Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

308,506 total conversations in 8,634 threads

+ New Thread

Word Adder

Last posted Jun 23, 2014 at 10:41AM EDT. Added May 06, 2014 at 08:38AM EDT
317 posts from 62 users

This is similar to those “Story” threads but instead you copy the last post and add your desired word.
E.g
Derp 1 : He
Derp 2 : He is
Derp 3 : He is a
And so on…
All words can be uses long short, 1 letter or the full name of the protein Titin. I don’t know about NSFW words.
Also, 1 word at a time

May 06, 2014 at 08:38AM EDT

Hello Darkness, my name is Slim Jim and you are

May 06, 2014 at 04:16PM EDT

hello darkness, my name is slim jim and you are a flaming

Last edited May 06, 2014 at 04:30PM EDT
May 06, 2014 at 04:30PM EDT

Hello darkness, my name is slim jimand you are a flaming piece of

May 06, 2014 at 05:13PM EDT

Hello darkness, my name is Slim Jim and you are a flaming piece of fire

Last edited May 06, 2014 at 05:19PM EDT
May 06, 2014 at 05:18PM EDT

Hello darkness, my name is Slim Jim and you are a flaming piece of fire, But

May 06, 2014 at 05:21PM EDT

Hello darkness, my name is Slim Jim and you are a flaming piece of fire, But actually

May 06, 2014 at 05:21PM EDT

Hello darkness, my name is Slim Jim and you are a flaming piece of fire, But actually fun is

May 06, 2014 at 05:35PM EDT

Hello darkness, my name is Slim Jim and you are a flaming piece of fire, But actually fun is funk

May 06, 2014 at 05:47PM EDT

Hello darkness, my name is Slim Jim and you are a flaming piece of fire, But actually fun is funk with no

Last edited May 06, 2014 at 07:56PM EDT
May 06, 2014 at 07:56PM EDT

Hello darkness, my name is Slim Jim and you are a flaming piece of fire, But actually fun is funk with no American

May 06, 2014 at 08:02PM EDT

Hello darkness, my name is Slim Jim and you are a flaming piece of fire, But actually fun is funk with no American guns

May 06, 2014 at 08:04PM EDT

Hello darkness, my name is Slim Jim and you are a flaming piece of fire, But actually fun is funk with no American guns that

May 06, 2014 at 08:24PM EDT

Hello darkness, my name is Slim Jim and you are a flaming piece of fire, But actually fun is funk with no American guns that don’t

May 06, 2014 at 08:27PM EDT

Hello darkness, my name is Slim Jim and you are a flaming piece of fire, But actually fun is funk with no American guns that don’t sing

May 06, 2014 at 08:29PM EDT

Hello darkness, my name is Slim Jim and you are a flaming piece of fire, But actually fun is funk with no American guns that work

May 06, 2014 at 08:29PM EDT

Hello darkness, my name is Slim Jim and you are a flaming piece of fire, But actually fun is funk with no American guns that don’t sing about

May 06, 2014 at 08:54PM EDT

Hello darkness, my name is Slim Jim and you are a flaming piece of fire, But actually fun is funk with no American guns that don’t sing about Liberty

May 06, 2014 at 09:02PM EDT

Hello darkness, my name is Slim Jim and you are a flaming piece of fire, But actually fun is funk with no American guns that don’t sing about Liberty Tax

May 06, 2014 at 09:07PM EDT

Hello darkness, my name is Slim Jim and you are a flaming piece of fire, But actually fun is funk with no American guns that don’t sing about Liberty Tax Master

May 06, 2014 at 09:45PM EDT

Hello darkness, my name is Slim Jim and you are a flaming piece of fire, But actually fun is funk with no American guns that don’t sing about Liberty Tax Master, also

May 06, 2014 at 11:27PM EDT

Hello darkness, my name is Slim Jim and you are a flaming piece of fire, But actually fun is funk with no American guns that don’t sing about Liberty Tax Master, also i

