non-processed tomato sauce with pepper is a recommended substitute for BBQ and Mayo. Easy to get. But I ended up still on the pork sausages with Aoli and cheese because like I said: Diet is hard. Not good. I stopped that shit recently and right now I'm actually having no meat at all at the moment. Going vegetarian for a while.

Breakfast is fruit and water. No milk and fruit loops. Lunch is a wholemeal sammich with salad and ham. Thinking of ditching lunch and switching to small grain/dried fruit snacks across the day

@Ticklechap.

But you weren’t alcoholic right, it’s just the diet? In that case it shouldn’t be that hard to lay off the alcohol IF you have supportive friends.

Mainly just the diet, but the alcoholic lifestyle is a major bad-diet-enabler. Getting drunk makes you do shit like buy 4 upsized burgers at McDonalds right before bed. Plus sweet sugary Bourbons aren't exactly slimming either.

My friends weren't supportive and always dragged me into this lifestyle. That's where the biggest challenge may lie

I wish you luck, even though you barely know me.

It's okay if you barely know me. Your support and advice is appreciated. I can't really eat late though. The only time I can cook is right after work. I have 2 hours of free time after work and that's all I get. After that I gotta gym. After gym, my friends will bother me and make me go places for the rest of the night.

Failure to cook after work means starving at gym and eating at the Dominos next door.

Also, never buy potato chips, EVER.

Ain't that the truth. I eat one, I eat the whole bag. I'm just as bad with hummus and rice crackers

@Gary the stormtrooper

This. This is absolutely truth.

@Cute

I hope you’re really short

Yea….I'm the worlds tallest midget. Only 164cm. 65kg is blubbery for me.

I blame America

ikr? Every time I go to Cali, the whole family gains weight. America's fat culture shows when you compare it to NZ culture. Over there you get bombarded with Carls Jr, Wendies, Taco Bell, pies, steaks, A&W, ice cream in buckets. Even US McDonalds serves burgers twice the size and fat content compared to the NZ McDonalds. The whole family encourages me to fatten up and being skinny is bad. I imagine I'd be twice my size if I still lived there

It is so much easier to go grab a burger/taco bell burrito than it is to sit down and cook or make a sandwich because you then have to spend time doing dishes. I fuken hate fast food.

I fell victim to that as well, and that's one of the reasons I made no progress at the gym. But I found workarounds to get past the dreaded chores

My trick is to minimize how much cookware I use. Currently to make a vegetarian dish I just need one pot, one plate, and one fork. I can wash all that in a few seconds. That's easy to do daily. No procrastination.

Try cooking different things in the same pot. You can do this with pasta and mix veg. Reuse your pan oil. Use a plate as a cutting board and eat on the plate later. Learn how to flip burgers with a knife and fork and use those same utensils to eat later. You can eliminate tons of dishes to wash this way. And always rinse plates when you are done so they're easier to wash later.

How can u feel unhealthy m8?

When I jump on the kids playground jungle gym and instantly drop off. I used to climb those easily last year!

I am addicted to soda which is probably just as bad.

Soda is just as bad. All that sugar is going to your ass, man. Will fuck your kidneys up too. I quit soda long before I quit alcohol because that shit was doing more damage to me

@Crona

Alcohol is healthy in moderation

That's only if you drink one glass of red wine once a week. (And fuck that noise, I don't really like red wine that much.) A 6 pack of RTD's is not healthy under any circumstance no matter how you moderate it

@0.99999999999999999999999999

1. I don't believe need to anyone's council if I am technically obese or not. Fact of the matter is that I have this stomach bulge constantly reminding me that it exists, making my daily motion more inconvenient and difficult and it's getting worse. If I am unhappy with my current state of life, I should act whether I technically count as fat or not. I'm not going to wait until I'm already over the cliff before I decide I shouldn't walk towards the cliff

2. I suppose technically an alcoholic is someone that's addicted to the stuff. Which I'm not. I don't crave it. But from my perspective; if you binge on the stuff regularly each week and sink hundreds of dollars into it because you don't know how to have fun with people any other way, then it doesn't matter how addicted you are: You are an alcoholic.

3. Well done. As someone who's been a flagrant binge drinker for years and has vomited in many public arena's throughout my life, I'm glad to see people staying away from it and all other vibes entirely. I should have. Tea is okay though.

4. Maybe

The Cute Master wrote:

Also, given I’m 5’9" (1.75 m), I could only assume 143 lbs (65kg) would look anorexic on me.

That's exactly my height and a few kilos above my weight. It's actually fairly healthy – I'm skinny, but I'd have to lose another 7 or 8 kilos to start looking anorexic.

Blue Screen wrote:

Day one complete. First thing my friends do is invite me to a cocktail party. I go, but manage to resist drinks short of sniffing some. I just have coffee (which is next to go).

