Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Time to choose a side

Last posted May 29, 2014 at 12:46AM EDT. Added May 26, 2014 at 11:11PM EDT
21 posts from 20 users

Based on the albums shown, I'd go with Reddit. Mainly because of Pink Floyd, and Master Of Puppets. I don't care much for Metallica itself, but that albums being on their side indicates that they have some metal there, which is my favourite type of music.
I like some songs off of the Neutral Milk Hotel album, some Radiohead. But those don't beat Pink Floyd for me.
Reddit it is.

Last edited May 27, 2014 at 07:06AM EDT

lol at you classic rock nerds.

i've read /mu/ for a long time and it isn't so bad despite tfwnogf threads

r/music is trash r/listentothis is okay

but rateyourmusic is a very cool website and i would choose it over the other 2

ProjectENDO wrote:

I don't know what either of those are.

/mu/

reddit

I suppose I'm /mu/, but I enjoy Dark Side of the Moon, Marshall Mathers LP, and Nevermind, which all are on the Reddit side.

Last edited May 27, 2014 at 03:15PM EDT

Tahrdan Ismeh Wu-Temporis wrote:

Neither.

vidya gaem music for life.

I don't understand why people give this answer. Even if music is from a video game, that doesn't excuse it from genre or other styling. "Snake Eater," "Katamari on the Rocks," and "Open Your Heart" are all from video games (MGS3, Katamari Damacy, Sonic Adventure), but they sound nothing like each other. You have to like some more than the others, no? Sure you may like Soundtracks, but as I said, they all have different styles, and you have to have some form of preference.

Personally I'd go with the Reddit side, since I have actually heard more of it than the stuff on the /mu/ side, but I'm sure if I got to know the /mu/ side better, I would enjoy it more.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!