Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

304,113 total conversations in 8,677 threads

+ New Thread

Crossovers you expected/wanted but haven't seen yet

Last posted Jun 11, 2014 at 11:42AM EDT. Added Jun 07, 2014 at 11:32PM EDT
28 posts from 25 users

Crossovers you expected/wanted but haven’t seen yet: The more bizarre the crossover, the better!
[Please note: these can be stupid/ for stupid reasons.]

This is a short list I’ve had in mind for a while. Most of them are kinda dumb, but that’s what makes it fun.

1: Alter Ego (Dangan Ronpa) and Securitron (Fallout: New Vegas) [Face on a screen, robot with a screen for a face]

2: Fawkes (Fallout 3) and Shrek (Shrek) [Mostly due Fawkes’ quote: play time is over! and them both being green.]

3: Benio Yonomori (Mikakunin de Shinkoukei) and Big Sister (Bioshock 2) [If you’ve seen Mikakunin de Shinkoukei, you should already be well aware about Benio and little sisters]

4: Muggy (Fallout: New Vegas: Old World Blues) and Tsumugi Kotobuki (K-On!) [Really, just because Muggy and Mugi look/sound similar]

5: Kongou (Kantai Collection) and Kongu (BIONICLE) [Really, just because their names look similar.]
Actually, now that I think of it, anything from the Mahri-Nui saga crossed with the Abyssal Class ships from Kantai Collection I think would look cool.

6: Orange Transparent Chainsaw (LEGO) and a lightsaber duel (Star Wars) [LEGO has translucent blue chainsaws. I would think the duel between Obi-wan and Darth Vader done in LEGO could just change them out.

For mine, these can be crossovers of the characters meeting other characters type, or of a character fusion type.

Also, if by chance you happened to have seen any of the said crossovers requested by a user, feel free to post them as well.

Last edited Jun 07, 2014 at 11:36PM EDT
Jun 07, 2014 at 11:32PM EDT

Cloud Strife and Siegfried Schauffen, because both use greatswords, get used by people/things, and ‘atone’ for past actions.

Jun 07, 2014 at 11:44PM EDT

Sometimes I like to think of a Dark Souls and Skyrim crossover set in a Kill La Kill style universe. I don’t know why, but I just like to.
Like Seath would be Ragyo, Solaire would be Mako (Because why not) and so on.

Jun 07, 2014 at 11:45PM EDT

Kill La Kill, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagaan, Panty and Stocking, Soul Eater vs Tsubasa Resevoir Chronicles. And Bobobobobobobobobobo.

Reasons:

1.I’m interested in seeing how the CLAMP style would clash with the Kill La Kill style.
2.Death the Kid admiring the perfectly symmetrical Junketsu while showing complete disgust over Senketsu’s design.
3.Interactions between Maka Albarn and Ryuko Matoi.
4.Maka having a mental breakdown over Bobobobobo’s weird fighting style. And how the other characters would react.

Jun 08, 2014 at 12:08AM EDT

Half life with pretty much any other series with monsters mostly because I want to see what abominations the combine can create.

Last edited Jun 08, 2014 at 12:31AM EDT
Jun 08, 2014 at 12:29AM EDT

The Elder Scrolls with JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure.

It would be cool to see Arena to be set like Phantom Blood (Two men, battling for the fate of the world), Morrowind to be set like Battle Tendency (they both have ancient evil immortal vampires who are buffed up!!) and Oblivion with Stardust Crusaders (Imagining Mankar Cameron yelling " MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA!!" while the MC has Sheogorath as his/her stand.)

Jun 08, 2014 at 01:27AM EDT

MLP and LPS, I want to see Blythe imitates Rainbow Dash’s voice and Zoe complimenting Celestia for being fabulous, and Sunil being all paranoid because Big Mac doesn’t talk much.

Jun 08, 2014 at 07:31AM EDT

I would love to see a Doctor Who and Portal Crossover because it would be interesting to see what the Daleks will do with the Portal gun and see what would happen between GladOS and the Doctor.

Jun 08, 2014 at 07:43AM EDT

The Last of Us and Bioshock Infinite. Seriously I haven’t seen fan-art of this. Not only do Joel and Booker have the same VA, they almost have the same roles with daughter-like sidekicks! I even wrote a whole Epic Rap Battles of History showdown between these two in my head…

Jun 08, 2014 at 10:52AM EDT

I’ll be the first to say it. Pacific Rim in SRW.