Might not be a good idea to cut coffee entirely. Most of the bad press it gets is due to poor research. It's nowhere near as bad for you as some people will make you believe (provided you drink it black without sugar, anyway). Some researchers tied coffee drinking to all kinds of cancers and stuff, but now they're starting to think that it might be because coffee drinkers tend to have other unhealthy habits like smoking or drinking, and that influenced their findings. It's fairly similar to teas in terms of its heath benefits, and a small amount of caffeine per day will apparently fight against the onset of dementia.

Also, I don't know how much you drink, but if you're having anything over 3 cups per day, I seriously do not recommend going cold turkey. I got to the point where I was drinking up to 10 cups per day last summer, and after I stopped completely, I ended up with 2 weeks of caffeine withdrawal (no seriously, it's a real thing, and it sucks). Just something to keep in mind.

Going vegetarian for a while.

That should help a lot, actually. With a vegetarian diet, you don't have to worry all that much about what you're eating besides the carbs. By just measuring out how much rice/pasta you're using, you can control your calorie intake pretty easily. If you don't want to cut out meat entirely though, you could still get away with poultry or fish, provided its prepared in the right way.

(Vegetarian ProTip: Learn to make Indian food, it's awesome)

[If you want diet tips, I might be able to help. I tend to put on weight when I'm stressed, so whenever my life calms down I usually go straight on a diet. I'm getting pretty good at it – lost 16lbs in about 6 weeks once. Also, I may be able to recommend some simple vegetarian dishes that don't taste like ass.]

@Algy

Might not be a good idea to cut coffee entirely

Yea you might be right. I don't need to stop drinking coffee. I only need to stop adding sugar to it

if you’re having anything over 3 cups per day, I seriously do not recommend going cold turkey.

I should be okay. I don't drink anywhere near 3 cups of booze per day. I empty a 6 pack per week and occasionally a 1 litre bottle. Sooo more like 1/2 or 1 cup per day. I really don't expect withdrawls

I may be able to recommend some simple vegetarian dishes that don’t taste like ass.

I'm all ears. I think cutting out meat will do me a lot of good. I don't necessarily need the protein so much as I do need to reduce fats, oils, processing chemicals and living costs. The muscle gain might stall, but trimmed gut is more vital to me than strength.

Do note that I'm not going vegan. I'll still eat meat. Just not buying any more mulched cows anuses

Last edited Apr 23, 2014 at 10:48AM EDT

Also was gonna say, I mean I'm about 145 pounds (last I checked), I've been on Herbalife for about a year and I have a really simple workout regiment
I don't know if this will help but I do these regularly, I have them hangin on my walls, they usually only take 5 minutes to do both, and most of the time I repeat day 15 or 19 over and over because it's simple and short but still get enough work in to see p good results.

I also have a pull up bar in my doorway, just for really simple stuff like a pulllup or two every time I leave my room.

Last edited Apr 23, 2014 at 11:40AM EDT

@0.9999

There’s this really common idea out there that the pounds (or kilograms, or slugs, or Newtons, or whatever the fuck people are using) you should keep on can be solely determined by height. That, like the BMI that’s used to propagate it, is complete bullshit.

Any fitness instructor worth his/her salt knows that height isn't the only thing that matters. BMI isn't perfect, but its not bullshit. Fact is that unless you are pretty muscular or skinny fat, it does give you a pretty good indicator on where you stand, though its not good to solely rely on it.

@BSOD

I don't know how much time you have to spare, but it would be good if you could work out 4-5 times a week instead of 2. It would also allow you some more leeway on your diet. It's good that you are doing a full body workout though.

Last edited Apr 23, 2014 at 12:28PM EDT

@Bob

Eh, I think I'll keep it simple.

Guys, maybe it's not the alcohol quitting I gotta worry about. The burger quitting might be more dire.

I haven't stopped eating meat altogether, but I've significantly reduced it the last several days. Ate no more than 200g of it in total for the whole week

Tonight I got massive, massive cravings for burgers and meat. I want a goddam cheeseburger. Took a lot of water and toast to subdue the urge to roll up to Burger King and the lack of meat in my diet might be because of that. I may not be addicted to alcohol but I seem to addicted to burgers and getting surefire burger withdrawls

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

@Bob

Eh, I think I'll keep it simple.

Guys, maybe it's not the alcohol quitting I gotta worry about. The burger quitting might be more dire.

I haven't stopped eating meat altogether, but I've significantly reduced it the last several days. Ate no more than 200g of it in total for the whole week

Tonight I got massive, massive cravings for burgers and meat. I want a goddam cheeseburger. Took a lot of water and toast to subdue the urge to roll up to Burger King and the lack of meat in my diet might be because of that. I may not be addicted to alcohol but I seem to addicted to burgers and getting surefire burger withdrawls

Huh, wasn't aware it was possible to feel addicted to meat. That explains the behaviour of some of my more carnivorous friends.

