Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,689 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Randomness thread.

Last posted Dec 08, 2009 at 12:14PM EST. Added Dec 07, 2009 at 10:59PM EST
65 posts from 14 users

There are already 18 off-topic threads, so f*** it.

Yeah, let it all out.
Be random.

My Xbox 360 sucks because it's an arcade model. Also, I have more fun playing on an Atari Jaguar.

I like cake.

There's just so much, I don't even know where to start! Let's try at least…

Dave Davidson, Jack Lanthrop (Nutty!), and james are back on the site. Crazy J Phillips just joined the site thanks to Lanthus. We got spammed by some guy named Bobby or something like that. We talked about mine and Frketson's forbidden love for a while, Chris had acquired a small problem in terms of editing articles. ????. PROFIT.

Am I missing anything else important?

Hokay. Dave and James came back to life. There was a new user who was brought here by Lanthus, that people talked about in a pretty long thread. A troll (Jostin lol) posted about 30 Lulz threads that said "lulz." Very creative, troll. We all talked about how much we liked each other. People paint chatted.

@Jostin
Blargh! You beat me to it.

No that's it I think… I still want to save the awesomeness of the meet the noob thread
a new not meme was born, Crazy J got 100th post on his first ANYTHING here, talked about blind people… heck we almost even went to go raid 4chan. It was epic.

I guess that means I'll be listing down the KYM threads that have broken the 100 posts barrier for great justice!

1. This yes. Mod fanart?
2. Red Leader,Standing by
3. Best game ever played?
4. Meme Elimination game II
5. I'm gonna write a short story about kym.
6. Meme Elimination Game (apparently the most epic thread of them all)
7. Red Leader, Standing By #2
8. Meet the Noob
9. Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer. (second most epic)
10. Ruin/Corrupt a wish
11. What do you like?
12. Let's make a 4 word story

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!