(I don’t think it’s too unreasonable to actually see coming. They HAVE included one western-created thing into that series already.)

Jun 08, 2014 at 10:56AM EDT

MegaMan vs. Nintendo.
MegaMan battles robot masters such as MarioMan, LinkMan and KirbyMan who reside in stages based off their franchises. NES style gameplay and design a la MM9/10.

Minecraft meets Spelunky
Minecraft-like gameplay with Spelunky’s rules. Random generated stages where the player tries to get to the goal in time and get as many gold as they can. Still has a food meter and your inventory carries over to the next stage. Endless, as opposed to Spelunky.

Jun 08, 2014 at 11:11AM EDT

One crossover I definitely want to see is a Pokémon and Digimon crossover. Yeah, technically there’s already fan art of it, but I’m more talking about an official crossover between the two.

Last edited Jun 08, 2014 at 12:10PM EDT
Jun 08, 2014 at 12:06PM EDT

Might not be the type of crossover your asking for, but basically I want to start a Civ 5 game with a load of these playable civilization mods that let kingdoms from other IPs become players in the game (Game of Thrones, LOTR, Elder Scrolls, Adventure Time, Friendship is Magic.) I just want to see what would happen and how the characters will interact with each other.

Jun 08, 2014 at 02:55PM EDT

Lord of the Rings and Narnia. Frodo rides Aslan up to mount doom.

Jun 08, 2014 at 05:02PM EDT

MasterBurner wrote:

Sometimes I like to think of a Dark Souls and Skyrim crossover set in a Kill La Kill style universe. I don’t know why, but I just like to.
Like Seath would be Ragyo, Solaire would be Mako (Because why not) and so on.

Don’t lose your Jolly Cooperation!!!!

Jun 08, 2014 at 10:47PM EDT

I am patiently waiting for this to be released online one of these days:

Touhou x Anime Tenchou… animated by Ufotable. Please Zun… stop being a dick and let them release it….

Last edited Jun 08, 2014 at 11:00PM EDT
Jun 08, 2014 at 10:53PM EDT

Godzilla and pacific rim Gamera.

Pacific Rim is completely unworthy of even facing Godzilla.

Jun 08, 2014 at 11:37PM EDT

Slime 'Cap wrote:

lol can’t have an opinion

Last edited Jun 09, 2014 at 01:45AM EDT
Jun 09, 2014 at 01:45AM EDT

Slime 'Cap wrote:

Why’d that comment get downvoted (and them some upvotes to balance it out?)

He has a point. Godzilla vs jaegers or kaiju would be a one sided battle in Godzilla’s favour.

Which is why I said that if Pacific Rim crosses over with anything, it needs to be SRW. Crossovers based on the giant monster aspect does not work because the main things it can cross with base on that would absolutely destroy it. Whereas the giant robot aspect it’s actually viable.

Jun 09, 2014 at 04:01AM EDT

I’d just really like to see a crossover of OFF and Gravity Falls for some reason.
I bet it would be pretty cool!

Jun 09, 2014 at 07:33PM EDT

Type Moon X World of Darkness is one crossover that I have in mind. Mainly because both dark urban fantasy settings with a complicated system of how magic works along with the supernatural just hiding within the shadows of the everyday modern world.

Jun 09, 2014 at 07:47PM EDT

I know no body here likes doublepost but I had these five crossover ideas that just came to me and I couldn’t wait to share them.

Dark City X KULT. Both have the major theme of reality not being has how you see before The Matrix hit the theaters.

Codename: Kids Next Door X SCP Foundation*. Am I the only one here wondering how the KND would handle SCP objects if they suddenly appeared in their world?

Hey Arnold X The Slender Man Mythos. This one I have no idea why but I think Hey Arnold could do well as a animated version of Marble Hornets (or Everymanhybrid, or Tribe Twelve, or Dark Harvest, or Caught Sleeping or…).

The Fairy Odd Parents X Changeling: The Lost. This I know will never be made and admittedly this one is just a dark and morbid joke but one that would be interesting to see if someone ever did make it.

The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack X Call of Cthulhu. Considering the fact that Flapjack is the spiritual successor to Courage the Cowardly Dog and the fact that the show is set in the ocean that would have done something lovecraftian in that show but they didn’t… or maybe they did but either I didn’t see it or I never saw that episode.

Last edited Jun 10, 2014 at 02:10AM EDT
Jun 10, 2014 at 02:10AM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!