Anyways, might just be general protein cravings. According to some US dietary authority, men need about 56g of protein per day, but you can probably call it 40g or so (considering the influence of the meat industry in the US, I don't really trust them with this kind of thing. It's the same authority who thought 'dairy' was its own legitimate food group). I doubt I ever have more than 30g myself. You might be able to stop the cravings if you pick up some sort of high-protein and low-fat vegetarian meat substitute.

Do you have Quorn in NZ? You can include it in a meal wherever you'd normally have meat, and it should keep most protein cravings at bay. It's also high in fibre, and very low in fat (not many calories either). The downsides are that it doesn't really taste as good as the real thing, and you may feel like a bit of a tool when you're picking it up from a supermarket, but otherwise it's good stuff. I've been practically living on it for years now. It offers about 15g of protein per 100g, and less than 100 calories (though this will vary depending on how it's prepared). That's pretty damn good considering that the same mass of chicken will provide about 20g of protein, though over 200 calories and 6 times as much fat.

(Also, lentils contain about 10g of protein per 100g, and only about 120 calories. Might help if you can figure out some way of including those in your diet. Provided you go easy on things like cream, you could try making a dahl or something – should be very low calorie, and surprisingly high in protein too.)

[And good luck. Sounds like you're doing a good job so far. It might take a week or two for you to adjust to a new diet, but once you do it'll become a whole lot easier.]

Last edited Apr 24, 2014 at 11:33AM EDT

SUPER CONGRATZ MAN….Dude…ive been there, and trust me its worth it. Drinking gets old after a bit. But once you start losing the weight and feeling how great your body has changed, you wont look back.

ps…lol why do i feel if someone else posted this, that it would have gotten locked.

@bsod

I suggest you don't go on a vegetarian diet completely. A diet is something that you will have to maintain for a long time, it's a lifetime thing. Make it something that you can stick to. Meat isn't bad, especially poultry and fish. Find healthy alternatives to the things you like. Good food doesn't have to taste like shit. Also, if you work out more often, you won't have to diet as strictly .

@Dac

Trust me, I am no vegan by any means

I never said meat was bad. Just the particular kind of meat I was getting was bad. I'm just happy to go without it for now until I better research my options.

I need a plan that fits my budget. I used to have a low-cost unfatty diet that I could easy stick to and it included fish. But that was in a different time and place where fish was more viable. I haven't seen what other choices I have here in my current location. But ideally I want to go back to that old routine. I was slim back then.

@Algy

Nah, I don't really think I'm addicted to burgers. It possibly comes down to the reduced protein intake.

I got this craving right after doing 20 minutes of lifting. So my workout must be demanding it. This idea might not work out in that case. Not if I'm going to be going to the gym 4 times a week instead of 2.

But hey, Dac has a point that if I just go to the gym more, then whatever fats I get from meat shouldn't be of concern. Really I just gotta switch to proper meat. Not the shit meat which was giving me more saturated fats than actual protein

If the local meat supply here isn't an option, I should consider eggs

Quorn? Never heard of it. I'm not sure if I have that kind of thing here.

got this craving right after doing 20 minutes of lifting. So my workout must be demanding it. This idea might not work out in that case. Not if I’m going to be going to the gym 4 times a week instead of 2.

You will fuck your shit up if you don't enough protein after lifting session. Your body will cannibalize the protein in your muscles if it has to and you wont really lose fat faster. Lost weight will be from muscle mass. Don't reduce protein, just figure out healthier ways to get protein in your diet.

if I just go to the gym more, then whatever fats I get from meat shouldn’t be of concern.

I eat 3,500 calories a day. Granted, I am not eating burgers and fries, but It's possible to eat a lot if you offset it with workout. Our cases aren't the same as I eat to gain weight and you want to lose weight, but you see what I mean.

@Dac

Yea, I've decided that vegetables alone wont sustain me here. At best, I wont see results in my arms. At worst it will tempt me to buy more burgers.

I'll see if there's a cheap source of fish or chicken next time I get groceries.

Keep in mind that I'm not trying to body build. I don't need bigger muscles. Keyboards don't weigh that much. So I don't need to pump myself full of tons of protein. I don't have the kind of money for it anyway. I just need enough protein to keep the cravings away.

My diet is mainly about weight loss. Anything I can do to tone down my calorie intake is good.

Let me put it this way: I've got a low calorie consuming lifestyle. I sit at a computer for a job. Therefore I need to equal my lifestyle with a low calorie inputting diet or else I'm going to be yoyo dieting for a lifetime

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!