May 06, 2014 at 11:41PM EDT

Hello darkness, my name is Slim Jim and you are a flaming piece of fire, But actually fun is funk with no American guns that don’t sing about Liberty Tax Master, also i am

May 06, 2014 at 11:43PM EDT

Hello darkness, my name is Slim Jim and you are a flaming piece of fire, But actually fun is funk with no American guns that don’t sing about Liberty Tax Master, also i am DIO

May 06, 2014 at 11:50PM EDT

Hello darkness, my name is Slim Jim and you are a flaming piece of fire, But actually fun is funk with no American guns that don’t sing about Liberty Tax Master, also i am DIO but

May 07, 2014 at 12:15AM EDT

Hello darkness, my name is Slim Jim and you are a flaming piece of fire, But actually fun is funk with no American guns that don’t sing about Liberty Tax Master, also i am DIO but Goats

May 07, 2014 at 12:19AM EDT

Hello darkness, my name is Slim Jim and you are a flaming piece of fire, But actually fun is funk with no American guns that don’t sing about Liberty Tax Master, also i am DIO but Goats are

May 07, 2014 at 12:27AM EDT

Hello darkness, my name is Slim Jim and you are a flaming piece of fire, But actually fun is funk with no American guns that don’t sing about Liberty Tax Master, also i am DIO but Goats are shenoply

May 07, 2014 at 05:04AM EDT

Hello darkness, my name is Slim Jim and you are a flaming piece of fire, But actually fun is funk with no American guns that don’t sing about Liberty Tax Master, also i am DIO but Goats are shenoply bibidybob.

May 07, 2014 at 05:49AM EDT

Hello darkness, my name is Slim Jim and you are a flaming piece of fire, But actually fun is funk with no American guns that don’t sing about Liberty Tax Master, also i am DIO but Goats are shenoply bibidybob. THEN

May 07, 2014 at 06:50AM EDT

Hello darkness, my name is Slim Jim and you are a flaming piece of fire, But actually fun is funk with no American guns that don’t sing about Liberty Tax Master, also i am DIO but Goats are shenoply bibidybob. THEN rustle

May 07, 2014 at 06:54AM EDT

Hello darkness, my name is Slim Jim and you are a flaming piece of fire, But actually fun is funk with no American guns that don’t sing about Liberty Tax Master, also i am DIO but Goats are shenoply bibidybob. THEN rustle zippityzoop

May 07, 2014 at 07:24AM EDT

Hello darkness, my name is Slim Jim and you are a flaming piece of fire, But actually fun is funk with no American guns that don’t sing about Liberty Tax Master, also i am DIO but Goats are shenoply bibidybob. THEN rustle zippityzoop. Shrek

May 07, 2014 at 07:44AM EDT

Hello darkness, my name is Slim Jim and you are a flaming piece of fire, But actually fun is funk with no American guns that don’t sing about Liberty Tax Master, also i am DIO but Goats are shenoply bibidybob. THEN rustle zippityzoop. Shrek fapped

Last edited May 07, 2014 at 07:52AM EDT
May 07, 2014 at 07:51AM EDT

Hello darkness, my name is Slim Jim and you are a flaming piece of fire, But actually fun is funk with no American guns that don’t sing about Liberty Tax Master, also i am DIO but Goats are shenoply bibidybob. THEN rustle zippityzoop. Shrek fapped to

May 07, 2014 at 07:56AM EDT

Hello darkness, my name is Slim Jim and you are a flaming piece of fire, But actually fun is funk with no American guns that don’t sing about Liberty Tax Master, also i am DIO but Goats are shenoply bibidybob. THEN rustle zippityzoop. Shrek fapped to Spongebob’s

May 07, 2014 at 07:59AM EDT

Hello darkness, my name is Slim Jim and you are a flaming piece of fire, But actually fun is funk with no American guns that don’t sing about Liberty Tax Master, also i am DIO but Goats are shenoply bibidybob. THEN rustle zippityzoop. Shrek fapped to Spongebob’s sweaty

May 07, 2014 at 08:17AM EDT

O HAI! You must login or signup first!