Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Word Adder

Last posted Jun 23, 2014 at 10:41AM EDT. Added May 06, 2014 at 08:38AM EDT
317 posts from 62 users

This is similar to those "Story" threads but instead you copy the last post and add your desired word.
E.g
Derp 1 : He
Derp 2 : He is
Derp 3 : He is a
And so on…
All words can be uses long short, 1 letter or the full name of the protein Titin. I don't know about NSFW words.
Also, 1 word at a time

Hello darkness, my name is Slim Jim and you are a flaming piece of fire, But actually fun is funk with no

Last edited May 06, 2014 at 07:56PM EDT

Hello darkness, my name is Slim Jim and you are a flaming piece of fire, But actually fun is funk with no American guns that don’t sing about Liberty Tax

Hello darkness, my name is Slim Jim and you are a flaming piece of fire, But actually fun is funk with no American guns that don’t sing about Liberty Tax Master

Hello darkness, my name is Slim Jim and you are a flaming piece of fire, But actually fun is funk with no American guns that don’t sing about Liberty Tax Master, also i

Hello darkness, my name is Slim Jim and you are a flaming piece of fire, But actually fun is funk with no American guns that don’t sing about Liberty Tax Master, also i am DIO but

Hello darkness, my name is Slim Jim and you are a flaming piece of fire, But actually fun is funk with no American guns that don’t sing about Liberty Tax Master, also i am DIO but Goats are shenoply

Hello darkness, my name is Slim Jim and you are a flaming piece of fire, But actually fun is funk with no American guns that don’t sing about Liberty Tax Master, also i am DIO but Goats are shenoply bibidybob.

Hello darkness, my name is Slim Jim and you are a flaming piece of fire, But actually fun is funk with no American guns that don’t sing about Liberty Tax Master, also i am DIO but Goats are shenoply bibidybob. THEN

Hello darkness, my name is Slim Jim and you are a flaming piece of fire, But actually fun is funk with no American guns that don’t sing about Liberty Tax Master, also i am DIO but Goats are shenoply bibidybob. THEN rustle

Hello darkness, my name is Slim Jim and you are a flaming piece of fire, But actually fun is funk with no American guns that don’t sing about Liberty Tax Master, also i am DIO but Goats are shenoply bibidybob. THEN rustle zippityzoop

Hello darkness, my name is Slim Jim and you are a flaming piece of fire, But actually fun is funk with no American guns that don’t sing about Liberty Tax Master, also i am DIO but Goats are shenoply bibidybob. THEN rustle zippityzoop. Shrek

Hello darkness, my name is Slim Jim and you are a flaming piece of fire, But actually fun is funk with no American guns that don’t sing about Liberty Tax Master, also i am DIO but Goats are shenoply bibidybob. THEN rustle zippityzoop. Shrek fapped

Last edited May 07, 2014 at 07:52AM EDT

Hello darkness, my name is Slim Jim and you are a flaming piece of fire, But actually fun is funk with no American guns that don’t sing about Liberty Tax Master, also i am DIO but Goats are shenoply bibidybob. THEN rustle zippityzoop. Shrek fapped to

Hello darkness, my name is Slim Jim and you are a flaming piece of fire, But actually fun is funk with no American guns that don’t sing about Liberty Tax Master, also i am DIO but Goats are shenoply bibidybob. THEN rustle zippityzoop. Shrek fapped to Spongebob's

Hello darkness, my name is Slim Jim and you are a flaming piece of fire, But actually fun is funk with no American guns that don’t sing about Liberty Tax Master, also i am DIO but Goats are shenoply bibidybob. THEN rustle zippityzoop. Shrek fapped to Spongebob’s sweaty

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!